News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ta'aziya -- Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu Has Lost His Mother

Started by admin, October 25, 2007, 10:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel(abdulgee22)

Allah ya jikanta, kuma Allah ya gafarta mata........amin. Zuriyar ta, Allah ya basu hakuri juriya da kuma jimata addua. amin
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

mustidoc

Innah Lillah Wa Innah Ilaihi Rajiun. Allah Ya ji Kan ta, Ya rahamshe ta, Ya yafe mata, Ya kuma sa ta a Aljannah Fiddausi, Ameen summa Ameen. Allah kuma Ya ji kan iyayuen mu da ka kannin mu baki daya, ameen. In tamu ta zo, Allah Ya sa mu chika da Imani, Ameen.

bakangizo

Allah ya jikanta da JinkanShi, ya gafarta mata da GafararSa kuma ya rahamsheta da RahamarSa, amin.

Bee

Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Quote from: admin on October 25, 2007, 02:21:06 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on October 25, 2007, 12:44:13 PM
Though I don't know where the sitting of condelence is taking place yet I'll find that out and soon and be there in person by Allah's grace.
Muhsin, It is in Daneji Quaters in Kano city... Go on Sabon-Titi to Mandawari and make a turn towards Marmara, You should see the place on the right hand side.

Thanks.
Am today, after school hours, going to be there by Allah's grace.
Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Loosing a mother is like loosing one sense of being, i only oray that you will be strong enough to carry on, it pains me so deeply to have learnt this, but all the same, Allah knows best and we are suppose to be grateful for his actions, may Allah grant her Aljanna Firddaus, it will be alright insha Allah. Allah ya gafarta mana duka. Amin!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Allah ya ji kanta,ya kuma rahamta mata..

Those last couple of weeks have been really crazy.A good friend of mine lost his mum,and week later his 19 year old sister,both to diabetes.Allah ya ji kansu..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi rajiun.
Allah Ya jikan ta da RahamarSa. Ya sa karshen wahalar kenan. Allah Ya Kyautata karshen duk musulmin da ya rasu da kuma wa'yanda za su biyo baya ameen.
Professor Allah Ya baka da iyalinka hakurin jure wannan babban rashi, ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Ibro2g

Innalilahi wan inna Ilayhir Raji'un

May Allah forgive her, save her a place in Firdaus. May he bless what she has done and all she has left behind. May Allah ease her mourners in his mercy, give them the heart to take the loss and the courage to continue our lives struggles. May Allah bless the muslim, guide us to the right path, forgive us our wrongdoings and grant us paradise. Ameen.

please recite Suratul Ahad 3 times for her and all the believers gone before us
Safety and Peace

Bayya

Allah ya ji kanta ya gafarta mata.
Allah yasa ta huta, muku Allah
ya kyauta na mu zuwan, amin.
Some dreams do come true

yakasai

ALLAHU TA'ALA YA JIKANTA, YAYI MATA RAHAMA, YA KUMA KYAUTA NAMU ZUWAN, Amin summa Amin.

mnzubair26

Allahu Akbar, Allah ya jikan ta, Allah ya rahamshe ta, Allah yasa aljannah Firdausi makomar ta. Allah ya basu hakurin jure rashin ta. Mu kuma idan tamu tazo Allah yasa mu cika da imani. Ameeeeen S. Ameeeeeeeeeeen

M. N. Zubairu
Quote from: admin on October 25, 2007, 10:48:29 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I am sorry to announce to all Kano Online members, the death of the mother of Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu, one of the cofounders of Kano Online. She passed away on Wednesday 24th October, 2007 in Kano, Nigeria.

Allah Ya jikanta. Ya kuma rahamsheta. Amin summa Amin.

.N. Zubairu

salizone

Ina yiwa dukkan 'yan uwa ta'aziyya, Allah kuma ya bamu hakurin rashin wannan baiwar Allah, ita kuma Allah Ya gafarta mata ya kyautata bayanta.

SAAHIB 92

Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

Diso

Inna Lillahi Wa'inna Ilaihi Raji'un!

Allah ya jikan mai rasuwar wannan uwa tamu.
Allah ya gafarta mata ya yafe dukkan laifukanta.
Allah ya sanya aljannar Firdausi ce makomarta.
Allah ya amfana zuri'ar da ta bari bayanta.
Allah ya baiwa iyalanta hakurin rashinta.
Allah ya kyautata tamu bayan tata.