News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Benazir Bhutto assassinated.

Started by HUSNAA, December 27, 2007, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on January 02, 2008, 01:10:56 PM
Hmm...as almost many days ago; I don't know why am late here. And thus all thats rightly to be said have been said by you people. But still think there is something a bit I would like to add.

Frankly speaking I lack much sentiment feeling toward that rather brave woman. Why? She perfectly did know of Pakistan volatile polical situation but was adamant in spite of the incalculable death threat she had been recieving always. As I see somebody (Husnaa, I think) have mentioned her statement that no good muslim would kill. Hmm...thats just a hunch. These pakistanees could easily do it as they did it already.

And moreover, when some few weeks ago I was listening to a BBC World Have Your Say Program; many callers from there were completely against her political ideology. Was really surprise up till one polical analyst elaborated it as; when she was PM of Pakistan, she did nothing tangible and why should she thinks now? Musharraf was a better person for Pakistanis and Pakistan.

And there are lots to say about that woman. But lastly my prayer to her is for Allah to judge her accordingly.

YOU CHAUVENIST  :-X :-X :-X!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

PS ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Aunty Husnaa,

This isn't a matter of Chauvinism or whatsoever it is. Thats is nothing but a plain fact I outline. And you too, I suspect, must have seen it following my reply.

Wallahi there are lots to say about her. Only time is against me but insha Allah I promise that even if its when this threads dead, I'll reincarnate it Aunty. You wait just.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 30, 2007, 03:50:41 PM
This phone conversation was tapped and claimed to be
by some al-qaeda chieftains.

Maulvi Sahib (MS): Asalaam Aleikum (Peace be with you)

Baitullah Mehsud (BM): Waleikum Asalam (And also with you)

MS: Chief, how are you?

BM: I am fine.

MS: Congratulations, I just got back during the night.

BM: Congratulations to you, were they our men?

MS: Yes they were ours.

BM: Who were they?

MS: There was Saeed, there was Bilal from Badar and Ikramullah.

BM: The three of them did it?

MS: Ikramullah and Bilal did it.

BM: Then congratulations.

MS: Where are you? I want to meet you.

BM: I am at Makeen (town in South Waziristan tribal region), come over, I am at Anwar Shah's house.

MS: OK, I'll come.

BM: Don't inform their house for the time being.

MS: OK.

BM: It was a tremendous effort. They were really brave boys who killed her.

MS: Mashallah (Thank God). When I come I will give you all the details.

BM: I will wait for you. Congratulations, once again congratulations.

MS: Congratulations to you.

BM: Anything I can do for you?

MS: Thank you very much.

BM: Asalaam Aleikum.

MS: Waaleikum Asalaam.

Is this a joke? Common man, Al Qaeeda are far more smarter than that!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

I'd earlier promised to write long about the life and death of that woman but I later (now) decide not to after deep thought at what I'd to write. So much the better, eh?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

In other words, you are not sure of the facts and the sources of the facts you had instock for her.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Muda, its not actually that. I just remember that she's now dead and why should I say something thats likely nasty about a dead person? That'll be completely misnormer, I reckon.

Any way, as promised that I won't say anything so I won't but here is a bit written by a reader of one online news paper called www.dallarsnews.com;

The late Benazir Bhutto's politics of populism was starkly different. They were at once secular, modern and fashioned by a woman who was a Shiite in a country that was overwhelmingly Sunni Muslim and increasingly prone to lurch toward the Taliban/al-Qaeda brand of militancy and anti-modernism. This made her inevitably controversial and thus unacceptable to her country's reactionary core values relentlessly nurtured from the dawn of its history.

This event happened because she, no less a woman, was singularly at odds with everything that her community's overwhelming majority was enamored with.

Sauri P. Bhattacharya, Plano

Cekenah

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 02, 2008, 02:56:48 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 30, 2007, 03:50:41 PM
This phone conversation was tapped and claimed to be
by some al-qaeda chieftains.

Maulvi Sahib (MS): Asalaam Aleikum (Peace be with you)

Baitullah Mehsud (BM): Waleikum Asalam (And also with you)

MS: Chief, how are you?

BM: I am fine.

MS: Congratulations, I just got back during the night.

BM: Congratulations to you, were they our men?

MS: Yes they were ours.

BM: Who were they?

MS: There was Saeed, there was Bilal from Badar and Ikramullah.

BM: The three of them did it?

MS: Ikramullah and Bilal did it.

BM: Then congratulations.

MS: Where are you? I want to meet you.

BM: I am at Makeen (town in South Waziristan tribal region), come over, I am at Anwar Shah's house.

MS: OK, I'll come.

BM: Don't inform their house for the time being.

MS: OK.

BM: It was a tremendous effort. They were really brave boys who killed her.

MS: Mashallah (Thank God). When I come I will give you all the details.

BM: I will wait for you. Congratulations, once again congratulations.

MS: Congratulations to you.

BM: Anything I can do for you?

MS: Thank you very much.

BM: Asalaam Aleikum.

MS: Waaleikum Asalaam.

Is this a joke? Common man, Al Qaeeda are far more smarter than that!

If it were a joke, then the jester would be the Pakistani government. They released this alleged transcript of a phone call between al Quaeda leader Baitullah Mehsud and Maulvi Sahib.  See this link.
Then again, another Al-quaeda leader in Afghanistan has also claimed responsibility for the attack.

Lawwali

Quote from: EMTL on December 29, 2007, 09:31:23 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
The more the facts emerge about the killing of this Woman the more clearer it is that the enemies of Islam are behind it. They want to plunge another Muslim Nation into Chaos. Allah Ya Isa.

This is what i generally wanted my dear fellows to realized. i did not beleive in any fact brandished to portrays alqa'ida or any one as the culprit behind the asssasination of Benezir. Both Her and musharraf are championing anti-islamic ideologies (except if as muslims we will ignore the fact that islamic govrnance is a necessity). America wanted to use her (as a popular politician) and musharraf (as their man in power) to fight islam, and or may be they instructed musharraf to assasinate her, thereby plunging the country into civil war. kaga kenan the seeming possibility for realizing full pledge islamic government will finally dash away at no American cost. Because, what musharraf or Bhutto has to loose in islamic pakistan?
    Remember also the history of pakistan and recount the reasons behind seperation from india, it is purely islamic; then came the assasination of ziaul haqq. These are the issues i wanted us to fonders about with respect to the assasination of this freedom fighter fighting for civilization of pakistan at the expense of the foundations of pakistan as a whole.
  Finally, it is time we that we muslims should learn to see that America cannot bring anything good to any islamic good. For Benezir, she is now dead and Americans (Bush & Co) have nothing to loose, for that it is part of FBI strategies of destablizing nations withprospects. Now only ALLAH can judge Her. It is now left for Musharraf to know that His alliance with U.S. will last only before they finished off with him. ALLAH said, " And jews and christians will never believe you unless you follows their ways". >:( :( ??? :-[ :-X :'(
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

HUSNAA

Quote from: Lawwali on January 11, 2008, 09:36:07 AM
Quote from: EMTL on December 29, 2007, 09:31:23 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
The more the facts emerge about the killing of this Woman the more clearer it is that the enemies of Islam are behind it. They want to plunge another Muslim Nation into Chaos. Allah Ya Isa.

This is what i generally wanted my dear fellows to realized. i did not beleive in any fact brandished to portrays alqa'ida or any one as the culprit behind the asssasination of Benezir.

And who says alquaeda is not anti Islam? Where in the Islamic Sharia did it say that it is permissible to kill innocent harmless women? Where did the sharia approve of suicide bombing? where did it permit the random killing of men women and children? Give me a break! Alqueda killed Bhutto plain and simple and what's more, they are giving Islam a bad name! >:(

Dan-Borno

Husnaa, this thing is too complicated and sometimes
decisions are taken to avert something more devastating
than the one at hand - the end justifies......
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

I dont know why ppl like to complicate life. What is so difficult about it? She was killed plain and simple and it wasnt musharraf who ordered the hit. Benazir Bhutto has always been a controversial figure in a paradoxical country. Here she was being one of the most vocal women in the world because of her political inclinations in a country that is so obviously still very Islamically orthodox, and the amazing thing was that she even managed to become president TWICE! Both times because of her status as a woman, she came up against stiff opposition to her govt which drove her out of office. So even that time, she had enemies aplenty in and out of government. But in truth, its her stand against alquaeda that proved her nemesis. Accept it Dan Borno

Muhsin

Hmm...different ppl different opinion and perspective and everything. Ikon Allah kenan! Allah kadirun!

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

Muhsin

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on January 12, 2008, 11:25:21 AM
Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on January 11, 2008, 11:12:48 PM
Wise words,Husnaa.
???
Assalamu alaikum,
Are you suprised with Dave's commendation? Ponder at what you have written above. Dave only makes cynical comments in his continued adversity to Islam.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).