News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

That is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

Yes i studies Hamlet in school ok my question

Arrange marriages of Love marriages? Why?

EMTL

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM,
WADANNE MUTANE NE SUKA KONA GIDAN SARKINSU DA KASUWA DALILIN RASHIN SAMUN JIHA?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

You guys are breaking the rule of the game; it says, again; Ask the person below you. Thus it also applies that you should answer the person above you (or simply say you don't know) and then ask the person below you, right? Thanks

Quote from: EMTL on January 21, 2008, 10:41:54 AM
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM,
WADANNE MUTANE NE SUKA KONA GIDAN SARKINSU DA KASUWA DALILIN RASHIN SAMUN JIHA?

I don't know.
Who are they?

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

I am just guessing based on a post by EMTL on the make me laugh thread.
The Hadejia people.
Why---because they didn't get state status.

Game:
Quote from: ladymerciful on January 19, 2008, 12:58:49 AM

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on January 21, 2008, 01:29:02 PM
Game:
Quote from: ladymerciful on January 19, 2008, 12:58:49 AM

Gogannaka, I don't understand her question thats why I skip it. But what does she mean?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Arranged marriages(kamar auren dole) or marriages based on love.
Which one do you prefer?

EMTL

Quote from: gogannaka on January 21, 2008, 03:59:37 PM
Which one do you prefer?

Assalamu alaikum,
I will listen to my heart......... but will not go against my parents advice
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Quote from: EMTL on January 23, 2008, 08:25:10 AM
Which one do you prefer?

Assalamu alaikum,

Then yr parent's advice must be in complete harmony with the whispers of yr heart, otherwise you would be left with no choice but to take two wives if u want to fulfil yr heart's wish and yr parents advice.

What was the same strategically bad decision that both Napoleon and Hitler took in the course of their military campaigns that resulted in their being defeated in the Napoleonic wars (1812) and the second world war (1945)?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 23, 2008, 09:20:44 AM
Quote from: EMTL on January 23, 2008, 08:25:10 AM
Which one do you prefer?

Assalamu alaikum,

Then yr parent's advice must be in complete harmony with the whispers of yr heart, otherwise you would be left with no choice but to take two wives if u want to fulfil yr heart's wish and yr parents advice.

What was the same strategically bad decision that both Napoleon and Hitler took in the course of their military campaigns that resulted in their being defeated in the Napoleonic wars (1812) and the second world war (1945)?

Assalamu alaikum,
Napoleon & Hitler actions were not guided by the Shari'ah.

waduz

I think both transgressed into Russia, which repelled the attacks and pursued the war mongers back to their territories and defeated them. The decision they took was extending their wars to Russian soil.....

Was Sayyadi Ali courageous to the extent the history books are extolling him?

gogannaka

Waduz that is a difficult question you asked.
Husnaa should come and expantiate on the mistakes by Hitler and Napoleon.

In the meantime i won't ask any question now.

Muhsin

Gogannaka,

Well...I can say the question is quite difficult but could be answered. So let me try it;
Sayyidi Aliyu bn Abi 'Dalib was such courageous and bundles of history books said and are still saying lots about him. But, I suspect, you might have noticed that so obvious Waduz only when you are dealing with Shi'ite books. They always, am telling you, write about him in the way thats too...worst. The praise is too much and in the process they take him as says Bahaushe inda Allah bai kai shi ba. E.g they say, whenever his name is mentioned "Salawatullahi alaihi". Yes its right to say such to the family members of the noble prophet yet ulamas say not always because in the so doing people go beyong the ettiquete, just like yan shi'ah.

Allah ya sa mu dace, amin.

We are waiting for Husnaa.

Another Q:

Among Sahabas of the prophet Muhammad (SAW), who he himself, both his parents, his sons and daughters and even grandsons were Sahabas of the prophet?

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on January 28, 2008, 03:40:29 PM
We are waiting for Husnaa.

Another Q:

Among Sahabas of the prophet Muhammad (SAW), who he himself, both his parents, his sons and daughters and even grandsons were Sahabas of the prophet?

Muhsin it was Sayyadina Abubakar Siddiq R.A

About The mistake made by napoleon and hitler. Waduz was correct. The only things he missed was that the bad judgement wasnt in deciding to attack russia itself, but in simultaneously fighting a war on two fronts; the eastern front and the western front so that the armies spread themselves too thinly.  Also the terrible russian winter dessimated both hitler's and napoleons armies in their times. That was something both leaders hadnt reckoned with.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Correct Hajiya Husnaa!

Prophet Muhammad's (SAW) daughter was married to a kafir (unbeliever) before Hijra (migration) to Madina in Makkah. She did Hijrah to Madina, thats to say; she followed her father, while he (her husband) refused to. After some times, he was captured as a slave in a war but she pledged for her father to leave him live with her as he's in exile. And he later also converted to Islam and died in Islam.

Q:
What are the names of that daughter and her husband?

NB: I too don't know this answer but I could remember the tarikh. So...

Muhsin

Can't you answer my question my good people? Is it difficult?