News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Grounds for divorce?!?!?!?!?!

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2003, 02:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum,
Thank you so much for your replies. I did speak to him and things are changing though not dramatically. I am exercising patience and asking Q's where i would have kept quiet before. I believe with Allah all things are possible. This will Insha Allah be my last post on this thread.
Jaza Kallahu Khairan,
WW

Blaqueen

Insha Allah, all will turn out well...

one last piece of advice...

"PRAY TOGETHER"... tell him u want to pray for the best out of ur relationship... get him all emotional and feeling guilty..hehe...

Much Luv!.... i hope u settle everything...
;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Since things r beginin 2 make a u-turn, I'd reckon u change worried wyf 2 happy wyf.........may d lurd b with u & may he showa his blessinz in ur marriege......

Sista Unknown I have this feelin that u......aniwez :-X
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Ummita ???kece kuwa.well just say it out,may be it will benefit me,u know u contributed alot to my :-X :'(
bye

Anonymous

Worried wife,
Thanks for the feedback,
and I hope things will continue to improve.
And my last piece of advice is just keep praying
do not take your money to boka or mallam,
Allah is always near everyone he see and hear us
and always ready to help
GOOD-LUCK
And Ummita why are you afraid to say exactly?
What is't?

ummita

QuoteAnd Ummita why are you afraid to say exactly?
What is't?

See me see trouble. Sista, pastor ba ya hana jin gulma ba?

Yes I am veryyyyy afraid cuz Unknow will eat me alive........ I was only thinkin but I kidan taut rufun asiri na da kyau..it has nefink 2 du with ur story Unknown....juss comtemplatin on sum'in anyways iz all sorted out.

So sista u gave Worried wife a gud advice.......I know this boka Islam is sooooo against of...I also see no point in askin Ustaz or big mallam 2 du saukan Qur'an or help u with prayaz...I think they go hand in hand, d only diff is Boka duz d shirk biz whereas d mallam duznt...I personally think subjectin ur prayaz in ur own self 2 Allah is d best...........Sista dama I have been wantin 2 know about them bokaye/wat Islam says & if it is really thru women visit these ppl 2 help apart from sista any1 willin 2 hyhlyt sista ummita?

Muhammad

salam
How horrid! I must say this sought of Husband isnt what anybody needs. It is incumbent upon all Muslim, which I suppose you are, to learn our religion as much as possible especially Fiqh. For a husband to deny his wife any right she previously had in her biological home is enough reason to file for divorce ( talaq in Arabic). Khul'u is the specific type of divorce granted to women who for reason of their choosing ( legitimate of course), can invoke to dissolve a fallen marriage. As others allude to earlier, Talaq is the only lawful action that the prophet regrets people to implement. So, for a reasonable period try mending the rift btw you; otherwise, bail out.
May Allah continue to help us all.
Bissalam

Anonymous

See me see trouble. Sista, pastor ba ya hana jin gulma ba?
LOL Ummita!!!
POSTOR!!! ???

Yes zuwa gidan boka/mallam what ever is totaly against Islam.
Amma sai kiga when people are desperate can spend a fortune. Allah yakare.

ummita

Jazakallah sis....... Kinger I have learnt from u even though it was juss a 2 line explanation (she laffs)Its good to have ppl like you around. So indeed some women du go 2 mallams or is it bokaz...yeah as u said Allah ya kare!

Anonymous

Salamun Jamaa!

To duk wannan rubuce rubuce naku duk karya ce. Ba wata 'worried wife'. Wannan tatsuniya ce irin ta nasara. Labarinnan ba gaskiya ba ne. Kawai WW ta kirkiro ko kuma ya kirkiro in namiji ne domin ya wasa kwakwalwar ku da ba ku da aikin yi.

Jamaa, ya kama ta ku mayarda rayuwarku wurin magan gannu na kirki wadanda za su taimake mu, da addinin mu da kasarmu to arewa gaba daya.
wassalaam

Anonymous

Faisal kaikuma aikin yinne yasa kazo kana karyata mutane?
Well inma karya take ai donkanta.
Sarkin da ya hallicemu baibamu izzini karanta zuciya don gane makaryaci ko maigaskiya ba.

ummita

Huh Faisal? Thats not fair.....ba kyau karyata mutanne!!! Besides there r loads of ppl that hav told their story!!! it aint fair........thats not d ryt way a muslim shud behave....It states in d quaran that even if u think sum1 lied............u shudnt spill it out in public 2 degrade or level low a person.....

Muhammad

Salam
Faisal I cannot see how you can be able to distinguish btw gayb and the physical truth on an internet forum! We should take this as is. If its a lie then laifin wacce ta rubutace ba kai ko ni ba.
Bissalam

Ibro2g

Faisal...ur post is completely unnecessary.

I'm Kinda late here but WW, I'm really sorry about your situation. My

family here have said everything to you, everything I can and cant say, now I

can only emphasis:patience, faith and prayer.[/i] These are the most

powerful weapons that you have at ur wrist, utilise them. Remember

Islam....faith is what makes us different from the rest of the world, patience is

what brings about glory and prayer is success. Indeed, ur husbands attention is

not on you, but gradually it will be insha-Allah. Avoid divorce, its the worst of

all legal things, u must only think of it when there are no more options, no more

hopes.
       I'm not married but I have seena lot of families, its a digrace and nothing

but endless misery that befalls on such homes. Your husbands eyes are not

necessarily on someone else, I suggest...I know no on will like it but I suggest

you talk to smeone that knows him, that can talk to him, his mother/sister or

even his wife, who knows what shes into also. I know how difficult it is. And

dont give up talking too, be very sensitive. Keep to the prayers. May Allah help

u...and us too ga baki daya....Ameen.
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

Lalala, Faisal Haram Alayka.... no right to judge like that,

and I think the worried wife has better things to do than just write crap....aiight?

whether tru or not...exact or similar things happen around...

And Insha Allah may Allah  help people in these kind of problems ....
)