News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"These social networking sites can ruin a relationship" - FACEBOOKER

Started by Dan-Borno, August 18, 2009, 01:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neozizo

Quote from: MuhsinIt's not "for no reason at all". You might be the reason :)
I might and i might not be.
U know there's always 3 sides of the story in relationships.
His side, her side and the correct side.
Seems u 'heard' her side. :)
Quote from: HusnaaIt cant ruin your relationship when she is already yr ex.
She wasnt my ex b4 it got ruined. She became my ex after..........as at the time i was writing this.

Quote from: gogannakaTo kun ga dai zancen ya fito fili. Gashi nan mun samu solid proof cewa social networking sites can ruin a relationship.
Take the case of neozizo versus Ex of 2008.
Probably when she changed the status,idan kai baka sani ba sai ka ji ana bugo maka waya ana maka jaje ko kuma ana tambayar ka me ya faru.

Neozizo,i bet when you saw her adding 200 MALE friends kishi ya kusan kashe ka ko. But kasan gaskiya e no mean fa if you are the champ 

Wai is irin wannan kishin healthy at all?
Gaskiya akwai kishi sosai. I dont feel like a champ.
But what really ruined the relationship was all the fuss i made about her changing of status.
She added the 200 extras afterwards to get at me i think
Also, the fact that my status had always been on single didnt help.
Gogannaka i cant figure out what kind of facebooker i am. maybe a little bit of all.

*~MuDa~*

Salam, facebooking is cool. You can use it in so many positive ways, and just like Fateez, i like it because it helped me reconnect with old pals of mine. And i think its the coolest communication tool on ground, you pass info as quickly as possible for a cheap prize.

From time to time, i reveiw my friendlist and remove innactive friends that dont communicate at all. In fact, i would not add you if i know we would not be corresponding.

Almost everybody you know might be on facebook today, that makes it so much easier to do zumunci, it reduces a lot of stress.

Some people feel that they dont like publicity others feel it's a tool to collect peoples data for the western superpower global control, while some feel its "Yahudanci" in the making but hey, you can control what you put up there, hell you can be incogneto if you want like some people do. They register with fake aliases and upload abstract pictures.

For the issue of distroying people's relationship, well, all i can say is people are diverse. Some are highly emotional while others are not. Some don't even give a damn what you do online. I also think it depends on how we value relationships and how honest we are, and also with what intention we registered on the site.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Muda all philosophical. Shi yasa naga my name has been removed from yr list of all time favorite ppl :P :P :P :P :P
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Lol...Haba dan rashin kunya, ni na isa? Ai ni na san ko kin tafi, like the prodigal son, you'll come back!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

I have a feeling that for one to really enjoy facebook, you have to have lots of time on your hand. Probably that's why I'm too into it. I prefer simple, uncomplicated sites like these. Besides, apart from your known friends, how do you trust all the information/data of the so-called "friends" you make there?

HUSNAA

This is news. BKGZ on facebook? How's that? you are the most elusive person on this forum I mean u could be a ghost for all anyone knows. So if u are on facebook, what are u from that list that GGNK supplied? Certainly I think you must be in a category of yr own... lets see  we have the lurker, the clarion caller the friend collector, the sales person and the media mogul.... u fall under.... the invisible man.. possibly.

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 23, 2009, 06:42:29 PM
This is news. BKGZ on facebook? How's that? you are the most elusive person on this forum I mean u could be a ghost for all anyone knows. So if u are on facebook, what are u from that list that GGNK supplied? Certainly I think you must be in a category of yr own... lets see  we have the lurker, the clarion caller the friend collector, the sales person and the media mogul.... u fall under.... the invisible man.. possibly.

Sorry. I meant to say "probably why I'm not too into it". And yeah, if I'm on facebook, then I'm most likely going to fall into the invincible man category. For the simple reason I stated earlier - I don't have the luxury of the time needed to enjoy my stay on such sites.

*~MuDa~*

Of course mana, Facebook is meant for kananan mutanen irin mu, not manya like BKZ lol, by the way, if your are on facebook and you start making friends, you'll find the time, even if its before you close your eyes to sleep.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

*~MuDa~*

Aah! Ba mocking bane wallah, kawai dai kasan yanda abun yake. Honestly, sometimes i wonder how you even manage to steal time to get here, not to talk of facebook.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Yes, kasan in kai ne "junior" in the office, you are at everyone's beck and call  ;D You struggle to attend to so many ogas.

Dante

In my opinion, facebook is a "zumunci website". Its almost like visiting someones house to see how theyr doing. Also a good tool for  "kasuwanci, neman ilimi, neman aure, gulmace-gulmace, 'karya da gaskiya.. duk da akwai." the list is endless .. just depends what type of user you are. but for sure i dont fall into any of these 12 groups by CNN!?

HUSNAA

Muntata how did u happen to be a senior member with over three hundred posts? This is the first time I am seeing that name.

bakangizo

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment