Kano Online Mentioned in Article

Started by Baruti M. Kamau, December 14, 2010, 02:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruti M. Kamau

To whom it may concern:

Your website, Kano Online, was listed number 1 of 13 in an article about online distribution of user-generated content.  The article says that your site is of interest to citizen journalist and webmasters.  I think you should consider the write-up as an honorable mention; thus a pat on the back for good work.  Congratulations, Kano Online.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Baruti M. Kamau

Kano Online is indeed interesting.  Thumbs up.  :)

HUSNAA

Wow Baruti thats really interesting. I remember you. You live i  the united states. Im really proud that K online achieved that recognition. I hope that we continue to inspire and lead as a forum. Admin good job!
PS I also remember Idris ' dan qaala qaato' who is an quraaniyun. :-\
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Bee

Salam,

After such a long time, kOnline is finally up and running. Nice to see some familiar names.  :D. Nice to meet you all on this forum again.
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on April 01, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Salam,

After such a long time, kOnline is finally up and running. Nice to see some familiar names.  :D. Nice to meet you all on this forum again.

Wa'alaik salaam,

Ma sha Allah. Look at how you guys are resurrecting from nowhere. I hope you have been doing well. We missed you a lot. I hope you are still reading.  ;D Literature sub-forum awaits your post.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

admin

Quote from: Bee on April 01, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Salam,

Bee,

I want to take this opportunity to welcome you back....

Barka da dawowa...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!