News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KN-online GTG 2009: 1430AH

Started by EMTL, September 28, 2009, 01:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: EMTL on November 04, 2009, 12:05:05 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
I wish to propose tyhe following as members of LOC:
1. Mudacris
2. Muhsin
3. Danmegona
4. GGK
5. Nura Jibo
6. Waziri, and
7. Hajiya Husnaa

Bakangizo da Danbarno ku sawo tsarabar Shinkafa-kaza, ko?
I think the LOC need to start some actions and give us feedback next week Wednesday.
Allah (SWT) ya sa mu dace.

EMTL Henceforth,the name is Muda not mudacris, its has been cancelled for a long time now....lol!

Anyway, its high time somebody made a move, i concor. I dont know if the other people will be opportuned, and i dont know if all of us live in Kano, I know Nura and Waziri are not living in Kano, so i dont know how they will make the organising possible.

@Muhsin. Do you really have to speak for them? You may be wrong you know.

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Muhsin on November 04, 2009, 02:31:32 PM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on November 03, 2009, 08:23:15 PM
GUys, we seriously need to rap this thing up within this month so we can make a decent advert throughout December, so we need to rap it up like NOW. D.B. you need to list out the organisers now especially the Kano guys and give out responsibilities so we can get to work or we are risking not haveing our GTG. Please.

I have been feeling this very way, Muda, and I told you the other time. My optimism is only hanged by a thread. . .I still hope the GTG would take place, though.

Quote from: EMTL on November 04, 2009, 12:05:05 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
I wish to propose tyhe following as members of LOC:
1. Mudacris
2. Muhsin
3. Danmegona
4. GGK
5. Nura Jibo
6. Waziri, and
7. Hajiya Husnaa

Bakangizo da Danbarno ku sawo tsarabar Shinkafa-kaza, ko?
I think the LOC need to start some actions and give us feedback next week Wednesday.
Allah (SWT) ya sa mu dace.

Thanks for the proposal, Ranka Ya Dade.

1-Muda: is Muda still residing in Kano? Don't know.

2-Muhsin: we've just resumed back to school; thus being too busy. Yet I kinda of belive I get something to offer. . .but that has to be started now or never.

3-Danmegona: I'm hopefull my friend will do his best, inshaAllah.

4-GGNK: This fellow sincerely dey busy as machine, hence can't do much. I darned know he would if he had the chance, for he really did margically the other time.

5-Nura Jibo: This fella is as well busy, I know. He's there writing, preparing for paper presentation and so on. But that notwithstanding, I kinda feel he's gonna do it.

6-Waziri: Just like his friend, Nura. But he too. . .inshaAllah.

7-Auntie Husnaa: Nobody can say a word.

Have we agreed to do it in Jigawa? If yes, then I will in sha Allah pay for the venue at 3 star hotel or Jigawa state library. Next. Muda kindly go ahead with your text messages that we wish to propose December 25th Christmas day as the day of GTG-we are not celebrating xmas though.Lol!!! At least we don't have to join them, but to look different by doing something on that day. What do you think Konline? Any proposal for the date? Let's have more views pls if we wanna make it happen again. Lol!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Dan-Borno

aham, i managed to do this with 10 Riyals which is equivalent
to N500.00 for just an hour air time, na wa o, ko da shike the
shinkafa kaza also cost the same.

saw the progress on GTG and thanks we are not included, but
definitely we will participate, for now, still at Madinatul Munawwara
and as EMTL said takin shinkafa kazaaaa.

Na gaisheku and really missed you
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 09, 2009, 07:15:33 PM

Ya Alhaj. Ya Makkatul Mukarramah? Hope fine. Ai kuna cikin kwamiti mana ya muallim. Ai bamu isa ba ranka ya dade. Lol!!! Ayi mana addua Allah ya bamu abin da muke so a rayuwa.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on November 06, 2009, 07:56:10 PM
@Muhsin. Do you really have to speak for them? You may be wrong you know.
[/color]

Gaskiya ne, Muda. And thanks for the call.

@them,

Please forgive me...lol!

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 09, 2009, 07:15:33 PM

Kai DB! You are always the same DB...u neva cease making ppl laugh. ;D

Allah ya sa maqbuliya ce! 8)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Nuruddeen,it hasn't been concluded if the event is taking place in Jigawa.
I advise it should hold in Kano. So please could you pay for the Kano venue. I propose the Alliance francaise reception hall(where the last event took place),if Muda could arrange for the venue like he did last year.
Dan megona and Muhsin can also arrange for the Item 7.They did that excellently well last year.
Since DB will by that time have become used to Meat,we do not necessarily need a whole roasted ram. Some suya sticks will do.

Waziri has a list of the members that attended the last get together.
Husnaa is in town so she might attend.

EMTL is the chairman of the organising comittee. His solid words could encourage the organisers a lot.
BKGZ pls support too.

Allah ya bada sa'a.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Salam All,

I have seen all the progress, its good, i just wanted to say that i'm not so sure if i can assure you Alliance Francais this year, i have already booked it for my Alumni Association get together, i wish we could get british council though. and i stand by my motion that the event should be held in Kano.

Everything else is good.

Ma'assalam.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Salam,

Muda and all; I quite know of British Council. The place is not that fit for such a gathering, its being very expensive notwithstanding. What I mean it that: very much likely outsiders (intruders) are going to fill up the venue as there is no specific identification to recognize that that person is a member of K-Online or not. But Alliance Francie is more silent, more outside, more serine and the likes.

And the issue of cost; I think hiring the venue--Multi-Purpose or Ampi-theater, would cost us about =N=50, 000 or so. You see... while organizing the last one and everything hardly did cost more than that amount of money.

Considering these facts, I kinda still pester you to re-think over getting it once again, even for a token fee. It would be really better.

Further still, where are we now? I like to see other members contributing please. Thanks
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on November 29, 2009, 01:12:32 PM
GTG 2009: 1430AH. . .I doubt... ::)
Assalamu alaikum,
KN GTG can still take place I suggest new year:
Date: 2nd January 2010,
Time: 4.00-5.45pm
venue: Aliance Farncei, kano

Muda,
Please speak to Aliance and let us know if we have to pay.
Refreshment will be organised - Muhsin to discuss with EMTL

Paper presentation: Jibo Nura- topic? What are the lessons learnt form Boko Haram and ways of preventing future occurence

Discuassants: Professor Abdallah, Ibrahim Waziri & Danbarno.

Launching of KNLine 'Welcome to Kano' sign board. To e coordinated by Muda and other Kano-based KLNliners.

Muhsin and Muda to give us feedback before Friday, the 4th December 2009, please.

Salisu Danyaro need to support this initiatives.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Salam,

Ranka ya Dade, ina addu'ar Allah ya taimake ka damu gaba daya. Da fatan wannan abu zai yiwu.

A takaice kenan. Ka huta lafiya.

Nuruddeen

Salam Yan uwa. Naga dai kamar wannan shekarar ba za a taru ba. Someone suggested Jigawa and I supported it, but somehow there were objections somewhere. So kuyi kayanku mu dai muna nan gefe. Idan da hali mu leka idan babu muyi kwanton Bauna. Lol!!!

Muhsin

Wa'alaika Salam,

You ought to talk seriously than that, Nura. You should have kept mute that saying these discouraging words, I think. Hence I kinda feel disappointed. ::) ::) ::)

Waiting to read what you get to say further. Thanks

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Muhsin on December 10, 2009, 05:18:21 PM
Wa'alaika Salam,

You ought to talk seriously than that, Nura. You should have kept mute that saying these discouraging words, I think. Hence I kinda feel disappointed. ::) ::) ::)

No hard feelings Muhsin. Best!

Muhsin

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 10, 2009, 08:05:49 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on December 10, 2009, 05:18:21 PM
Wa'alaika Salam,

Ko? Thats all.

No hard feelings Muhsin. Best!