News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Online

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2003, 02:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Just met Kano Online recently and am enjoying. Been a bit quiet since the great Kano Rock Band debate. Abdalla speaks a lot of sense. Lot of progressive young people contributing to Kano Online and some closed minds too. Will USA invade Nigeria for its oil?  Maybe. The USA and George Bush are now out of control and believe they should rule the whole world. It is a disaster for Britain that our idiot Prime Minister Blair is fully supporting American imperialism. Britain should know better by now. But I am Scottish, so don't blame me! Should Nigeria remain one country? When a Mosque is safe and respected in any part of the Federation and a Christian church is safe and respected in any part of the federation Nigerians can answer that question. Nigerian can remain one country if all differences are respected. Anyway, what's my business with all this?  

Ibro2g

You really should say what you want to say, and I think all that u have said is right. Besides, I suggest you move this up to the general board, it'll make much much impact there.
And thanks...I can make alot of this!
Safety and Peace