News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Does she love him?

Started by Muhsin, December 04, 2007, 10:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

A callow but spoony Bashir is a friend of mine who met a certain witty girl called Shamsiyya in their family. They had, for years, being deeply in love. They happily cheer, laugh, hope and dream almost everyday.

Eventually, their love life has now faced a ravage life (as I'm thinking) because, he last week came to me in sheer bewilderment asking me question; "is that how love is?" I asked him what had happened but he vehemently repeated this and repeated it for many a times.

Thereafter he revealed that he overheard Shamsiyya saying that he was the most ugly person in the whole of their family. Surprisingly as he heard that he soon appeared before her, but she shamelessly repeated it and even added a question emphatically: "is it not so?"

Thus, to my own assessment, that girl does love him not. Reason: Bashir is not that, even if he is, I don't think she could have said that. So I advised him to part way with her.

Subsequently, as I said earlier, Bashir is a foolish lover; he is now telling me that he thinks she loves him, so he is going back to her.

I don't want to do things off head like interfering into what I shouldn't, so decide to seek your advice. If you were I, what could you suggest him to do? Should he go back or not? Do you think she loves him?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Muhsin, if I understand you you correctly, the only grudge is that she said he is ugliest person in the family. If I were you, I will urge him to ask her why she thought like that, and also find out if there is someone that might be having a "secret crush" (apologies to mineself) on her. You see, she may also likely be pulling his legs to find out how his shock absorbers can resist bumps. But truly speaking, a woman that said something like that about her man, if she really mean it, has no place in her heart for him! It appears also that your friend might be having an infatuated, estatic love feelings for her. If that is the case, you have a herculian task of convincing him that she was not the right one for him. Allah sawwake! Irinsa ne ake cewa, jaraba tsotson bante! ;D

Muhsin

Malam Waduz,

Am quite afraid about love related matters. Don't want to actually interfere and at the tail end be embrassed because I can tell him now that he should leave her as I had earlier said to him but later they can re-consile and you know if someday hira tayi dadi, he can childishly and ignorantly vomit to her what I once insisted him to do. Won't I feel ashame?

Moreover, as one popular conception goes about love; it's blind. Thus, in spite of all she said, he may, as far as I know his frailties when it comes to love issues, secretly have a fresh feeling for her. And hence, he may think I don't mean what I say, i.e I just want to see them broken and apart as for Shamsiyya is incredibly beautiful and lovable girl. And moreover suspense and maybe aversion would likely come across afterward. Don't you overlook that?

Therefore, am honestly speaking preparing to let him fend for himself. While again another mind is teeling me not to. What a consience?

But waduz ya ka gani?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin, sunan abokin naka da budurwar tasa Bashir da Shamsiyya da gaske? Ba ka sauya musu suna ba saboda gudun kada wani ya san da wa kake, dan su  ko shi Bashir din ba zai so ka dunga yada sirrin zuciyar sa ga ko wane tsumburburi da tsumburbura ba, ko ba haka ba? In kuma sunayen su ne na asali, kurum abinda zance shine KA KWAFSA!! ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Look just tell yr friend to get a hold of himself and concentrate on getting his life and future together.. In rabon sa ce ba za ta wuce shi ba; in kuma ba rabon saba, to duk yadda yaso, nothing will come out of it. On the other hand if he cant part with her, just tell him to tell her to let them just be friends, no strings attached. That way he will still get to talk with her and if she doesnt feel threatened by him, then she will begin to know whatever sort of feelings for him she has and where they are taking her.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 12:20:55 PM
Muhsin, sunan abokin naka da budurwar tasa Bashir da Shamsiyya da gaske? Ba ka sauya musu suna ba saboda gudun kada wani ya san da wa kake, dan su  ko shi Bashir din ba zai so ka dunga yada sirrin zuciyar sa ga ko wane tsumburburi da tsumburbura ba, ko ba haka ba? In kuma sunayen su ne na asali, kurum abinda zance shine KA KWAFSA!! ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Hmm, Haj. Husnaa, as a budding writer of tomorrow (sorry na yabi kaina ko?) how can I use their real identity? This isn't their real names. But even if it is don't think he would just feel...ba dadi because no body here knows him, I think. Any way thanks for the call.

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 12:20:55 PM
Look just tell yr friend to get a hold of himself and concentrate on getting his life and future together.. In rabon sa ce ba za ta wuce shi ba; in kuma ba rabon saba, to duk yadda yaso, nothing will come out of it. On the other hand if he cant part with her, just tell him to tell her to let them just be friends, no strings attached. That way he will still get to talk with her and if she doesnt feel threatened by him, then she will begin to know whatever sort of feelings for him she has and where they are taking her.

That's exactly what I've been telling him Aunty Husnaa. I don't like his actions wholly towards love. And generally, I don't like actions of our younger bros and sisters who aren't at all ready for marriage towards love. But I almost always imagine how the society change nowadays; you'll hear a very young boy or girl talking of love.

As I said before, whenever it comes to discussion matters of sentimental attachement between souls, I try to escape it because, to be candid enough with my humble self, I tested it and it tastes gravely bitter. And hence, I always try to extricate myself from falling into such ditches. Ko ba hakaba Husnaa? Isn't that nice idea?

Bee

Salam.
      To me, batun parting ma ai bai taso ba.What if da gaske ne he is the most ugly person in the family? And in kuma haka ne ai ta san da hakan kuma take tare da shi and she never told him that she was gonna leave him because he is not good looking.What if irin wannan wasan ne tsakanin two lovers? Kai muhsin irin wannan ba a sa baki sai dai a bada hakuri in an ga rai ya baci in kuma abin yayi zafi ne sai a bada shawara.In some cases,no matter what a lover does to his or her partner,that partner will feel hurt when someone else tries to bring an issue out of it.I think you should let them be.Stay away from that otherwise someone will get hurt.For the fact that she said baya da kyau does not necessarily mean that bata san shi.Besides,ta fadi ma a gaban shi so i think with that,it shows that bawai tana gudun sa bane.
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on December 04, 2007, 12:46:31 PM
And in kuma haka ne ai ta san da hakan kuma take tare da shi and she never told him that she was gonna leave him because he is not good looking.What if irin wannan wasan ne tsakanin two lovers?

Miss Bee kenan, I have said this before that he isn't. And even if he is, to my own understanding of love, she is not in any position to say it in such an open ground. If she could then there is no real love.

And again, wane irin wasane wannan? You know if a person has, for instance, a deformity. Won't you feel a it a bit heavy to call him by that? E.g Kai makahon can, ko kai kuturun can, etc. We human don't actually approve something like this banlantana MUNI? ??? It isn't from any angle good joke.

Kai muhsin irin wannan ba a sa baki sai dai a bada hakuri in an ga rai ya baci in kuma abin yayi zafi ne sai a bada shawara.In some cases,no matter what a lover does to his or her partner,that partner will feel hurt when someone else tries to bring an issue out of it.I think you should let them be.Stay away from that otherwise someone will get hurt.

I also have already stressed this earlier Miss Bee that am afraid of intruding myself in such a game. Honestly speaking this can easily deflate my whole being afterward, I reckon, because love? Love can straightaway lead one to do anything. People even kill for it's sake.

Salam.
      .For the fact that she said baya da kyau does not necessarily mean that bata san shi.Besides,ta fadi ma a gaban shi so i think with that,it shows that bawai tana gudun sa bane.

To me that's rashin kunya. Remember they are from the same family and he's like an elder brother to her. Kokuma kufa mata the moment a guy mouth love to you, the right moment da zaku fara raina mutum dukko girmansa.

Naji matukar dadin concern dinku my people. Keep them coming.

Muhsin

Following what you people have had said yesterday about these two lovers affair, I went to him yesterday night and asking what are the going ons? He, surprisingly just grinned, shaking his head saying 'mata are unpredictable'.

Hmm, in short words, that brief dispute they had is now a story to tell. She, what I call, seduce him with sweet words, and that has now erased all that that happened.

Lol ;D Think if I were him...I won't as easily as that forgive her because she deserves not. But I went on further and warn him to be more seriuos and do evrything wisely because women, as one of my female friend is always saying; "we are dangerous" yes they are.

waduz

Babban magana, wai dan sanda ya ga gawar soja! Amma dai kam da kana da mata, da kaci abinci ba miya yau! ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on December 05, 2007, 12:20:02 PM
Babban magana, wai dan sanda ya ga gawar soja! Amma dai kam da kana da mata, da kaci abinci ba miya yau! ;D ;D

Baka ganeba Waduz, my meaning is that; ya kamata ya d'an jaa aji, kobahakaba? Then she would be careful not to repeat such disapproved action, ko? Think this would be better.

HUSNAA

kai mata ne suke jan aji ba maza ba. Yanzunnan ta kwada masa gora in bai hankali ba. Dont lets forget ba shi kadai bane yake hangen ta, ko da yake ta maida hankalinta a kansa.. ;D.

Ina da wani bro, when he was samari, he only chased girls that za su cinna masa gora. whenever any of them began to show interest, he gets burned and backs off... that's how one girl fell head over heels for him, and he went right ahead ya share ta, and never gave her a second glance. When ever I remember that girl, I really felt bad for her, cos she was so genuine. Anyway, eventually he got married, his wife had to act very disinterestedly during the courtship in order to keep his attention from wavering..... otherwise who knows? itama da ya share ta....
When he was fifteen yrs old, my sis saw him grooming himself infront of the mirror prior to going out. She asked him ina za ka haka? sai yace wai zance za shi. Sai ta kada baki ta ce, arent u a bit young? sai yace mata to in ban kalli 'yan mata ba yanzu ai sai ace bani da lafiya.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Bee

Hahaha.Muhsin,why are you so edgy about this guy and his girlfriend? Why do i have this feeling that there is something more?Come on obviously, that guy likes her.If they are gonna break up they will break up with no help at all.She might be a bit blunt considering what she said but i disagree that rashin kunya ne.And da gaske maza basa jan aji.Shawara shi ne,i think you should drop it.Do not got involved and do not ask anymore question about their affair since you are getting upset about the whole thing.As i have said before,irin love cases dinnan ba ba cewa a rabu da mutum sai dai a bada hakuri or simply stay away. :)
Born To Bee Great

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Wish you people were around me and see how openly I laughed at your sayings. Hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 05, 2007, 03:15:43 PM
kai mata ne suke jan aji ba maza ba. Yanzunnan ta kwada masa gora in bai hankali ba. Dont lets forget ba shi kadai bane yake hangen ta, ko da yake ta maida hankalinta a kansa.. ;D.

Hmm, Husnaa kenan, but that was your time but nowadays maza do jan-aji as far as they wish and tana kai musu. I have seen it many times.

Quote from: Bee on December 05, 2007, 04:20:16 PM
  Hahaha.Muhsin,why are you so edgy about this guy and his girlfriend? Why do i have this feeling that there is something more?Come on obviously, that guy likes her.If they are gonna break up they will break up with no help at all.She might be a bit blunt considering what she said but i disagree that rashin kunya ne.And da gaske maza basa jan aji.Shawara shi ne,i think you should drop it.Do not got involved and do not ask anymore question about their affair since you are getting upset about the whole thing.As i have said before,irin love cases dinnan ba ba cewa a rabu da mutum sai dai a bada hakuri or simply stay away. :)

I grasped where you mean am heading Miss Bee. But that's just, apparently, an utter conjucture. I've been saying it Bee, if you have been reading my post in this forum, that this time, as I arrange, is not completely for love but only and only for studies. I only finished level 100 few days ago and now am going to 200L next year. Thus how can you ever suspect I wanna go between them while it has nothing to do me; neither good nor bad. Hmm, put wedge, a heavy one, to that thought Bee before I sue you...LOL ;D

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2007, 12:50:53 AM
Hmm Muhsin kana son ka raba zumunchi ko.

1-0, but wait for me someday. I'll soon equalize, Gogannaka.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Muhsin, my understanding is that 'two things' should be done.
1. Our friend should give our sister a Nasiha that people have no hand in their beauty/handsome, Allah created all in the womb. As He (SWT) says in Suratul Al-imran, "He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He likes; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise" Q(03: 06)
It is not anybody's fault that he/she is the ugliest in the family. I hope his character is a beauty.

2. He should ask for guidance from Allah (SWT) through Salatul Istikharah, and there after carry on with whatever affairs comfortable to him.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).