News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BAZAWARA/BAZAWARI ISSUES.

Started by waduz, January 28, 2009, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Cekenah

_Waziri_

Thanks Danborno for the consistency. Actually the Chairman of the annulled committee could not be reached for sometime and I feared that the rest of us may go off limit if we chose to continue without direction from her. I still feel the burden of our collective failure and mine in particular for it is basically on these kind of simple failures that nations crumble and civilisation die.

We may be very apt at attacking our leaders even when we fail on the simple promises and commitments we make daily.

I truly and sincerely feel a shame. However if my chairman, Ummita will agree, I will use this opportunity on her behalf to request the leadership of this project, in the name of Debate to Action, and the rest of k-onliners  to kindly give our commitee a second chance to see if we can present something to the house.

Note: This plea I make only if my chairman, Ummita, finds it appropriate and is willing to coordinate our activities as scheduled.

Thanks greatly,

Waziri
Co-Secretary of the annuled commitee on Bazawari/Bazawara Issue 

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 25, 2009, 09:09:18 PM
very impressive presentation from the legendary master of kline.
just like auntyn muhsin (ina yake ne for god sake?) i also support
this motion.  I am sure we can come up with something sensible
to our various state's houses of assembly.

in view of this, i hereby make the following recommendation for
the committee to commence work immediately:-

1.  Ummita to serve as chairperson of the committee
2.  Nura Jibo - member
3.  Bee  -  Member
4.  Bakangizo - Member
5.  IBB - member
6.  Waduz - member
7.  Waziri & Muhsin should serve as Secretary & Co-Secretary respectively

TERMS OF REFERENCE
a.  to identify the immediate and remotre cause(s) of divorce in arewa
b.  profer solution to (a) above
c.  prepare a suitable document for presentation to all the northern states houses of assembly
    with a view of enacting a law that will reduce high rate of divorce (bazawara/bazawari) in arewa
d.  make other further recommendations as with regards to family life in arewa

You are hereby given up to July 31st, 2009 to submit your report for further action, please.

(SIGNED)
DAN-BORNO
INTERIM CHAIRMAN (DEBATE TO ACTION)

HUSNAA

Quote from: Cekenah on August 07, 2009, 07:47:18 PM
The discussion in this pro-active thread seems to have been derailed by hubris.  :(

What do u expect when u get titanic egos on display? (not mine).

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Cekenah on August 10, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
Dan Borno, is hubris a good thing?

Yes, in this case.  I am trying to put things into record, because
Gods willing, the annual get together will hold again, issues like
debate to action will be argued, then i have a good case to present
as it seems everyone is afraid to take lead.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: _Waziri_ on August 10, 2009, 02:13:17 PM
Waziri

Correction:
You were the Secretary while I was the Co-Secretary.  ;D

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 11, 2009, 10:00:18 AM

Allah ya sa. Allah ya taimaka.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Cekenah on August 10, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
Dan Borno, is hubris a good thing?

Yes, in this case.  I am trying to put things into record, because
God willing, the annual get together will hold again, issues like

why is hubris a good thing DB? and why in this particular case?

Tukurtukur

Yes Husnaa!  A good question. 
DB you must answer these questions correctly, rightly, truthfully and uncontrovertibly!
It seems DB sometimes avoids the most facilmente, exactemente, directewmente and simplmente questions?

Coming to the main issue of Bazawwara/Bazawwari; I discovered that the bone of contention has been the need for a balance between needs that are physical and the needs that are metaphysical.  The Bazawwari always loofs for the metaphysical while the Bazawwara always looks for the physical in order to facilitate the mesmerisation of their ego.  Their present status cannot be reconciled unless these two are harmonised.  You see, I am back to webmystery.  Hope you appreciate and understand the true focus why the topic is of interest to us all.  This is especially to my brother DB,  uwar gata Ummita, Nura Jibo, Bee, Bakangizo, IBB, Waduz, Waziri and Muhsin among others.

The metaphysical and psychic mentality of the Bazawwara and Bazawwari will be explained next month in my webmystery threat.  Keep a date.

Dan-Borno

i think i have answered enough shugaban neman yancin matan arewa  ;D.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 12, 2009, 12:10:17 PM
Ko kusa baka kamop kafar ansawa ba. It seems u condone it kenan and I think it shows.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 05, 2009, 06:14:54 PM
DB kuku remove my name. I wont participate in something da aka ci mun mutunci aciki, kukuma kunanan kuna ji ba wanda ya ka wo mun gudun mawa dan kun fi jin tsoron waziri da nurudeen a kai na. Maza, I am not a party to this.  >:(

I thought we have passed this stage Husnaa. You are still harbouring something in your mind on us? Allah ya sa mu dace.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Tukurtukur

BAZAWWARI ?

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 12, 2009, 12:10:17 PM

BAZAWWARA?

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 12, 2009, 09:06:40 PM
Ko kusa baka kamop kafar ansawa ba. It seems u condone it kenan and I think it shows.

These are the METAPHYSICAL and PHYSICAL differences.

Quote from: Tukurtukur on August 11, 2009, 09:15:38 PM
Coming to the main issue of Bazawwara/Bazawwari; I discovered that the bone of contention has been the need for a balance between needs that are physical and the needs that are metaphysical.  The Bazawwari always looks for the metaphysical while the Bazawwara always looks for the physical in order to facilitate the mesmerisation of their ego.  Their present status cannot be reconciled unless these two are harmonised.  You see, I am back to webmystery.  Hope you appreciate and understand the true focus why the topic is of interest to us all.  This is especially to my brother DB,  uwar gata Ummita, Nura Jibo, Bee, Bakangizo, IBB, Waduz, Waziri and Muhsin ......

The metaphysical and psychic mentality of the Bazawwara and Bazawwari will be explained next month in my webmystery threat.  Keep a date.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Nuruddeen on August 12, 2009, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on August 05, 2009, 06:14:54 PM
DB kuku remove my name. I wont participate in something da aka ci mun mutunci aciki, kukuma kunanan kuna ji ba wanda ya ka wo mun gudun mawa dan kun fi jin tsoron waziri da nurudeen a kai na. Maza, I am not a party to this.  >:(

I thought we have passed this stage Husnaa. You are still harbouring something in your mind on us? Allah ya sa mu dace.

I harbor nothing against anyone here. However once bitten, twice shy inji bature. You guys are what you are. U are not going to change overnight to something else, so rather than expose myself to another dose of yr kind of jokes banter or in the case of yr older brother,  an immense sense of self importance, it is better that I dont have anything to do with what brought on the fracas in the first place. So although I will write on this thread, I wont participate in any solution seeking or what ever.

_Waziri_

Quote from: Muhsin on August 11, 2009, 12:16:06 PM
Quote from: _Waziri_ on August 10, 2009, 02:13:17 PM
Waziri

Correction:
You were the Secretary while I was the Co-Secretary.  ;D

Allah ya sa. Allah ya taimaka.

Thanks Muhsin for the correction... Ummita seems to have gone offline again!!!!

Whatever  may come on and over in this issue I believe the forumnites here can do it and will do it if we are determined for it's :

"... only those on journeys that see the first light of the dawn"

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 13, 2009, 07:06:02 AM
I harbor nothing against anyone here. However once bitten, twice shy inji bature. You guys are what you are. U are not going to change overnight to something else, so rather than expose myself to another dose of yr kind of jokes banter or in the case of yr older brother,  an immense sense of self importance, it is better that I dont have anything to do with what brought on the fracas in the first place. So although I will write on this thread, I wont participate in any solution seeking or what ever.

To be very frank and sincere, I kinda feel disappointed.