News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano online

Started by BALARABE, November 11, 2001, 03:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BALARABE

Certainly our Historic city and once powerful and welladmired NORTH now needs aforum like this, IHOPE Kanoonline will not allow the opportunist so called northern leaders and conservatives to use this forum in their agenda of continiuos blind foldings anddeceptiveness of the northern populace.
It is time for the state and the north to start using progressive, enlightened ,educated and dynamics youth of this once much respected area.
Please lets come together to solve our childrens education,awareness,and positive represantation in our now great progressive oil and gas NIGERIA.

Anonymous

Abubakar,

I wish the so-called northern (mis)leaders would come into this forum and attempt thier usual antics, they would learn how a paper doll can turn into a ferocious jungle tiger.

And about the oil and gas, I would be cautious about them if I were you; those wild-eyed and debased resident tribes of those areas will be quick to tell you that it is not your property; you are from the wrong part of Nigeria. The north has best look inwards and explore the vast potentials in our solid minerals , agriculture and even the possibility of oil in one of the states.

After all, Allah did not restrict himself to giving the south oil and gas alone, it may well be found in lowly and 'backward' Zamfara one day. But seriously, the potetials we have in solid minerals and agriculture far surpasses the cheap and outdated oil they are flounting at us and the sooner we project this indepedence, the better and safer for us. Ma'assalaam.

Anonymous

Abubakar,

I wish the so-called northern (mis)leaders would come into this forum and attempt thier usual antics, they would learn how a paper doll can turn into a ferocious jungle tiger.

And about the oil and gas, I would be cautious about them if I were you; those wild-eyed and debased resident tribes of those areas will be quick to tell you that it is not your property; you are from the wrong part of Nigeria. The north has best look inwards and explore the vast potentials in our solid minerals , agriculture and even the possibility of oil in one of the states.

After all, Allah did not restrict himself to giving the south oil and gas alone, it may well be found in lowly and 'backward' Zamfara one day. But seriously, the potentials we have in solid minerals and agriculture far surpasses the cheap and outdated oil they are flounting at us and the sooner we project this independence, the better and safer for us. Ma'assalaam.

sdanyaro

BALARABE & Umaru Isyaku,

Thank you very much for your comments.
Again, this site is being run by few individuals who have the patriotic interest of Kano in particular and the North in general at heart. Everyone is welcome to help.

I think we need everybody from Kano and friends of Kano; Leaders and non-leaders, Educated and non-educated, Royal title holders and non-royals, Children and grown-ups, Men and Women, the haves and have-nots to all have the patriotic interest of Kano and the North at heart and to put our collective heads together for the betterment of our people, States and region.

Umaru Isyaku, as you said, Allah the Almighty has blessed us with all kinds of natural, human and material resources. All we need is to focus on our States and region to take advantage of and harness these Allah's bounty right here in our States and region.

Let us all focus inward, start from ground up and be all-inclusive... "Kowa yabar gida - gida ya barshi" . This reminds me of a story of a certain astronomer "a cikin birnin" Kano in his house with his telescope studying the distant stars above at night "a tsakar gida" and before you know it, he found himself deep in side his well with broken telescope and broken arms and legs.... Study and pay attention to your immediate surroundings before you venture out
... :)

Haza wasalam.