News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Started by Konan, January 16, 2008, 12:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

hi everyone how u ppl hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ibrahim u der????? ;D

Ibro2g

Heyyy Rahima, nice name
Hello everyone this is my good friend Rahima, she doesnt speak hausa and wanna know about us. So here she is...

Safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace

Konan

hhehehehehe ello ibro he's da best man ppl he's wiked awesome a great person one in a million lov dis guy cudnt ask for a better frend ever

erm yh i dont know hausa but u guys can teach it to me :D and i'll teach u japanese

wow got a lecture tomorrow aw man i hve to wake up at 6am :(

ok ppl gudnyt

p.s ibro will talk to u tomorrow :D sayonara

waduz

Japs? Lallai kam ibro ka birkito kyakkyawa wajannan. Su Husna & Co. sai ku karbe ta da hannu bibbiyu. Akwai alaman cewa wannan din sahihiya ce, ba kaman waccan da aka ma tsammanin wani tafkeken kato ba ne, ko ko? ;D

Konan

lol erm yh waduz i dont have a clue what ur talking about ibro where are u translate for me :D

Ibro2g

Waduz, on a reception like this u really should make ur guest understand u more, and Japanese is a really cool language u know.

Waduz thinks u r a pretty saint, and he wants the others from the forum to come welkom u. He also thinks its wierd that u r a "Jap". Oh...and he hope u are not a man, thats about it, right Waduz?

Safety and peace be upon u
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Hey! Welcome on board sister. There are lots of good folks here that'll really appreciate your presence here. And will, I believe, teach you at least primary things in Hausa. And lots other stuff.

Stay cool!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Ur welcome Ladymerciful, you will benefit immensely from this
great forum - i bet you its the best of its kind online, you will
never leave to regret this.

@ Ibro2g, you have done a great job, its good we invite our
loved friends to this forum, it will make us more lively.

Ladymerciful Watashi wa bideo o yoku mimasu  ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Ibro2g on January 16, 2008, 10:00:04 AM
Waduz, on a reception like this u really should make ur guest understand u more, and Japanese is a really cool language u know.

Waduz thinks u r a pretty saint, and he wants the others from the forum to come welkom u. He also thinks its wierd that u r a "Jap". Oh...and he hope u are not a man, thats about it, right Waduz?

Safety and peace be upon u

Lol let me do a prediction on Rahima first of all.
She's not japanese, she's arab.. the name says it all. She's probably in japan at the moment that's why she can speak japanese and at any rate if that is her picture she in NO WAY looks Japanese and the head gear looks like someone from palestine or dubai or qatar etc etc. May ibro is in japan also?
Anyway, welcome aboard.
Another thing what waduz was talking about was an avatar I fixed up some time back of some man whose face was shaded and only the upper part was revealed. Waduz sees u wearing a nikab and he immediately puts the two together.
yeah japanese is a cool language. It really sounds better than cantonese or mandarin or vietnamese or thai. the only other nice oriental language is korean.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 16, 2008, 10:33:11 AM
Ladymerciful Watashi wa bideo o yoku mimasu  ;D

Don't understand this DB. What do you mean? A Japaneese language?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 16, 2008, 12:33:08 AM
hhehehehehe ello ibro he's da best man ppl he's wiked awesome a great person one in a million lov dis guy cudnt ask for a better frend ever

erm yh i dont know hausa but u guys can teach it to me :D and i'll teach u japanese

wow got a lecture tomorrow aw man i hve to wake up at 6am :(

ok ppl gudnyt

p.s ibro will talk to u tomorrow :D sayonara

Yay! Japanese! Ah sou desu ka!

Ohayo Gozaimasu! Dozo yoroshiku! O gengi desuka?

Hehe! I picked up some Japanese during my Anime addiction phase.

I think i'm displaying Anime withdrawal symptoms :(

Anyways, Ja ne! :)  :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Konan

lol husna sorry to say but u are absolutely wrong with my character profile hahaha erm well firstly im not arab i'm indian/bengali and erm nope i dont live in japan i was born and bred in england and still live der and i knwo japanese becoz of my anime addiction jus lyk Fateez.

lol u guys know japanese kawaii lol arigato for welcoming me in da group with open arms awww u guys are so sweet :D

ibro u were rightd ese ppla re great oh yh guys call me rahima or rahi lol

and waduz noooooooo im not a man lol im a girl man tut tut tut

Dan-Borno

(whispering to Rahi's ear) There are 8 bachelors in this forum
but the most dangerous amongst them are:

1.  Muda (The  Moderator)
2.  Waduuz
3.  Bakangizo

be careful with them  ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Konan

lol dan borno dont worry i'll be fine im also known as kakashi wife of the copy ninja of konoha so i ahve a few ninja moves up my sleeve muhuhahahahahahahaaaaaaa

for dose of u who watch naruto u'll understand wot am on about lol

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 16, 2008, 06:08:56 PM
(whispering to Rahi's ear) There are 8 bachelors in this forum
but the most dangerous amongst them are:

1.  Muda (The  Moderator)

be careful with them  ;D

Dan-Borno, KORINZAI DAINASHI MOTTE WARE...KESSHITE mtssss >:( >:( >:(

Uerukamu Ladymerciful, konomashii dzuki mi-to temae...lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc