News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Professor Humphrey Nwosu, however, just like Iwu,
he receives directive from the seat of power and
only a shadow chairman.

what is the most profitable profession in Nigeria?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

LOL IBB, I don't think you are.

Politics, right?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

Quote from: gogannaka on June 11, 2008, 08:12:51 AM
How did u then know mudacriss and dante?

Hehe! Gogannaka is this some sort of inquisition?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Nope just following the game.
How did u know them?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

LOL GGNK ;D Ka nace. ;D

Kaima how did you know of K-Online Forum?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL..lallai fa na nace, kasan mudan ne ban yadda da shi ba.
I followed a link from gamji.com.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Muhsin on June 23, 2008, 12:39:54 PM
LOL GGNK ;D Ka nace. ;D

Kaima how did you know of K-Online Forum?

Yaron Aunty bamu son kana katsa landan a cikin
wannan lamarin - baka amsa tambaya ba amma
kuma kana tambaya, its against the rule.

Oya, Gogannaka ask her the question again!!!!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL,
Kai aboki na akwai ka da daukan haske.

Oya Fateez: How did you know Muda and Dante?

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on June 23, 2008, 01:11:08 PM
LOL..lallai fa na nace, kasan mudan ne ban yadda da shi ba.
I followed a link from gamji.com.

Lol that's exactly how I found out about Konline!! ;D ;D ;D
Great minds think alike eh?? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

LOL, no burst my head o!

Next Question:
Do you think the world will become a better place or it'll continue getting worse till the final day?

HUSNAA

Oh it will definitely get better, up to a certain point. Remember that when the Mahdi finally arrives and Isa, (AS) returns and gets rid of the dajjal, and the Yajujj and Majujj have wreaked their havoc and been eliminated by the Grace of Allah, there will be a period of peace and prosperity in the world which will last for dont know how long. Isa AS will get married (cant remember if he will have kids), but he will finally die when his term is fulfilled. The Mahdi will stay for 40 yrs ( I think, cant remember, maybe less) or so and also die after that. There will be no hunger no malnutrition, no wars no conflicts even between ppl and animals of the wild. The only religion then will be Islam. After that period of course the world will slowly revert back to polytheism, atheism etc. Then will come the day when the sun will rise from the west and the doors of forgiveness will be forever closed. Then the  beast will come and brand every one as either a mu'min or kafir, ( the next day after the rising of the sun from the west or soon after). When that happens then he who is a mumin will remain a mumin for the rest of his life and he who is a kafir will remain a kafir for the rest of his life. Towards the very end of the world, a gentle breeze will come and blow over everyone. Any one who has any iman will immediately depart from this world, and it doesnt matter if one lives in the deepest part of a subterranean cave, that breeze will reach to him and if he is masha Allah a mumin, will immediately die. Those left will be the dregs of the earth. In that time, there will  be NO one who will utter the words La ila ha illAllah. As a result the days of the world will be numbered. This is becos it has been said that every time any one uttered the Kalimatusshahadah La ila ha illAllah, the day of Qiyamah is set backwards by 40 yrs. So the day there is no body to utter them, that's it for the world.   Then one day Israfilu will be commanded to blow the horn and the sound  will start out in as a low sound and gradually gradually build up into an unbearable crescendo until not a single being can stand the sound and it will continue and ppl will be wondering what is happening...
I will stop here cos  I have forgotten exactly how the Qiyamah will proceed from here, I will go and refresh my mind on this fascinating subject... 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Like you know what i had in mind when i asked the question.
The Yajuj and ma'juj story is very frightening. It is said that they roam around in tens of thousands and wherever they go they exhaust all the resources around,water food etc.

Then they will die and their carcasses will become a burden to the world till Allah sends some worms that will eat the carcasses,this signals the coming of either Isa or Mahdi (i'm not sure) and then peace will finally reign.

I think Dajjal is even more frightening as he will be able to rise the dead and perform many miracles.Very few people will be saved from his evil tricks. Even the Prophet Muhammad SAW used to ask Allah to protect him from the evil of the dajjal.He also said that as long as Suratul Kahf is recited in the world the dajjal will not come. When the prophet was narrating the story of the dajjal, some sahabas actually went to check the backyard because it felt as if he was already around;the way the prophet was telling the story and from time to time they would form groups and be reciting suratul Kahf.

Waiting for the completion of the story Husnaa.

Next question:
Someone should ask.

Dan-Borno

Do you think that the non-passage of the Freedom of
Information Bill by the House Of Representatives is an
act of cowardice?

Muhsin

Yeah, DB.

Whats the importance of the whole that Freedom of Information Bill?