News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BORNO-YOBE-ADAMAWA FORUM

Started by Dan-Borno, July 05, 2007, 10:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Hi fellow bornonians, yobian and adamawians.
I wellcome you all to this sub-forum in this
great kanoonline forum.

Dont mind the name, kanoonline, its just a
name, but depicting the entire northern nig.
Its not about Kano State only, its about
everybody from the north, so feel free to
voice out.

It took me time to put up this request, and
in no much time, Admin in his style of
magnanimity and spirit of togetherness
accepted the request.

So, its up to you guys to play your role and
post your contribution.  You dont have to
be an indigene of these States, just post
your observation be it economical, political
or otherwise.

Ur all welcome.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

mcsambo

Topic: The high level of curruption and lack of development in Adamawa state.

I sit most times and wonder about the level of development in Adamawa state.
While some neighbouring states are doing alot to show; like Bauchi, Gombe and Borno states. The previous governor and even the present have no agenda and consequently No idea on the way forward. We basically have nothing to show as compared with our neighbouring sates and beyound. In effect, we are
the most backward state in Nigeria! What a shame. So many prominient Nigerians were from Adamawa. The present governor is the oldest governor in Nigeria today, what has he to offer? He was in the Nigerian Navy for along time, what contribution had he made to the development of the state? NONE.

Muhsin

Let me start by saying sorry to DB because I'd never post here though I once came but my time eventually finished while reading other thread. You really are doing great here! Keep it up.

I wanna direct your attention here for you get job to do as a moderator. You got a new visitor to your forum but unfrotunetly he/she doen't know how to post correctly. Thus he posted a new topic here instead of...get it? So alert him and possible moderate it.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Tukurtukur

Borno kiji!  Congratulations for your wonderful initiative.  May Allah bless you.