News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Q:
What was Martin L. King's dream that I heard has now become real about US election?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on November 05, 2008, 12:14:30 PM
Q:
What was Martin L. King's dream that I heard has now become real about US election?

A man is  judged not by the color of his skin but by the quality of his character... something like that...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Thats right, aunt Husnaa. I get one book in lib and luckily enough met with an excerpt written about that dream. Am looking for the whole text on web. Thanks.

Still about US:

Is it true that Obama's father was a muslim and his mother an atheist? If yes, I wonder what really led him to christianity.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on November 07, 2008, 10:33:13 AM
Thats right, aunt Husnaa. I get one book in lib and luckily enough met with an excerpt written about that dream. Am looking for the whole text on web. Thanks.

Still about US:

Is it true that Obama's father was a muslim and his mother an atheist? If yes, I wonder what really led him to christianity.

I think that Obama's mother might have died a muslim, Muhsin. She married an Indonesian muslim after she divorced from Obama's dad.
Barack's middle name is Hussein. I think I saw it written on Mufi's post on US elections thread. So his dad must have been a muslim. Maybe its like what happens in yoruba clans, some members of the same family are muslims and some are christians. It looks that way with Obama's paternal lineage.

Muhsin

I know of his grandfather's name and addini. Think I once talked about that too at General  Board. What I don't know and wanted to know was of his parents' belief. Amma your answer says a lot, aunt Husnaa.

Next question:

ummutameem

any idea on when mr. president is going to appoint new ministers? yeah 9ija president, enuf about obama already!

gogannaka

Welcome UmmuT,kina da candidate ne?

Hopefully before the year runs out the new ministers will be sworn in.
It amazes me how the yar'adua govt does its things.They have managed to keep the list of new ministers secret.

Next Question:Do you think seeing a picture of Prophet Muhammad will make you love him more?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Definately. But picture/images are not allowed in Islam I believe u know that. Probably thats y u asked.

Do you have one?
IHS

Muhsin

;D ;D ;D IBB. Very funny! ;D ;D ;D

*Laughter aside*

Wasn't IBB's question a blasphemeous one? ;D ??? :o

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

ummutameem

Quote from: gogannaka on November 10, 2008, 01:48:27 PM
Welcome UmmuT,kina da candidate ne?

Hopefully before the year runs out the new ministers will be sworn in.
It amazes me how the yar'adua govt does its things.They have managed to keep the list of new ministers secret.

Next Question:Do you think seeing a picture of Prophet Muhammad will make you love him more?
tanx ggnk, its gud to b bak, no candidate at all, just afraid he will repeat wat he did d first time i.e his general attitude towards decision making.........taking his sweet time..........n coming up wit nothing spectacular. i ll pass on answering ur question though..........

Muhsin

You guys are breaking the thread's rule. Ask the person below you! LOL ;D

Next question:

You have been in love with a girl for more than a year. A week to sending your parent to 'talk' when she disclosed to you that she had been married before. What would you do? Leave her or what?

I'll really like to hear your views for that happened just recently to one of my friends. And he's not yet decided what to do now, just looking for advice.

gogannaka

Kwanturobacy kenan.

Maybe they haven't been loyal with each other. They have been playing the 'saurayi and budurwa' game and when the time came for the serious issue (i.e commitment) she decides to tell him the truth.
It is her own way of being honest and he should respect her for that. Even the fact that he didn't realise she had been married is a plus for it didn't show on her.

So he should not leave her.

Allah ya basu sa'a.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

It is her way of either being honest, or of setting a trap for him. Sai da ya shiga ciki tsundum sannan ta gaya masa. He should cool a bit, find out what else she's been hiding from him before taking the next step. If all is well, then no problem, provided he is not averse to marrying bazawara. Ai sunna ce. Kuma ma it means she has been handling herself well, tunda duk dadewarsu bai ga wani alamu a jikinta da ya nuna ta taba aure ba. Wannan kwarewar sai su DB ;D

HUSNAA

You guys are the limit Wallahi! >:( You make a bazawara sound like tainted goods! So it doesnt show on her that ta taba aure so its  a plus for her and the guy she is "deceiving". i.e. still in mint condition so to speak. Wai why dont you look at yr selves then? Ku saunawa kuke yin auren and still go after another woman? In ba dan ba dan ba ai ku yakamata a fara giving the going over to see if u are still in prime working condition kafin mace ta saurare ku da zancen aure! You see a forty yr old man with a huge potbelly yana maiko da naso sabo da kiba and lack of exercise and wai sai ya ce he will be choosy about whom he wants to marry!
Anyway, what about mazan da suke yi wa ;yan mata karya suce basu da aure? Ko kuwa sun mallaki this and that which is all tasha at the end of the road? Besides why should she tell him bazawara ce ita? If the issue has never cropped up between them, why should she have to voice it? Now that he has shown he is serious, she tells him. Before, she had no need to, since the relationship may not have been on a serious footing, at least as far as she is concerned. So its up to him, if he rejects her saboda ita bazawara ce, then she has made a lucky escape because he is SHALLOW and FICKLE and IMMATURE and incapable of TRUE LOVE!.
Kafada wa abokin naka haka Muhsin!!!