News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neozizo

I guess so people can find how that senetor or govenor diverted funds so mas to be  able to afford that expensive car we all so envy!
Why do cartoon characters always have 4 fingers? ???

IBB

Cos they are man made?

Why do we sometimes use our mind to judge not our brain and vice versa
IHS

gogannaka

Cos we aren't perfect.

Do you think someday snow will fall in Nigeria?....Yes due to global warming or El-Nino?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Lol GGNK ;D. Whats the point? You wont be around to see it even if it does happen. Besides it probably wont ever. Not due to El Nino or  even La Nina. (I dont know much about either frankly speaking, though I had to write a little argument on climatic modification and therefore had to read up about them they affect sea surface temperature and circulation of the ocean currents or some such)....
Well you know that there is a phenomenon called global cooling dont you? Its occurring simultaneously with global warming. I read about it a while back after watching a program on it on TV.. very interesting stuff. I cant remember the whys and the whats of it at all, cos its not as touted or as apparent as global warming it, but it is happening and I believe the green house effect overbalances any cooling effect. Now if we were to have the global cooling outweighing global warming, then there maybe snow in Nigeria at one time and even in yr life time. However it is not like that. So the only other way we can have snow is if we have another ice age perhaps. The Sahara desert was once green and lush (during the Holocene or one of those geological periods).

IBB, I think you mean the heart rather than the mind, ko kuwa? Ni sometimes I feel emotions as if they are pouring straight out of my heart and influence any level headed decisions I may consciously think about taking, and I feel the decisions in my head while I feel the emotions in my heart
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Muhsin

LOL...kaima GGNK ba kai tambaya ba.

Related to climate condition; why do Southern part of Nigeria have massive rainfall than the North?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Due to climate condition

Aunty Husnaa thanx for the correction.

Is it only me? I always have problem spelling Husnaa's name (Is it double 's' or 'a')
IHS

Muhsin

LOL...IBB. Its only you, I think. But its double 'aa', i.e Husnaa.

Why nowadays people rarely do believe others? E.g in this forum?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin

Sorry, Husnaa and the rest. But I meant to write it this way; Why do ppl nowadays rarely TRUST others? E.g on discussion boards like KanoOnline and other places?

gogannaka

Answering your question is quite difficult Muhsin.
Give some example,especially on Kanoonline.

Dan-Borno

i dont think anyone here trust anybody in this forum,
except if your definition of trust is contrary to what
i understand as trust.

the forum is a place where independent judgement
of things is displayed, if supporting another persons
argument meant TRUST to you, then, its only a
coincidence of understanding but not based on trust.
Anyone can differ with his fellow forumite on a
particular issue.

never trust anyone in the forum!!! (BE WARNED).
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Muhsin  ka tsokanowa kanka tsuliyar dodo. Maza explain yrself about trust. So it means that duk muamalar ka da mutane a nan board din is based on mistrust? That means that as far as u are concerned, there will be no relationship external to yr PC with anyone who writes on this board cos u just cant trust them.
More to the point, what has anyone done to deserve this monumental lack of confidence from you?

Ni as far as I am concerned, I take everyone at face value. How they appear to me is how I take them, unless ofcourse with familiarity they change eventually, then I form a new opinion, but nevertheless, I always try to keep ppl's good points in mind so that I dont get too judgemental.
Oya Muhsin explain yrself kaga you have got everyone wagging.

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 04, 2008, 04:10:15 AM
So it means that duk muamalar ka da mutane a nan board din is based on mistrust? That means that as far as u are concerned, there will be no relationship external to yr PC with anyone who writes on this board cos u just cant trust them.

Oya Muhsin explain yrself kaga you have got everyone wagging.

Aa let me help my brother here. I think u got him wrong. He is asking why people dont trust others. See quote below

Quote from: Muhsin on July 02, 2008, 02:51:53 PM
Why do ppl nowadays rarely TRUST others? E.g on discussion boards like KanoOnline and other places?
IHS