News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 17, 2007, 09:18:18 PM
A nun on a trampoline? Anya kuwa,yaya za tayi da siket din?
Duk lokacin da nun din ta cilla sama shima sai siket din ya zama parachute yayi sama, inta yiwo kasa ya biyota! ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Myself on December 18, 2007, 03:30:00 PM
46 I guess ???

How many states does Nigeria have?

36 states ko?

which former state governor was once a member of the Nigerian SSS?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

I don't know too.

Do you want meet kanoonline members in real world?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

dan kauye

Quote from: Muhsin on December 21, 2007, 05:42:05 PM
I don't know too.

Do you want meet kanoonline members in real world?

Uhm why not? Actually,I've met a coupla people on here.So yeah,I'd wanna meet K-onliners for real..

Which wud you choose if you had to between power and wealth? And why?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

GoodFella

I go for power. Even those with wealth are always hunkering after for it as for without power they couldn't do what they wish. There is, what is called in Hausa lots of alfarma that can be granted to an individual on power than those with wealth.

Which do you prepare; a university professor or a milloniar? Why?
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 21, 2007, 12:38:09 AM
I don't know.
Who is it?

james ibori

well I'd like to be a millionnaire in Nigeria and a uni prof in some other country where they value education and the teachers that impart the knowledge

What is the name of the film in which a character introduced himself as
'Hi My name is Oscar. U might think u know, but you have no idea!'
and what is the name of the person who played the role of oscar in the film?
who was his love interest? what is her real name? In which film was she nominated for an oscar? and who were her famous co stars in that film?
Who was the diva who temporarily took oscar's mind away from his love interest?
Who was the director of the film anyway?
From which very famous film score was the the movie's  suspense music tempo theme adapted?
Who were the very famous italian duo in the film?
what are they more famously known for in the film industry?
What was the name of the chart topping track remixed by (what's her name? gosh i've forgotten her name for the meantime) and is the name of the place where oscar works?
Answers pls... ;D

gogannaka

Haba Auntie....that's a very hard one!

Hi, I'm Oscar - you might think you know me, but you have no idea! Welcome to my crib - the good life, the way the other half lives! Check it out, I got my 60-inch high-def plasma TV with six-speaker surround, CD, DVD, Playstation and an eight-track for one of those days when you're feeling just a little weeka-weeka-weeka OLD SCHOOL, ha ha ha! Coz even a superstar Mac-daddy like me has to have the basic necessities!

Shark Tale
Actor----Will Smith
Love interest------ Angie,Real name Renee Zellweger
Nominated for Bridget Jones's Diary(Hugh Grant,Jim Broadbent) and Chicago(Catherine Zeta Jones,Dominic West)
Diva is Lola Real Name:- Angelina Jolie
Directors are:Bibo Bergeron,Vicky Jenson,Rob Letterman
Famous Italian Duo: Robert De Niro and Martin Scorcese (Known for 'mafia?')
Chart topping Track is Car Wash Performed by Christina Aguilera Featuring Missy Elliot

Did i answer correctly?
You owe me one chocolate cake for that.

Game:Guess how i came about the answers above and how much time i spent?

HUSNAA

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D GGNK!! u gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriitttttttttttt! even the side bits!  but not everything, but pretty much an A... cos somethings may not have been so clear..

Wasnt Shark Tales directed by Stephen Spielberg? I thought he was the director... well maybe I am wrong.

The other famous co star of Chicago was Richard Gere. Kudos for Bridget Jone's Diary; it actually escaped my mind. Was she nominated for an oscar for her role there? I didnt know the film made it to the Oscars' list.

Famous duo yes correct De Niro and Scorcese. Only what I wanted was that one was a famous actor and the other a famous director.

Famous film score adaptation... from film Jaws directed by Spielberg...
U do deserve a chocolate cake... now just how to get it across to u..but...take a rain cheque on that...
PS ur promised book's been in nija for the last three months fa...........

Quote from: gogannaka on December 23, 2007, 05:27:22 PM

You owe me one chocolate cake for that.

Game:Guess how i came about the answers above and how much time i spent?

U watched the film in its entirety then picked out the names and ppl asked for from the credits, the n went on the net to see which films Renee Zelweiger was nominated for an Oscar. U spent about 4 hrs? ;D

Dan-Borno

Wannan lamarin na manya ne, wow GGNK lallai
you are really great, when the chocolate is ready
dont forget your brother (ido ya gani).
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL DB na dauka ba ka cin cake ai  :P....Don't worry zan ajiye maka large chunk.

Husnaa it didn't take me up to 4 hrs LOL...its a very funny movie.

PS My book's been here for 3 months  :o
Post ko me?

HUSNAA

I meant 4 hrs including having to sit and watch the movie.. I think it is nearly 3 hrs long ko or even more.. then there is all that additional material the songs etc which come in a separate DVD.
Yes yr book's been in Nija for three months. No not postage... I think its been lying dormant in Abuja all this while.

gogannaka

I didn't sit to watch the movie completely,just skimmed and then utilized the internet  ;D
Abuja?To yaya za ayi kenan?

Yanzu dama Ibori former SSS agent ne?

Game:Who got the fifth GSM license in Nigeria?

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 23, 2007, 06:21:22 PM
Wannan lamarin na manya ne, wow GGNK lallai
you are really great, when the chocolate is ready
dont forget your brother (ido ya gani).

Gaskiya fa DB. I too, the author of the thread that there discussion is wholly beyond me. Manya gatan wasa.

Quote from: gogannaka on December 23, 2007, 07:05:08 PM

Game:Who got the fifth GSM license in Nigeria?

:oI don't know. Who is he/she? ???
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Goga, you put a wedge to our game. Please come and remove it.