News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Thanks IBB and all for your comments. Don't have much time to respond to your questions.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

As it is by nature, I so easily trust people, different  and many people who I do have contact with on many life basis, e.g buying and selling, schooling, discussing on (internet) boards, etc. That, at time memorable and un-forgetful, costs me profit and lost...yeah profit and lost mana.

For instance, on the side of the profit, one boy, whom I implicitly trust, some few months ago stole a pricey Samsung Cellphone of my friend, plugged to charge a tireda ta. That I'll never forget. On the other side sai dai nace Alhamdulillah. One of the example I always site is with K-Online Forum. I, though quite naively, expose maself, my real identity so apparently with a thought that am around people 'near home' and thus no harm, deception, etc could come from any. And none has yet come. I hope it never will, inshAllah.

Relatively speaking, at a risk of sounding self-congralatory; I'm one of the trusted onliners for...Alhamdulillah bi ni'imatika.

These (my aforesaid words) present, I presume, a tremendous challenge to any member who thinks OTHERWISE. There are beautiful ones.  Jettison the idea/thought that they (beautiful) are not yet born!

My words are...well quite scanty, I fear. I perfectly know to elaborate the full meaning of my preceded saying, as enquire Aunty, my words should be more than these. But kun san dalibi; no enough time sannan uwa uban-- yaren nasaran; its just spoonful.

Nagode.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Ale Muhsin, (borrowing IBB's words).Ashe kana dan taba kasuwanci.

Oya ask a question.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

neozizo

are you people still playing this game or you wanna chit-chat?

IBB

Yes we are still playing

Is that the question? lol
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on July 06, 2008, 04:37:57 PM
Ale Muhsin, (borrowing IBB's words).Ashe kana dan taba kasuwanci.

Inba da hakan ba how can I quite frequent coming to K-online? Ai da 'yar ribar ake...LOL ;D

Quote from: IBB on July 07, 2008, 11:01:43 AM
Yes we are still playing

Is that the question? lol

Yeah.  ;D
Q:
What are the countries that make up the so called G8 of the world?

IBB

The Great Britain, Canada, Italy, Japan, France, Germany, Russia and The USA

Why only these countries make up the G8
IHS

gogannaka

Muhsin Allah ya tabbatar da addu'ar antin ka.
Yaushe za ka sayar da share to? Muna jira.

IBB: Because they are the largest economies and it is a cult no one can join.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on July 07, 2008, 01:33:54 PM
Muhsin Allah ya tabbatar da addu'ar antin ka.
Yaushe za ka sayar da share to? Muna jira.

What prayer is my Auntie's?
In such a very small scale business? LOL... Ai sai dai A SAKA share ba a sayar ba. LOL  ;D

Quote from: gogannaka on July 07, 2008, 01:33:54 PM
IBB: Because they are the largest economies and it is a cult no one can join.

Why even China, concerning the ability of its recent economic boost to make sensational headlines around the world, is not yet on the list?

gogannaka

Muhsin she compared you with Bill Gates.
FYI we are now in a free market economy.You can raise more money by
floating your business to the public so that investors such as zizo and others
can invest in your business and you share the profit.
Who knows maybe we can have the Kanoonline G8?

Back to your question:
China cannot be in the G8 because the G8 countries do not see the boost in the
Chinese economy worthy of earning a place in the G8. Moreso,China isn't democratic.

Question.
Would you pray for Nigeria to be among the world leading economies by 2020?

Muhsin

Yeah, GGNK. That'll be good to our country and its ppl, I reckon.

Q:
What do you think is the best way to resolve the Niger-Delta situation? (from Daily Trust poll)

IBB

Provide the indigeons with a fair compensation i.e. water, schools, jobs, health care, road e.t.c. and teach them brotherhood

Money compensation I dont agree with it.

Q:
Who wants to ask a question
IHS

gogannaka

Dan-Borno

1,079,252,848.8 km/h
or
299,792.458 km/s

Ref:

Wikipedia?

Gogannaka, why are you so interested in knowing
the speed of light?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

I was wondering how it can be measured.

How was it measured?