News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Post Card to k-onliners from Mr and Mrs Aliyu :D

Started by Konan, June 07, 2008, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

Helloooooooo it has come to my attention that neither I nor Ibro have come to the forum to grant you with our presence. Now for all you confused looking faces out there we were totally lost in our long VERY LONG extended HONEYMOON!!!!!  ;D

So today after recieving an email from the honourable DB we decided to post you all an E-CARD FROM TOKYO!!! HOME ALL ANIME!!!!!

Love you ppl out there mwah xxxxx :-*

Ibro2g

We, this new young family of Lady Merciful and I would like to tell you we are having the time of our lives in Tokyo. One of those moments we wish will never end. Our wedding was sudden and beautiful, more closely, in words.....not explainable. But our world is now brighter and lovelier, and we'd like ya'll to know that. Oh...I gotta go, there is a nice flower shop across the street, gotta sneak it to her room before she returns from the saloon.
    Safety and peace to you all, thats what we are getting here, we'll drop in when we return, or when we find time apart lol ciao
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Are you guys serious?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Make wuna come hear ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fateez

Woah! Is this true? Hmmmmm, I smell something fishy! If you are married and indeed on

ur honeymoon then why will Ibro buy flowers and have to "sneak it to her room"? I'm not

married and have never been on a honeymoon, but don't the couple usually share the same

room? Just curious...

Howeverrrrrrrrr, if it is true then CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

All the best for the future! Incase you were looking for future baby names, I happen to know

a beautiful Muslim name that belongs to a daughter of Rasulullah (SAW) and rhymes with Patina.

Don't worry, if you need someone to name the girl after I can be of assistance  8) 8) 8) 8)

P.S. Since you are in Tokyo, Home of all Anime AND MANGA, I have been searching for the shuojo

"Moe Kare" Manga for the longest time :) :) Arigato Gozaimas!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

well even if they are not married, we now know what is  on their minds...
Allah Sanya Alheri ameen
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Well congratulations to you guys.
Eat enough sushi and enjoy yourselves.
Arigato!

Muhsin

A'a'a...babbar magana, Ibro and Rahima!

May Allah bless the union and...make it a productive one, amin.

Allah ya kawo na y'an baya!!! ;D ;D ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

ummita

Quote from: Fateez on June 07, 2008, 09:49:41 PM

Woah! Is this true? Hmmmmm, I smell something fishy! If you are married and indeed on

ur honeymoon then why will Ibro buy flowers and have to "sneak it to her room"? I'm not

married and have never been on a honeymoon, but don't the couple usually share the same

room? Just curious...

Ai ingiyermiki my dear, that "sneaking" is meant to be something "romantic" to him...........Lets say "the said bride of his" hits d showers..........her hubby Ibro "sneaks" out n bck in wit a bouquet of Snowy Avalanche roses .....so wen she pops outah d bathroom whilst pattin her hair dry......her gaze eventually & obviously will drop on the bunch of cream roses.........& the mugu will "sneak" behind her n say:....its for u "my amor"..........& very likely, she wud reply bck:......."awwwww baby dats so sweet".........& d posser will be grinnin wit pride. (rolls eyes)!

For these two freshers.........weda na Fiji or the Bahamas ya'all went.....enjoyin d horse drawn carriage or sleigh ride or just soakin up in a Jacuzzi havin cream n strawberries, honeymoon does really last...... Wait till he starts using ur tweezers for his moustache or ur mascara for his shoe polish! >:( & a yr later little baby junior's makes a passage into the world & his milk n diaper demands start punchin a hole in the joint account, den ya'all aint gonna even remember goin on honeymoon. ;D

Anyway my dear Fateez, so kinganeh d rationale behind him "sneakin" even thou dey shared d same suite wai shine ai a wajensafa its "romanz". (2 borrow from Goganaka n BakanGizo's pronounciation) ;D

ki barsu kinji, shirme nasu sukeyi ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

bakangizo

It is a pleasant suprise, but I have a sneaky feeling its a prank they're playing us! In gaskiya ne, congrats.

Fateez

Hehehe! Ummita ba ruwana! I'm trying to get them to buy me manga but with what u said,

I just realised they may be way to busy to bother. Na yafe.

Dan Borno! Hehehehe! Thank you for your concern, but I already have that area covered.

Like I mentioned sometime ago I will reconsider if (and only if) you bring me George Clooney

in all his gorgeousness. Besides, let me put this in the words of Muhsin, I'm too young! Heheh

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Quote from: Fateez on June 10, 2008, 02:18:35 PM

Dan Borno! Hehehehe! Thank you for your concern, but I already have that area covered.

Like I mentioned sometime ago I will reconsider if (and only if) you bring me George Clooney

in all his gorgeousness. Besides, let me put this in the words of Muhsin, I'm too young! Heheh

Dan borno ina kake?
Ka ga rejection ko?