News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"These social networking sites can ruin a relationship" - FACEBOOKER

Started by Dan-Borno, August 18, 2009, 01:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Hahaha!!! Muda, I like 'em like everyone does. But fb life is somekinda surreal and fictional. . .thants why. Understand?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

lol It really isnt it. i think close to about 90% of my FB friends are people i have met, and i know there is hope i will see them again someday, infact i've made a kind of rule that i only add people i have met physically, in order to protect my image, you know.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Quote from: Muhsin link=topic=4702.msg49044#msg49044color=#ff4e00]date=1256656563[/color]]

I'll say more when I get back, inshaAllah. Cya.

27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and today 14th Nov. When are you coming back Yallabai?
IHS

Muhsin

IBB

IHS

thegood

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on October 27, 2009, 02:50:25 PM
lol It really isnt it. i think close to about 90% of my FB friends are people i have met, and i know there is hope i will see them again someday, infact i've made a kind of rule that i only add people i have met physically, in order to protect my image, you know.
Surely that's the only way to be safe.....cos there are so many faceless guys out there....
always believe in w't you do

Dan-Borno

Quote from: IBB on December 18, 2009, 06:19:43 PM
We are still waiting!!!

better never wait for muhsin, its another way of his numerous
forum language that means, bye bye to this issue.

mu kam mun zama addicted to fb, munga amfaninsa sosai.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Dan-Borno

Sarkin Baka, just last week, i met 3 of my friends who
I have lost contact since 1989 - and the magic word is
just to remember their full names and search it from
the fb page and there you are - pictures dont lie.

kuma ba a rasa yan kawayen hira unlike kanoonline lol.
thats why you see muhsin always changing his pictures
every now and then tare da amininsa gogannaka.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 04, 2010, 10:45:36 PM

Sharri kayan kwalaba.
Yanzu dai facebook and other social website users need to be cautious with their status updates because Umar Farouk Mutallab's status updates are being used to make a case against him. He posted somewhere online that he is lonely and has no-one to talk to and the govt and media(who are now more like hollywood entertainers) are using it as evidence of extremism......hisssss.
Almost everyone at one time has posted being lonely or bored as a status.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Ni nasan da dalili. No wonder muhsin is always saying kline is dead.

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 05, 2010, 05:15:32 PM
every now and then tare da amininsa gogannaka

Ni nasan da dalili. No wonder muhsin is always saying kline is dead.

If your words are true why do I have to bother myself that its dead? You see. . .

I nearly all the time easily get pissed-off on fb. I prepare boards like this very one. More serious, more matured, more intellectual, name the rest.

maikyau

DB,
Muhsin dai bai bai kawo batun kawaye ba is lyk abinda kai ke yi a fb kenan.Tadama ( o'boy) da yaren su DB we know how  serious d ppl of far North are with kawaye. ;D ;D