News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Barack Obama: An Illuminati Agent?

Started by _Waziri_, February 20, 2008, 12:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Waziri_

Tahiyyatiy Al Islam,

I came across these videos making certain claims that Obama is as an Illuminati agent. For a starter, Illuminati is a secret society behind the  Jews and the claim of a New World Order that will see the end of all moral power both social, religious and political it's principles round around atheism, secularism and cynicism. Enjoy:

Part I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dM7L4SDGdqU     

Part II

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MeRDQx0Ys&feature=related

Muhsin

Wa'alaika salam,

Malam Waziri, I don't understand that meaning of the word "Illuminati" very well. Can you expand it a bit more, pls? I wanna know that before watching the clip.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

King

Therefore the proper thing to do is to ask the Obama campaign if there are any truth to these claims. From what we see publicly at least, non of these claims represents what Obama stands for, and besides, why would Jews want to back any organization that secretly plots to abolish religion and all forms of morality?

Ibro2g

Lol, thanks Waz, been laugjing all through the footage. Seriously, these are the exact ideas that are made to put ideas into our heads, then we start feeling like wise guys finding out the ideas, thus excalading the ideas. If I wanna be great, I'll appeal to human stupidity, by presuming I am great, and the first few idiots will make me great before the nexy....and so on. Benefiting with greatness among an idiotic nation. This is all too cartoony. Illuminati Agent...lol I gotta go watch Hanna Montana lol.[/color]

Safety and Peace
Safety and Peace

_Waziri_

Quote from: King on February 20, 2008, 06:35:23 PM
Therefore the proper thing to do is to ask the Obama campaign if there are any truth to these claims. From what we see publicly at least, non of these claims represents what Obama stands for, and besides, why would Jews want to back any organization that secretly plots to abolish religion and all forms of morality?

Well, if you watched the video you'll see why propaganda and wild accusations are important for the eventual survival and success of a politician. Left to me that video may have come from Obama camp himself. Who knows? At the end only what happen can happen for God has not placed the destiny on one individual person, or nation, on another. Whatever the case maybe, Obama is human like us all and just as we don't get what we want always so also he or the individual Illuminatis will not get what they want always. Agony, grief or joy and success are part of this organic universe we are in. Everything or body got their turn!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

_Waziri_

Quote from: Muhsin on February 21, 2008, 11:30:11 AM
Waziri,

You haven't yet responded to my question.

what then do you want to me to do Muhsin? I offered you an e-book dealing with these issues the other day but you proved unwilling to collect it.  I am sure if you read that book you wouldn't be here asking me the meaning of the word or concept, Illuminati!

Dave_McEwan_Hill

In this context I think that it means that Obama is acceptable to the shadowy right-wing neo-con conspiracy (the "New World Order") which to a large extent always seeks to rule the westerm world by putting inplaces of power those they can control and manipulate to do their will. Many believe that Tony Blair was put in pla
maigemu

Dave_McEwan_Hill

In this context I think that it means that Obama is acceptable to the shadowy right-wing neo-con conspiracy (the "New World Order") which to a large extent always seeks to rule the western world by putting in places of power those they can control and manipulate to do their will.
Many believe that Tony Blair was put in place to run UK by this group who dominate the westerm media to support the military industrial complex that always tries to run US no matter who is elected President.
I would be very suspicious of Barak Obama completely. He seems to be determined to deny his roots to gain power.

(Something odd happened to this post before and it posted itself before I finished it)
maigemu

King

Dave, please expand a little on your comments. What roots has Barack Obama denied? That he is mixed? Or that his father is Kenyan? Which one?

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I understand he has an Islamic background in his family. This is probably is the reason for his very intemperate remarks about Arabs and Jews which were made to shield him from the Islamaphobia which is very prevalent in parts of the USA and to ingratiate himself to the massive Jewish lobby. 
maigemu