News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on November 04, 2008, 07:53:39 PM
no comment. urs will appear when u disappear. But dont disappear. LOL

Lol that sounds ominous ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Quote from: IBB on November 03, 2008, 10:52:25 PM
From the low down I have gathered on Amira, there is nothing on her. However there have been some indications that she was planning for her future, she is either in it or will soon get it. Thats why she is not active and probable will be an obsever

IBB am here look closer  :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

I see and know you are observing
IHS

IBB

Problem:
Muhsin total post so far is 1984, when he replies this post his total post will corespond with his year of birth

Dan Borno total post so far is 1676, from now on when ever he post a reply he is reducing his age.

Required:
How old is Muhsin and Dan-Borno?
IHS

gogannaka

Muhsin is 23 years while Dan Borno is 332 years.

Wonderful!

Here are my predictions for Hafsy Lady:

Fair in complexion
Slim and wears a kwalli all the time.
Likes eating chewing gum
Studying chemistry or a science related course

IBB carry on!

IBB

Rabu da ita, sai ta zama active member za muyi mata prediction. She is not qualified yet
IHS

gogannaka

Mufi

Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Fateez

Quote from: IBB on November 25, 2008, 10:46:02 PM
Problem:
Muhsin total post so far is 1984, when he replies this post his total post will corespond with his year of birth

Dan Borno total post so far is 1676, from now on when ever he post a reply he is reducing his age.

Required:
How old is Muhsin and Dan-Borno?

Hehe! Lalala! Da Muhsin was born in 1984? Wallahi from all his "being the youngest member

around here" talk na dauka ma he was born in the 90s! Gaskiya Muhsin ka dan kwana biyu.

Na san a few members in the forum that are younger than that fa. Anyways, don't let your

age inhibit your potential.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

EMTL

Quote from: IBB on October 18, 2008, 01:43:47 AM
Quote from: Myself on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 PM
Well let me help you with Waduz's and EMTL's.. I think both sun angwance and
have forgotten their k/online friends...

Based on this tip off I will formulate a prediction of them

Waduz: Forum bachelor's watch dog: He has taste the blessing of marriage, and has carry it as a duty on himself to propagade the blessing of marriage to konline bachelors (i.e. GGNK),  set up alliance with EMTL, but to know avale, thus he has diversify to satisfying his family's need, therefore working helter skelter all night. So thats why hes none active as no energy left

EMTL: Forum announcer: He announced the wedding of Ajingi who is also "missing", he announced the truth behind the rumour surrouding admin "admin has no intention to marry", he announced the appointment of DB as the head of komiti for the KonlineGTG. As most member are complaining konline is dry no activities, EMTL has foreseen that so he thot of his survival strategy; instead of passing out information, he choose to absorb it. Therefore he diversify to Emirate Council where the subjects fill him up with information. So thats why EMTL may not come back

IBB,
Ranka ya dade.. am back i think waduz will be abck too. Ni kam lebura ne sometimes aiki, etc. Ban gan wajen bikin.... Allah (SWT) ya sa mu dace sai mun hadu GTG at kano British council, 27th December 2008 Insha Allah.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: gogannaka on November 26, 2008, 12:52:36 AM
Muhsin is 23 years while Dan Borno is 332 years.

Wonderful!

Here are my predictions for Hafsy Lady:

Fair in complexion
Slim and wears a kwalli all the time.
Likes eating chewing gum
Studying chemistry or a science related course

IBB carry on!

Gogganka.... Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnn. May all of the above come trueee!!!!!!!!!!!! AMIN WO AMIN!!!!!!!!!!

But in reality I summarise myself:
FAT=85kg to be precise
VERY Dark= Senegalise shade of ebony skin tone
Likes chewing the neck collar of my shirt >:(
Never been to school >:(
Wish I ravish with youth again ~signs~ 63yrs going on 64 in 2wks >:(
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

Hmmn Hafsy Lady i believe what u say about urself, so thats y u choose that avarter cos u so much wish to be like that huh
IHS

Muhsin

LOL @ you IBB, GGNK and of course Fateez! ;D ;D ;D

Ain't that old, wallahi, though wasn't born in 90s! Wanna know my ages, fellows? Very simple. Here is a tip; I'm a year younger/older than IBB/GGNK's prediction. If you guees aright, I shall say you got it.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.