News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A MUST READ!!!!!!!

Started by Konan, January 16, 2008, 06:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

RETURN OF THE PHAROAH: MEMOIRS IN NASIR'S PRISON

if u havent read this already u shud it is a must read a true story about an egyptian woman Zainab Al-Ghazali who suffered so much brutality for preaching the words of Allah and to renew islam. she was treated worse than a dog.

ppl buy this book or borrow it fromt he library it is a must read

Muhsin

LadyMerciful,

Let me outline this broadly; this Site has a very wide board, which comprises many sub-forums, arranged according to sunjects of your post. Here, where I suspect you only know is called chit-chat. You can discuss everything, as said, but mind things of no great seriousness, importance, confidentiality etc. Thats, from the meaning of its name; chit-chat. But there is General Board for political issues, for instance, there is Islam, for Islamic related issues, and lots others. Check them.

What I above wanna draw your attention to is; for topic akin to this, there is brand new sub-forum openned by humble admin, called Literature. Am the moderator there. I and other bookworms, would really appreciate and welcome you posting thread like this as thats where it should be posted at.

Any way, do you read novels very much? Lets meet up there and discuss! See you.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on January 17, 2008, 02:50:38 PM
LadyMerciful,

Let me outline this broadly; this Site has a very wide board, which comprises many sub-forums, arranged according to sunjects of your post. Here, where I suspect you only know is called chit-chat. You can discuss everything, as said, but mind things of no great seriousness, importance, confidentiality etc. Thats, from the meaning of its name; chit-chat. But there is General Board for political issues, for instance, there is Islam, for Islamic related issues, and lots others. Check them.

What I above wanna draw your attention to is; for topic akin to this, there is brand new sub-forum openned by humble admin, called Literature. Am the moderator there. I and other bookworms, would really appreciate and welcome you posting thread like this as thats where it should be posted at.

Any way, do you read novels very much? Lets meet up there and discuss! See you.

Muhsin

Good orientation Muhsin. This will make it easy for one to find the particular post he is looking for at a particular place.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.