News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

TRIVIA

Started by HUSNAA, November 19, 2007, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

To ke ya kika gani ai yafi. Da moment u say u r a nigerian the whole place will go cold 4 some seconds m tellin u. Dama my ancestors r from Niger Republic kinga ai bata 'baci ba
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: Lawwali on November 20, 2007, 06:26:57 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 06:25:31 PM
I was listening to the news and I heard this piece of news which I am going to share with u, and I thought, why not have a thread where anyone with any piece of trivial information can just post it up as just a passing fancy for the rest of us? We can read it and ooh aah over it as we see fit, and then just trash it in a bin somewhere within our brains and forget about it. neat eh?

here goes then:

China has 1.43 trillion dollars in reserve RIGHT NOW!!
How much do we have? (Naija I mean)

i think with the multitude problems nigeria has we dont need a reserve now. untill hunger , poverty, ill health are dealt with.
china has no these probs as we have.

lol we need a reserve of cash and more! How do u think our currency will appreciate in the world market if we dont have a reserve? Dont u know that having sufficient reserve  means that some of the things that we have to import into the country would become more available to a greated number of ppl, because they can afford it? If we had sufficient reserve, our currency becomes stronger, it is able to compete with the dollar on more equitable terms and if the govt can just ressurrect the dying nigerian industries by cutting interest rates,  providing the necessary infrastructures like electricity and good roads and quality control (something like what NAFDAC is doing [Dora Akinloye ko?])slapping higher tarrifs on imports (not favored by WTO at present), and if those nigerian manufacturers in need of foreign raw materials could be honest in buying what they need not stashing the exchanged currency into their foreign bank accs, then things could be manufactured a lot cheaper and sold a lot cheaper, and  the common man with a stronger nigerian naira, would spend less to acquire a product made in Nigeria.

Lol China has bigger problems than Nigeria; its debts are even bigger than Nigeria's; but where it differs from Nigeria is that it has leaders who care and who stringently punish corruption, lay out policies that would be implemented yrs  after the current leaders are out of power and whats more execute them, instead of just giving bogus budgetary allocations by word of mouth that will never be implemented and that are not thought out thoroughly.

PS not to forget the hardworking population as well. Not like the kashe wandos that abound in Naija..
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on November 22, 2007, 10:30:25 PM
Ah me i sometimes say m from Niger Republic

Quote from: Myself on November 22, 2007, 11:18:45 PM
Lol IBB... Wato U rather be associated with starvation then fraud... lol

Better the devil u dont know than the devil u know is what IBB is saying  ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on November 22, 2007, 09:53:08 PM
   It is funny but you see,that is what is actually happening in the real world.In London for example,did you know that 1 in 4 Africans is a Nigerian? Yes,that is true but you see,those Nigerian are actually from one particular tribe.They are not hard to find because they are  everywhere and at any time with lots of bad record which does not do Nigeria much good.I LOVE NIGERIA but the truth is most people feel reluctant to say they are Nigerians in some part of the world.

I very much agree with you Bee. And this things always worries me very ravegely. Can we ever change?
Allah ya kyauta.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bee

I think we can but only if we all cooperate.The problem is, how many of us are willing to cooperate? If you look at it,everything seems to be circulating around curruption.What brings about curruption? In most cases,it is 'wanting' to make fast money without sweat.How can one do that,by using illegal options.Spreading the wings of curruption abroad is one way that is why most people think most Nigerians are corrupt.We can change that but it is gonna take us a long time tare da hakuri to do just that.
Born To Bee Great

gogannaka

We'll get there by Allah's grace.
Amma fa akwai ragowar tafiya.

Just heard that Hungary with a population of less than or barely 10 million produces much more light than Nigeria which has a population of 140 million.
Dan Borno kuma yayi posting a general board that a survey(unconfirmed) conducted shows that 85% of the nations households enjoy just 4 hrs of light daily.Imagine.Mu dai a gidan mu idan aka kawo wutar 1 n1/2 hrs to sai gobe kuma idan Allah ya kai mu.Ita ma ta 1n1/2hrs din can tsakar dare suke kawo wa.
Allah ya kyauta.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

with 'Yar adua promising iskokai!! >:(
in the early days of the iraqi war ma, sai a saki bama bamai a baghdad, a dauke wutar garin; bayan a few hrs sai a maido da wutar! imagine!!

gogannaka

To wallahi kin ga dai somalia,ba ita ce inda sai a canza gwamnati sau biyu a wata ba?Wani sa'in ma garin haka ake barin shi babu gwamnatin?
To wani peacekeeper da ya je can ya dawo kwanan na cewa yayi ba'a dauke wuta kwata kwata.
Ni dai ina ganin batun wutar nan hadda sa hannun wasu kasashen.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Wai masu sai da generator ne suke yin zagon kasa..  a nigeria; haka dai naji.. amma tchss. ban kama ba!  :-\

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 24, 2007, 08:35:52 AM
Wai masu sai da generator ne suke yin zagon kasa..  a nigeria; haka dai naji.. amma tchss. ban kama ba!  :-\

What a tale? Aunty Husnaa, don't believe such a labarin kanzon kuregen. They are just trying to escape our critical criticism while it's barely difficult to. Their actions are obviously untenable, am telling you.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Quote from: IBB on November 23, 2007, 02:28:59 AM
To ke ya kika gani ai yafi. Da moment u say u r a nigerian the whole place will go cold 4 some seconds m tellin u. Dama my ancestors r from Niger Republic kinga ai bata 'baci ba

lol IBB
I was watching one programme last Friday,"Tonight with trevor McDonald" About Identity thief,
and you are the first person that pop into my mind... lol
What happened was a Nigerian rented one white person house who is leaving to Africa for charity work.
After settling in he then start going into this man belongings and find his full Identity, including
national insurance number and all.....
He went and make fake ID in that name and claimed more then £200,000,00 and take off......Subhanallah!

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

Quote from: Myself on November 27, 2007, 02:39:42 PM

lol IBB
I was watching one programme last Friday,"Tonight with trevor McDonald" About Identity thief,

Haba myself why me. So I be identity thief? I tell u say my ancesstors are from Niger fa, abi u 4get? Ah lallai zamu sa kafar wando daya da ke naga alama
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on November 27, 2007, 05:04:17 PM
Quote from: Myself on November 27, 2007, 02:39:42 PM

lol IBB

Haba myself why me. So I be identity thief? I tell u say my ancesstors are from Niger fa, abi u 4get? Ah lallai zamu sa kafar wando daya da ke naga alama

Kai I cant stop laughing!! wannan shi ne 'comedy of errors' din! ;D

MySeLf

Quote from: IBB on November 27, 2007, 05:04:17 PM

Lol IBB...
Sa wando kafa daya dani dai?..... hehehe lol
You know why? bcos you previously said you rather be associated with niger than nigeria
saboda irin halayen some nigerians abroad na 419......
So irin halin nasu nake pointing, na wulakanta mana suna abroad, which is making some people
rather not associate with the name nigeria.....

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

just pullin ur legs Myself. U dont have to give excuses

To Husnna. Wats comedy of error kuma?
IHS