News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET CRUSH

Started by MySeLf, November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Thank you my Seniors (Husnaa & Ajingi) for the
complement on this poem, I am extending the
message to Malam the original composer of the
poem.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

Mandy? A girl ce in 'The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy'. Cartoon ne Husnaa.
Born To Bee Great

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 24, 2007, 12:55:21 PM
But of course I had pending love crushes sometimes ago. will tell u soon.Lafs!!!

We are still waiting nura... hehehe
Don't take style and run....

[/quote]

Not really Myself. Am nt running away. Kin san soyayya sai a hankali. Lallai soyayyya ruwan zuma in kasha ka ba masoyi.He He He!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

waduz

To. Da bukatan more bayani fa anan.......ko ba haka ba? ;D

MySeLf

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 08, 2007, 02:06:25 PM
Kin san soyayya sai a hankali. Lallai soyayyya ruwan zuma in kasha ka ba masoyi.He He He!

True nura...
Muna nan muna sauraro........hehe lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

MySeLf

Quote from: ajingi on December 10, 2007, 05:43:18 PM
Lol :o :o

What Ajingi? What is funny....
And U can't just come in laugh and leave without saying anything.... Hhmm ???

EMTL

Quote from: Myself on December 10, 2007, 11:45:41 PM
Quote from: ajingi on December 10, 2007, 05:43:18 PM
Lol :o :o

What Ajingi? What is funny....
And U can't just come in laugh and leave without saying anything.... Hhmm ???

Assalamu alaikum,
I can see that Ajingi and 'Myself' have unique avaters: King Ajingi and Queen Myself, waduz, no secret agenda just a comment. Ajingi started these comments about waduz's avater .........
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

MySeLf

Dan-Borno

1 + 1 = 2  ;D thats correct EMTL, you just
uncovered the truth.

Mun sa ido. 8)  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL...EMTL zai hada rikichi

Waduz kana can kana ta bulumbituwa.....Maza maza ka zo za ayi maka kwace.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Hodijam! Goga, gani nan zuwa! Haba ni dai wannan dan tsoho mai rawani tun ba yau ba nake ganin yana kokarin noma a gonata! Daji bai gama cin wuta ba, fara ba ta yiwa yar uwarta barka ba! ;D ;D ;D

gogannaka

To ai kai ne Waduz,ka ce already kana da mata so ka ga ita mimun it'll be better ta bi dan saurayi.Ka ga sai su je yankari abinsu honeymoon, su biyu kawai bayan an damra aure.

Amman dai kada ka fidda rai.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Quote from: gogannaka on December 14, 2007, 08:48:29 AM
To ai kai ne Waduz,ka ce already kana da mata so ka ga ita mimun it'll be better ta bi dan saurayi.Ka ga sai su je yankari abinsu honeymoon, su biyu kawai bayan an damra aure.

Amman dai kada ka fidda rai.

Goga, dan saurayi ko? Shin kasan auren ledabag kuwa? Duk wanda ta auri irinsu ai ko ta ga an kawo cefane a dan leda da dan damin itace a hannu! Shine auren ledabag! Ba bayani sai zancen "lokacin muna service........!" Haba ai kaima kasan mimun ai an hade tuni! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mufi

Quote from: Myself on November 22, 2007, 11:39:36 PM
Now calling next person to the confession cubicle is Mummy Cee,, leave the kids in the playing
area and proceed to the confession cubicle mumcee...hehe :).... Priest is anxiously waiting!

Where have i been :D :D all these happening in here.
Well lets see if the coast is all clear.... i think it is.
Is the cubicle vacant or occupied, or no i believe there is someone still in there... ;D ;D Well i guess i will join the queue. ;D ;D
Oh! no is that my little one calling :o :o ooops, gotta go be right back.........
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.