News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BANKING OR PROSTITUTION

Started by Dan-Borno, October 03, 2008, 11:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

I have been observing this trend for the past two years
when i saw one of my class mate (lady) heavily dressed,
sitted at the owners' corner of a beautiful car.  She asked
the driver to park.  My first question to her even before
we exchanged greetings is "a ina kike aiki?" and she replied
"wallahi, mutumina, na samu aiki a ...........bank, ina nan
a marketing department, don Allah kazo ka bude account
an bani target"

her mode of dressing tells you everything, she can lure any
"healthy" man into opening an account even if takes him to
sell off his landed property, so long as he will be in contact
with the lady.  She is so beautiful and the dress she wore
really fitted her adding some lips-stick (love portion).

We exchanged numbers and promised to open a savings acct
as soon as my Dec Salary is paid.

Same thing last week, sitting in a friends office when a fair
veautiful Igbo lady came in wearing a very tight and mini
skirt revealing everything that is revealable and i begin to
wonder if at all this is a mechanised form of prostitution or
is it really banking?

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

jire num tadama! this has to change.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 03, 2008, 11:36:13 AM
I have been observing this trend for the past two years
when i saw one of my class mate (lady) heavily dressed,
sitted at the owners' corner of a beautiful car.  She asked
the driver to park.  My first question to her even before
we exchanged greetings is "a ina kike aiki?" and she replied
"wallahi, mutumina, na samu aiki a ...........bank, ina nan
a marketing department, don Allah kazo ka bude account
an bani target"

her mode of dressing tells you everything, she can lure any
"healthy" man into opening an account even if takes him to
sell off his landed property, so long as he will be in contact
with the lady.  She is so beautiful and the dress she wore
really fitted her adding some lips-stick (love portion).

We exchanged numbers and promised to open a savings acct
as soon as my Dec Salary is paid.

Same thing last week, sitting in a friends office when a fair
veautiful Igbo lady came in wearing a very tight and mini
skirt revealing everything that is revealable and i begin to
wonder if at all this is a mechanised form of prostitution or
is it really banking?

Lol Dan Borno, you fell for it... hahahahahahahaha. Oya make me a co signatory ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Nuruddeen

Lol Dan Borno, you fell for it... hahahahahahahaha. Oya make me a co signatory ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Su Husnaa ma dai da shakiyanci ake. To Dan Borno kaji!LOL!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Wallahi nima wannan ya dade yana ci mini tuwo a kwarya, DB.
Will inshaAllah say more when I get back.
My compliment for initiating the thread.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

kai muhsin kullum either your minute remains small or
you are busy - which is which, in zaka yi magana kawai
ka daure kayi, remember you are a novelist fa.

@ Nuruddeen, kyale Husnaa.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

(Unfortunately) it seems to be a good way of reaching a required target. not only in the banking industry, same method is applied in almost every organisation. people love good ( beautiful) things you know. you agree to things without even reasoning ( har yawu ma na zuba).
Born To Bee Great

gogannaka

The trend is geetting out of hand.
The house of representatives and senate has been petitioned about the growing trend of forcive marketing employed by the banks.

When i was doing my NYSC,the banks came to camp and selected the finest babes.
I know of a girl that was called by a certain bank.The manager asked her if she could 'go all the way' to get them fat accounts. I felt sorry for her. She actually got the Job.

In Abuja i once entered a zenith bank and was abashed by the girls and their mode of dressing.Almost all the staff were females brandishing their cleavages and they wore tight trousers that showed clearly their underwear.It was as if i was on those Abuja streets at night. There was no way i would enter that bank wth someone i respect.

The trend is becoming too much and someone somewhere needs to do something about it.
The worst is that the banks just use and dump the poor girls.

Would you marry a marketer that dresses that way?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on October 06, 2008, 10:13:15 AM
The trend is geetting out of hand.
The house of representatives and senate has been petitioned about the growing trend of forcive marketing employed by the banks.

When i was doing my NYSC,the banks came to camp and selected the finest babes.
I know of a girl that was called by a certain bank.The manager asked her if she could 'go all the way' to get them fat accounts. I felt sorry for her. She actually got the Job.

In Abuja i once entered a zenith bank and was abashed by the girls and their mode of dressing.Almost all the staff were females brandishing their cleavages and they wore tight trousers that showed clearly their underwear.It was as if i was on those Abuja streets at night. There was no way i would enter that bank wth someone i respect.

The trend is becoming too much and someone somewhere needs to do something about it.
The worst is that the banks just use and dump the poor girls.

Would you marry a marketer that dresses that way?

Nope, for one, I'm against same gender/gay marriages.........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gogannaka

LOL,Husnaa!

Quote from: Bee on October 04, 2008, 02:45:18 PM
(Unfortunately) it seems to be a good way of reaching a required target. not only in the banking industry, same method is applied in almost every organisation. people love good ( beautiful) things you know. you agree to things without even reasoning ( har yawu ma na zuba).

It is like this:
The male will buy almost anything that has a female picture (or at least some part of the female) on it.
The female will agree to expose herself to help sell a product (usually the proft goes to the males).

The situation is so bad that every advert now has a female picture.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 04, 2008, 02:31:00 PM
kai muhsin kullum either your minute remains small or
you are busy
- which is which, in zaka yi magana kawai
ka daure kayi, remember you are a novelist fa.

Q.E.D. I am vindicated!

Dan-Borno

may be the women (folk) are comfortable with that,
if you look at this issue globally, you will come to
understanding that women are being used in almost
everything marketable, i wonder the relationship
between the advertisement of an engine oil with an
almost naked woman. ko dai its signifying beauty? is
it only women that are beautiful or only men that make
use of all the marketable things?

as far as i am concern this is a challenge to to all the
women folk, especially the most educated among them.
this is where i see their inefficiency and misplacement
of priority as far as fighting for women emancipation is
concern.

ina jam'iyyan matan arewa?

Jibo

To ai DB! Shegantakar shaidan ne na aljannu da mutane! Sunce ana bautar da mata a islama, su kuma sun sa wata bautar. An maida mata kamar bayinda! ana amfani da su wajen shashanci da jan ra'ayin mutane!Komai yanzu ya koma sexist! Ayi ado ayi maganar alatu kawai! Saboda haka komai sai an tona mishi asiri ta hanyar amfani da mata. Domin in ba haka ba ai ba za'a ja ra'ayin maza ba! Ka san akasarin abubuwa ana yi ne don fallasa kyawunsu da Allah Ya ce a boye don kada a baza fasadi a bayan kasa. Shiko shaidan abin da ya ke so ayi kenan. Saboda haka ya hada da kyan da Allah Yayi wa mata yake ribace-ribacenshi.
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on October 06, 2008, 12:37:03 PM
To ai DB! Shegantakar shaidan ne na aljannu da mutane! Sunce ana bautar da mata a islama, su kuma sun sa wata bautar. An maida mata kamar bayinda! ana amfani da su wajen shashanci da jan ra'ayin mutane!Komai yanzu ya koma sexist! Ayi ado ayi maganar alatu kawai! Saboda haka komai sai an tona mishi asiri ta hanyar amfani da mata. Domin in ba haka ba ai ba za'a ja ra'ayin maza ba! Ka san akasarin abubuwa ana yi ne don fallasa kyawunsu da Allah Ya ce a boye don kada a baza fasadi a bayan kasa. Shiko shaidan abin da ya ke so ayi kenan. Saboda haka ya hada da kyan da Allah Yayi wa mata yake ribace-ribacenshi.

Jibo u cant be more correct!
I was getting rather annoyed with the holier than thou attitude being adopted by some of the more er.. eminent members of the board.. (no names mentioned). But u nailed it. To what I am going to add is this:The male concerns aired on this thread smack of hypocrisy.

Ahem someone was saying that some women are comfortable with the way some women go out of their way to entice male clients to bank with them. Well seeing that we women are not the target of the flesh onslaught I am not particularly bothered. No ass swinging chick magician can influence my decision to invest in any particular bank thank  God!

For those of u who want the jam'iyar matan arewa to take action, nko make I ask this question: the manager who asked a recruit if she was willing to go all the way, was he a woman? NO! He was a man! So its u guys who initiate the whole thing in the first place and then take it out on the hapless females. Then  he who sees this as a challenge to the most educated amongst the women, I ask another question: When GGNK was talking of recruits weren't the girls university graduates? To what level of education should a girl rise to, in order to know what is ethically morally right and wrong? Additionally are those recruiters (who incidentally are men) any less educated? Are they not bank managers with the weight of educational qualifications trailing behind their names? (Harvard business sch and all that?)

Its like a man slapping a woman and telling her that u made me slap u. If any of you are really concerned about the way yr money is being lured to various banking institutions, then I suggest that next time some temptress tries to enchant you bodiliciously, u can turn round and walk away. You can do it, its not that difficult. If u dont get tempted then the tricks will not work. So its up to YOU guys to STOP it. Dont slap a woman and then tell her its her fault!

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 06, 2008, 04:45:00 PM
Quote from: Jibo on October 06, 2008, 12:37:03 PM

Jibo u cant be more correct!
I was getting rather annoyed with the holier than thou attitude being adopted by some of the more er.. eminent members of the board.. (no names mentioned). But u nailed it. To what I am going to add is this:The male concerns aired on this thread smack of hypocrisy.

Ahem someone was saying that some women are comfortable with the way some women go out of their way to entice male clients to bank with them. Well seeing that we women are not the target of the flesh onslaught I am not particularly bothered. No ass swinging chick magician can influence my decision to invest in any particular bank thank  God!

For those of u who want the jam'iyar matan arewa to take action, nko make I ask this question: the manager who asked a recruit if she was willing to go all the way, was he a woman? NO! He was a man! So its u guys who initiate the whole thing in the first place and then take it out on the hapless females. Then  he who sees this as a challenge to the most educated amongst the women, I ask another question: When GGNK was talking of recruits weren't the girls university graduates? To what level of education should a girl rise to, in order to know what is ethically morally right and wrong? Additionally are those recruiters (who incidentally are men) any less educated? Are they not bank managers with the weight of educational qualifications trailing behind their names? (Harvard business sch and all that?)

Its like a man slapping a woman and telling her that u made me slap u. If any of you are really concerned about the way yr money is being lured to various banking institutions, then I suggest that next time some temptress tries to enchant you bodiliciously, u can turn round and walk away. You can do it, its not that difficult. If u dont get tempted then the tricks will not work. So its up to YOU guys to STOP it. Dont slap a woman and then tell her its her fault!
the male concerns aired on this thread smack of hypocrisy.

[size=20pt]GENDER AT WAR!!! HA! HA! HA! So hear we go guys and ladies....The Husnaa challenge![/size]
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).