News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Muhsin i thought you'd ponder on something better than sex as a reason for not giving out your daughter.
If i were you the first thing i'd ask is how come he spent 50 yrs of his life without a wife?

Amma sex will not even be a reason.
Hmmm ba ka namiji yana kara shekaru his sexual apetitte is increasing.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on June 03, 2008, 10:26:30 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on June 01, 2008, 10:04:57 PM
Arrange in order of priority when considering a wife:
- Family
- Character
- Sexual attraction
- Beauty
- Religion

Lallai mutumin kana bukatar wife  ;D 

In this case, the head and heart usually clash. My heart would arrange thus:
- Beauty
- Sexual Attraction
- Religion
- Family
- Character

My head would say:
- Religion
- Family
- Beauty
- Sexual Attraction
- Character

BKG yr head's got it a bit mixed up also... ;D
character should come after family. the first three are the most enduring qualities. the other two are skin deep and fade or none existent
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Lol I did the mental list in my mind and forgot to write it down.
the three i meant were religion character and family in that order

gogannaka

In my own opinion,sexual attraction plays a very vital role in one's decision.
Gaskiya many marriages have spoilt when the husband no longer finds the
woman attractive and i think its one of the major reasons why maza ke kara
aure....ina masu auren ne?

Ok next question:
Who is your favourite kanoonliner?

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on June 08, 2008, 09:22:22 PM
In my own opinion,sexual attraction plays a very vital role in one's decision.
Gaskiya many marriages have spoilt when the husband no longer finds the
woman attractive and i think its one of the major reasons why maza ke kara
aure....ina masu auren ne?

Ok next question:
Who is your favourite kanoonliner?

U are right about when u said sexual attraction plays a vital role. but in that case it is covered by the word beauty. Because I am sure at least in our conservative society, its not lust that dictates a person's initial reaction to a girl (or a girl's reaction to a man) especially if  his intentions are honorable towards her. Its her beauty that attracts him to her, so in that case we can leave sexual attraction out, or we can subsume it under beauty.
Now about sexual attraction, it can be on two levels, it can be physical and it can be mental or intellectual. Both are good things by the way, we shouldnt diss either or prefer one above the other. I said that it fades and its true it does fade, where it is not kept alive by both parties involved. In our society we especially dont tend to try and remain attractive to our spouses so that they find us still attractive. We should. That is why islam advocates women to try and look attractive in their homes and not flaunt their beauty out of the house. It has many advantages. A woman when she is dressed up in a hijab to go out may look the most unattractive person in the world, and even so to her husband, but what that just does I think is give him a feeling of ( I cant put it in words.. possessiveness? a certain secret awareness? that HE knows what she really looks like and he only knows so it gives him a feeling of I dont know... I am not a man, I am just aware that there is such a feeling...) but the long and the short of it is that it serves to bind the man to her... in a bizzarre way, he finds her more sexually attractive that way.. (being that she is his wife ofcourse.. it cant happen to a strange man). Secondly, what many women maybe are unaware of is that dressing up in a hijab is really a way of preserving our physical beauty from the damages of the sun's rays and stuff like that, especially for us in the north, where the sun can dry one's skin to parchment leather and make a woman really unattractive. That facial nikab, is probably the best thing to happen to a woman since sliced bread (hahahaha), because it keeps her face younger looking by obstructing the more damaging effects of the sun. OH by the way, women wear white over yr faces not black nikabs because  white is a good reflector and therefore bounces off those harmful rays without absorbing any like a black nikab would do. The reason why it is not so important for the rest of the body to wear the white although it will be more comfortable since it is cooler is because, under the hijab one is wearing extra clothing which acts as protection, whereas on the face it is probably only the nikab. So for my sisters reading this, keep yrselves fresh and young, both physically, mentally and intellectually, that way ur spouses wont go out hunting. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

In a way just like beauty is only skin deep, then the sexual attraction also needs more than beauty to keep it sustained, and that is where to me intellectual discourse and the ability to communicate on the same wavelength by partners come in. When u communicate on the same wavelength and both spouses are good to each other, humor each other, are sensitive to each others' whims likes and dislikes and try not to overstep certain boundaries, then they can remain attracted to each other in perpetuity.. (perhaps). Its when we take each other for granted through familiarity, that is when everything becomes   jaded.

favorite Konliner? I think that is a potentially explosive question, so guys and guyesses forgive me if I opt out and say I am my own favorite, that way, I dont send any positive and negative  waves (lol I am conceited ko? ;D ;D ;D ;D)

gogannaka

Great post Husnaa.
I would have declared you as my favourite Kanoonliner too but na bi
shawarar ki.No declaration,no positive or negative vibes.

Someone should ask the next question.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on June 05, 2008, 01:45:09 PM
Amma sex will not even be a reason.

Sex will, among others, be a reason, GGNK, reference to your discussion above with Husnaa on the significance 'role' of beauty/sexual attraction in one's decision making. Thats all I can say. Too brief, eh. LOL

QuoteWho is your favourite kanoonliner?

Should be who are 'cos everyone here is favourite, GGNK. Ni dai you are all my favourite sai dai dan abun da ba'a rasa ba. And as the saying goes...we aren't always perfect but fallible.

Quote from: gogannaka on June 09, 2008, 09:55:44 AM
Someone should ask the next question.

How did you come to knowing KanoOnline Forum?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

Quote from: Abu_Muhsin on June 09, 2008, 11:56:51 AM
How did you come to knowing KanoOnline Forum?

I actually found out from my friends Mudacris and Dante. Too bad they don't sign in often anymore

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Dan-Borno

who among kanoonline members is staying in Lagos
and Victoria Island in particular?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Neozizo.

What is the name of the NEC chairman that conducted Abiola/Tofa election?

IBB

IHS