News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"These social networking sites can ruin a relationship" - FACEBOOKER

Started by Dan-Borno, August 18, 2009, 01:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

to jama'a, an fara aure a facebook, an samu alwali an samu
shedu kuma an tabbatar da sadaki - is there anything wrong
a irin wannan auren?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Haba DB, ya IBB yana kokarin aiko min £s kana hanawa??? ???

Kada ka zama manna... :-X

Ehem. Matter of fact, Oga IBB, I had a kiosk but Shekarau's irresponsible gov't recently destroyed it to "ashes". Am now jobless. :(
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: IBB on September 11, 2009, 12:15:18 AM
Salam, Barka da war haka, bayan kwana da kwana ki Allah ya kado ni konline.

Do u want to know what I think of facebook or other social networking site?

I think the evils associated with them has over shadowed the benefits

Why?

Because this so called internet social society where i can connect with my distance sisters, brother, lost friend, old school mate, collegues or even next next door neighbour or flat mate (who is about ten steps way) or my sister or brother who lives just within 20 miles radius- has been overshadowed by half naked sisters and brother showing up their bodies to you and others God knows who.

The second and the fore most reason why i deactivate my accounts in these sites, is the "fake life display" that has scramble the whole place, anywhere you look, is so unfortunate even among our sisters and brothers.

Thirdly, married couple too scanning for friends claimining reconnecting with old buddies.

Facebook as per as i'm concern is an internet brothel packed with albums of hotties around the corner- just look for one that match your profile

You are not far from the truth. There was this time I was waiting for a system to be free Country Mall's internet cafe. This small boy occupying the system I was waiting for was on Facebook. He couldn't be more than 12yrs old. He was chatting with, or sending a romantic message to, this lady. I couldn't resist a peek, bcos I said to my self what is this small boy doing with big girl (judging by her picture). Nace kaga irin shirmen banzan ba ::) The poor girl have no idea that she's dealing with a toddler ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 26, 2009, 11:35:26 AM
to jama'a, an fara aure a facebook, an samu alwali an samu
shedu kuma an tabbatar da sadaki - is there anything wrong
a irin wannan auren?

Wonder never end.

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 26, 2009, 03:45:25 PM
You are not far from the truth. There was this time I was waiting for a system to be free Country Mall's internet cafe. This small boy occupying the system I was waiting for was on Facebook. He couldn't be more than 12yrs old. He was chatting with, or sending a romantic message to, this lady. I couldn't resist a peek, bcos I said to my self what is this small boy doing with big girl (judging by her picture). Nace kaga irin shirmen banzan ba ::) The poor girl have no idea that she's dealing with a toddler ;D

That and more reasons kept me away from facebook until recently.

BTW, manya ma suna zuwa cafes? Although that one is special and expensive.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

IBB

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 26, 2009, 03:45:25 PM
Quote from: IBB on September 11, 2009, 12:15:18 AM
Salam, Barka da war haka, bayan kwana da kwana ki Allah ya kado ni konline.

Do u want to know what I think of facebook or other social networking site?

I think the evils associated with them has over shadowed the benefits

Why?

Because this so called internet social society where i can connect with my distance sisters, brother, lost friend, old school mate, collegues or even next next door neighbour or flat mate (who is about ten steps way) or my sister or brother who lives just within 20 miles radius- has been overshadowed by half naked sisters and brother showing up their bodies to you and others God knows who.

The second and the fore most reason why i deactivate my accounts in these sites, is the "fake life display" that has scramble the whole place, anywhere you look, is so unfortunate even among our sisters and brothers.

Thirdly, married couple too scanning for friends claimining reconnecting with old buddies.

Facebook as per as i'm concern is an internet brothel packed with albums of hotties around the corner- just look for one that match your profile

To ai kaga irin abun. Allah ya kyauta.

I read DB post auren facebook. I have no comment over that Allah knows best
IHS

Muhsin

Dan-Borno

IBB you better speak your mind, this is technology age,
it is either you are with us or with them.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

this comment was made by one of my friends on fb:
...idiot,ewu,olodo,wawa,jaki..kai may Allah guide you cos u r lost!
Gogannaka, can u interpret the above statement?

gogannaka

DB you don't need no interpretation.
All the words have the same meaning.
May Allah guide whoever it is that got that comment.

As per the marriage on facebook,i have witnessed one....like play like play it all began and now they are married.
Muhsin sai ka wasa wukar ka.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on October 06, 2009, 02:00:53 PM
As per the marriage on facebook,i have witnessed one....like play like play it all began and now they are married.

Mu wasa wukar mu dai.

Kai bara ma kaji: ni bani da female ko daya on my friend's list a facebook. And I don't care to get any.

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on October 06, 2009, 03:53:34 PM

Mu wasa wukar mu dai.

Kai bara ma kaji: ni bani da female ko daya on my friend's list a facebook. And I don't care to get any.

Haha,ni wuka ta a washe take tun tuni.

Quoteni bani da female ko daya on my friend's list a facebook. And I don't care to get any.

Ka huta wa kan ka.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Muhsin

This frigging site called facebook has "stolen" everyone from participating on this site! Ugh!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on October 06, 2009, 03:53:34 PM

Mu wasa wukar mu dai.

Kai mallam do not be misogynistic about it mana, kana ji fa wasu ma har aure suke yi. the thing about Facebook is this, you can use it any how you like, if you want to use it positively you can, if negatively you can too, its just like TV, Internet, Computers, Phones and what have you.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc