News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Iraqi journalist through shoes at Bush!!!!!

Started by Dan-Borno, December 15, 2008, 11:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

I wonder what prompted this (TRUSTED) journalist
to throw both shoes at Bush at the prime stage of
the briefing, luckily for Bush he dodge both shots.
this shows how frustrated Iraqis are at Bush, and I
am very sure Bush will see more of throwing when
he finally vacate the white house - this shows how
iraqis are in deep pain.

watch the video here:

Do you think the journalist is right in expressing his
feelings in this way?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Hehehehe! Saw it on the news this morning and I nearly fell off my chair! That's the

best thing I've seen in a long time! If things like these are going to be happening often

then i better start watching the news regularly. I'm missing all the drama.

But seriously, the dude has been bugging the world for the past 8 years, why didn't anyone

think of it sooner? I'm generally opposed to violence, but in this case i think the reporter's

reaction was a clear reflection of how the people of Iraq feel about Bush.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

LOL, you could see the fear in Bush's eyes.
The reporter did well,at least its a shoe. He might have lost a relative in the 'selfish war'.

I wonder where all the secret service guys were.It means Bush is very Vulnerable.
LOL who knows maybe now,reporters wll be asked to attend briefings barefooted....lol

Da ya fasa mai kai...shege.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Yeah...really the man is one lucky dude to got the chance desired by many. I very well know if it was someone more emotional and quicker, he could and would have done more than that.

But sincerely speaking, thats too bad for him. Its again unethical, uncalled for and unwarranted action by a journalist like him. It may or might have already le(a)d him to loosing his profession/oocupation a duniya gaba daya.

Allah ya kyauta, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bajoga

:), ahhhhhh, the man don right even more than right ma (to me). Bush was very lucky wallahi naso da shoes dinnan su sameshi, but it's alright, the man yanzu zai dan kwantar da hankalinsa.

This ya nuna yadda Iraqis people suka tsani wannan munafukin, Azzalumi, Annamimi kuma Lalaceccen shugaba wato Bush,

I was very very happy a lokacin da naga wannan abin. Anyway! yayi sa'a dai, it's a lesson to others.

Allah sa mu dace.
HASBUNALLAHI............

HUSNAA

Nothing will happen to him Muhsin all the journalists and the whole of the middle east are behind him. Murtada assadar (is that the spelling?) and the shiites are all behind him and campaigning for his release. The iraqi govt is just being politically correct by arresting him. They cant be seen to be lenient with him, but I bet all the prison guards regard him as a hero.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dave_McEwan_Hill

The deaths of several hundred thousand innocent Iraqis were cased by Bush. He is lucky he was not shot. That is what he deserves.
maigemu

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 16, 2008, 07:01:29 PM
Nothing will happen to him Muhsin all the journalists and the whole of the middle east are behind him. Murtada assadar (is that the spelling?) and the shiites are all behind him and campaigning for his release. The iraqi govt is just being politically correct by arresting him. They cant be seen to be lenient with him, but I bet all the prison guards regard him as a hero.

I hadn't heard of that development, auntie. But if that is really what they are doing and meaning for fellow he is lucky and a hero of the century as well. ;D

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on December 16, 2008, 11:00:38 PM
The deaths of several hundred thousand innocent Iraqis were cased by Bush. He is lucky he was not shot. That is what he deserves.

Another fair comment by old Dave!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Shoe-Thrower Appears In Court

An investigative judge will review the evidence in the case and decide whether Muntadhar al Zeidi should stand trial.

The reporter has been in custody since Sunday, when he targeted the US President during a news conference in Baghdad.

Iraq's interior ministry has denied reports that the journalist suffered a severe beating after being arrested.

"The rumours about al Zeidi being injured or being hurt are baseless," ministry spokesman Major General Abdul-Karim Khalaf said.

One of the reporter's brothers claimed he had a broken leg, cracked ribs and injuries under his eye.

Al Zeidi's court appearance is the first stage in a complex legal process which could take months.

Officials in Iraq have recommended charging him with insulting a foreign leader, an offence which carries a maximum sentence of two years in prison or a small fine.

But investigative judges have the power to amend and add charges or even dismiss the case.

If the judge finds enough evidence for a prosecution, a judicial panel will appoint three judges to hear the case and set a trial date.

Al Zeidi has been hailed as a hero across the Arab world for his actions, with thousands of people taking part in protests to call for his release.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Wasu na jifan Shaidan wani na jifan Bush da Takalmi- komai-mutum-ya-shuka-shi-zai-girba. Ina ma mutumin yana da saiti... kaicho!!! da munga habo!
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

LOL engineer,ai ba saiti bane,Bush din ne mai zafin nama. Ka san tsohon soja.

Here is what he yelled while throwing the shoes:
""This is your farewell kiss, you dog! This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."

If i were bush i couldn't have slept that night because of guilt.

Wai tsaya, where is that bloke Donald Rumsfeld? Munafukin duniya?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

And Collin Powel, GGNK. Garagara shima ya dan yi magana lokacin zaben Obama.

I wonder how are they gonna treat that case a kotun 4 its a man-bites-dog, ko ba haka ba? Allah yasa su kwatanta mai adalci, amin.

neozizo

I guess al-Zeidi figured a pair of shoes are mighthier than the pen.Bush deserves more than Just a slap on the wrist considering the mess he put the world in today.