News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Goodluck Jonathan Is Now The "President" Of Nigeria

Started by Muhsin, February 09, 2010, 04:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

sai kuyi, gogannaka is putting his interest before the
interest of this country, kun san yar'adua yayi musu
approving wani kwangila ne, so, yana tsoron kar wannan
yayi revoking dinta after all sun nuna masa adawa a
fili lol.

Goodluck comes with Patience.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Rais

Were waiting 4 yaradua to come back.
DB in ya dawo you will be no one to.............
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 15, 2010, 10:12:21 AM

Goodluck comes with Patience.

Haha. Nice one.

The story (some say its all a joke) going round about him goes like this;

o       Goodluck was Assistant Head Boy in primary school. The Head Boy got expelled. Goodluck took over.

o        Goodluck was Assistant Senior Prefect in secondary school, the Senior Prefect died,    Goodluck took over.

o        Goodluck was Deputy Local Government Chairman. The Chairman got implicated in corruption and got removed from office.  Goodluck took over

o        Goodluck was deputy governor to Alameiseigha. We all know that story

o        Goodluck was Vice President to President Yar'Adua:- PERICADIATIS!

You may think this is coincidence, but don't you think the coincidence is too much?

So hearing all these, somebody just called off his Church Wedding. Why? His BestMan's name is Goodluck!!! The guy insisted that he will only have traditional marriage, and the BestMan will not know when...

So, Goodluck (minus the Jonathan) to you all.

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2010, 01:47:57 AM
Ni a ganina ma the post of acting President bcoms automatic the moment the position bcoms vacant even for a minute.

Exactly. GJ should have addressed the nation when everyone was saying there's a vacuum but he just kept quiet.
A zuciyar shi yana so.
He performed presidential duties even before he was instituted as acting president.

Regarding yar'adua stealing a mandate i do not agree with that. We must admit there there were flaws in the election but i am not expecing you to say that Buhari won the election. That issue has been addressed by the courts and we cannot do anything about that.
Yanzu kam palace coup aka yi.
There are even rumours (at least on saharareporters) that there was an attempt to poison Yar'adua and that was what caused Kingibe his seat and just after that Yar'adua snubbed GJ because he was implicated.

Ai komai was planned.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: Nuruddeen on February 12, 2010, 12:32:29 PM
Good luck Jonathan! Bye- bye Yar'adua. I wish Jonathan a hitch-free administration. And symphatize not with Yar'adua. That is always the price of being greedy and developing a thick skin over good deeds, kamala and sanin ya kamata. If not Yar'adua is joking with God, he could not have succumbed to Obasanjo's political dribbling and preside over a stolen mandate. OBJ-the political genius has really won this game willy nilly. Allah ya kara. Yan Arewa sai ayi hakuri a kuma nemi wata hanyar amma ba dai siyasa ba a Nigeria. Sai dai ai hakuri. Kwadayi, sakarci da rashin hankalin "manyan Arewa ya janyo wa 'ya ya da jikoki.
Madallah da wannan al'amari.

Assalamu alaikum,
Haba Nura idan-an-ciza-a-hura. Am sure by the time you re-read your (above) contribution you might realised that it is not a fair submission.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Duk sharrin Obasanjo ne.
Yan arewa sun hana shi 3rd term to gashi nan yanzu ya kawo abun da ya fi 3rd term ciwo.
Clearly it is the north's tenure,going by the PDP rotation. The south south is riding on our horse now.
Mu kuma 'abokis'(kamar yadda suke ganin mu) muna nan muna tsammanin Yar'adua zai dawo saboda akwai mu da tawakkali.
Su kuma masterminds din sun san ba zai dawo ba,suna can suna mana dariya.
Kai gaskiya an raina wa arewa hankali.
Wani abun da ake kira political neutralization.

EMTL ina jin Nura haushi yaji matuka lokacin da ya yi post din nan.
But samarin arewa ya kamata su tashi su san cewa tsoffin nan ba inda za su kai mu.

bakangizo

Kamar yaya sharrin Obasanjo? Ai sai bango ya tsage. Even if OBJ planned it, our northern politcians' greed, selfishness, and gross incompetence aided and abaited it. Yaradua knows he can't do it. Why did he accept it? If he actually has the interest of the north (and the country) at heart, he would have declined. What happened then? We all kept mum! After all, power is returning to the north. As far as we are concerned, the quality and suitability of the person is secondary to the ultimate desire to see 'our brother' as president. 'Yaradua's health issue is legendary, but was there any strong opposition from the north against his candidature? No. You are even deemed 'mara kishin arewa' if you attemptto say anything on the issue. And now we are blaming OBJ alone? Abin dariya, abin haushi. Whether we like it or not, we are as much to blame as obj. And the biggest culprit here being 'Yar'adua himself. And don't get me started on that fraud of a verdict by the supreme court. That's the highest insult to the collecttive intelligence of nigerians.

Bashir Ahmad

Ai daman wani babba a kasar nan yace Obasanjo ya dora Yar'adua akan mulki don mulki ya koma kudu. To gashi wannan lokacin yayi duk da yar'adua bai mutu to gashi dai mulki ya koma kudun.
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Very good post from Bakan-Gizo.
Until blind tribalism is relegated to history there can never be a peaceful one Nigeria.
maigemu

maikyau

OBJ,YARADUA OR GJ duk daya ne.saboda dan Arewa yayi mulki na shekaru da yawa amma me ya tsinanawa Arewar.To me idan GJ ya gama tenor dinshi a baiwa Ojukwu yaci gaba.Dan Arewa bashi da abokin gaban da ya wuce shi kanshi.Wa yakawo OBJ? da wa OBJ ya hada kai aka bawa yaradua mulki? su wa suka fara cewa senate da Reps suyi doka a mikawa GJ? suwa suka fara zuwa court akan a mikawa GJ? To me mutumin kudu bashi da laifi saboda komai da shawaran dan Arewa yake zattawar,so what are we talking about.DAN AREWA JUST SHUT UP we deserved it tunda hadama da nunkufurci muka sa a gaba.

gogannaka

Dave,the issue here is not a tribalistic one. The nation has been made to accept a rotational system of power. The leaders believe it will give everyone a chance. Doing away with tribalism is easier said than done. But i agree it will be good for the nation and the world.

Maikyau, i agree the north has played a major role in everything you mentioned but isn't it as a result of the call to abolish tribalism just like Dave said.
We have been made to feel guilty for ruling Nigeria while in the real sense it is only the northerner that puts a southerners interest before his own. The Northerners if anything,have helped in unifying this country to the detriment of their own region.
Tell me, had it been it were Obasanjo that was sick for this long he wouldn't have been removed because all hell would break loose. His people would have stood to defend him and his tenure. But mu we easily give up 'in the best interest of the nation'.

BKGZ, you fail to do the political mathematics. Na san kai Buhari ka so ya zama shugaban kasa.
How could we have stopped Yar'adua from being obasanjo's candidate? Of course there was srong opposition but only among the masses and the less powerful politicians.
To the influential ones,He was the best bet from within the PDP. His health was just the major obstruction. Mu kuma ga tawakkali da ALlah muna ganin Allah ne mai bada lafiya,mai rayawa mai kashewa. Who are we to play God?Everyone can become sick.
On his part ,you don't expect him to turn down such an offer because he is sick. It is a call to national duty. It is not easy turning down a presidential offer.
Yar'adua is a principled man and has the national interest at heart. Period.
Zancen court judgement kuma,i still cannot believe you think Buhari won the election.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on February 18, 2010, 11:51:12 AM
BKGZ, you fail to do the political mathematics. Na san kai Buhari ka so ya zama shugaban kasa.
How could we have stopped Yar'adua from being obasanjo's candidate? Of course there was srong opposition but only among the masses and the less powerful politicians.
To the influential ones,He was the best bet from within the PDP. His health was just the major obstruction. Mu kuma ga tawakkali da ALlah muna ganin Allah ne mai bada lafiya,mai rayawa mai kashewa. Who are we to play God?Everyone can become sick.
On his part ,you don't expect him to turn down such an offer because he is sick. It is a call to national duty. It is not easy turning down a presidential offer.
Yar'adua is a principled man and has the national interest at heart. Period.
Zancen court judgement kuma,i still cannot believe you think Buhari won the election.

So because everyone can become sick, then every sick man can be president, right? See, no one is 'blaming' Yaradua for being sick. Allah ne mai yin yadda Yaso da bayin Shi. Ba wanda yafi karfin jarabta na rashin lafiya. Yaradua is principled man ko? ;D Okay. How many principled men do we have in the PDP? Is he the only one? Mallam, I tell you that "interest of the nation" is far from his mind when he accepted to be fraudulently foisted on the nation kwnowing fully well that his health is a major impediment to any hope of doing the job well. There are a lot of candidates better than him from the north in the PDP at the time; intellectually, principle-wise, and more ruggedly tested. And healthier too!! So the hard fact is that the honourable thing he should've done to the north at the time was to have declined.

Talking about the ridiculous court judgement, there's no where I categorically said Buhari won. But in the same vein, are you saying Yaradua won? Did he? Even a 10-year old can testify to the fraud perpetrated in that election. What happened has no equal in the history of this country. It is totally unbelievable. And funny enough, the man you said is principled and has the interest of teh nation at heart, is an active participant in the charade. He's the ultimate beneficiary.

Muhsin

Well said, BKGZ.

As it's said:  truth is bitter
                  bites painfully
                  like a stings of bee.

Wallahi our so-called elite ne basa son stack truth that 'Yar Adua cannot make it. Nobody can dare saying he knows that for certain but nobody as well can boldly say (and prove) that this was not what OBJ had in mind when he invited the poor president to the throne. It's so apparent, so convincing and so ostensible; yet descernible.

Allah yasa mu dace, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

BKGZ, how do you think me and you and Muhsin (the typical northerner) could have stopped yar'adua become president?
Ni i have no doubt that Yar'adua won the elections. At least dai idan kirga votes za'a yi.
Let me be sincere with you. In Nigeria's electoral system,the best rigger wins. PDP sun yi Rigging haka ma ANPP.
Kai a Kano ma idan kaga cuwa cuwar da ANPP suka yi ma Buhari sai ka rike baki.
Its part of our exclusive politics.

IBB was out of the country for 3 months when he had a major surgery.
Shagari was once out of the country for 3 months also.
Muhsin,blaming the elites is just a shallow argument. We can as well blame the elites for wanting to remove Yar'adua in order to benefit.
Gaskiya shine,ka karanta comments a pages din newspapers,they love their own and we hate ours. Idan hannun ka ya rube you cannot cut it and throw it.
Karbe mulkin nan shine kawai abun da zai kwato mana mutunci. An ci mu da yaki kawai.

Divide and rule kawai akai mana. We'll be hoping Yar'adua comes back and scrambling for VP at the same time. It is Obasanjo's plan exactly.
Why was he the first person to ask Yar'adua to resign?
Da haka da haka za'a cire mu daga Nigeriar gaba daya kuma ba abun da muke da.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on February 18, 2010, 04:44:15 PM
BKGZ, how do you think me and you and Muhsin (the typical northerner) could have stopped yar'adua become president?

None of us could.
Ni i have no doubt that Yar'adua won the elections. At least dai idan kirga votes za'a yi.
Let me be sincere with you. In Nigeria's electoral system,the best rigger wins. PDP sun yi Rigging haka ma ANPP.
Kai a Kano ma idan kaga cuwa cuwar da ANPP suka yi ma Buhari sai ka rike baki.
Its part of our exclusive politics.

True. But that of PDP was so disturbing; they perpeutators are so shameless, wallahi. I can remember that 'Yar Adua's winning was announced on BBC Hausa while votes were counted at Kano collation centre.
IBB was out of the country for 3 months when he had a major surgery.
Shagari was once out of the country for 3 months also.

Heard this for the first time. Yet 'Yar Adua's  medical condion as well as his absence is worst and longer than these respectively.
Muhsin,blaming the elites is just a shallow argument. We can as well blame the elites for wanting to remove Yar'adua in order to benefit.

Hmm. It's not shallow but grounded, GGNK, because they could have rightly hinted him not to accept the OGJ's invitation, couldn't they? Suppose he refused to heed their words at least nobody would see them the way they are being seen now.
Gaskiya shine,ka karanta comments a pages din newspapers,they love their own and we hate ours. Idan hannun ka ya rube you cannot cut it and throw it.

Is this a newspaper? Its an internet forum; and if that is true (which it is) they constantly and tirelessly do worst than that. Go to Nairaland and see!

QuoteKarbe mulkin nan shine kawai abun da zai kwato mana mutunci. An ci mu da yaki kawai.

I don't think. Muna girbar abunda muka shuka ne ai.

Divide and rule kawai akai mana. We'll be hoping Yar'adua comes back and scrambling for VP at the same time. It is Obasanjo's plan exactly.
Why was he the first person to ask Yar'adua to resign?
Da haka da haka za'a cire mu daga Nigeriar gaba daya kuma ba abun da muke da.

Don't you really contradict yourself here?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.