News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who will you vote for president in 2011?

Started by gogannaka, October 18, 2010, 02:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Shekarau:-  Intelligent, humble, excellent performance in Kano in terms of human and structural development. Effectively managed to halt the incessant civil strife and riots in Kano thereby bringing peace. Also not a re-cycled material like Buhari and IBB that want us to believe that only them have brain to rule this country.

Dan-Borno

Shekarau:-  Intelligent, humble, excellent performance in Kano in terms of human and structural development. Effectively managed to halt the incessant civil strife and riots in Kano thereby bringing peace. Also not a re-cycled material like Buhari and IBB that want us to believe that only them have brain to rule this country.

Those in favour say I
I
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

bakangizo

Why?  ;D I didn't see any dissenting vote? Ko ka zama maurice iwuruwuru ne?

gogannaka

It is interesting to note that Shekarau is not referred to in the media as a presidential aspirant.
I believe his campaign team is either very very lazy,non committed or un-professional otherwise,you hardly cut across any advertisement (apart from that tiny 10 lettered statement from one LG beneficiary in the triumph newspaper) of any sort about his ambition.Don't even talk of a website or the now popular 'interactive' facebook profile.
Newspapers and TV stations don't even mention his name when the contenders are mentioned.
He seems more like a local champion than a person with a national ambition.
I am yet to see his manifesto or vision for Nigeria. I am also yet to see or hear clearly from him,how he intends to tackle the several problems facing the Nation.

So until he does that,i will reserve my vote.

Abu-Fatima

Professor Maurice Iwu!
If the zoning formula is now discarded, I can't think of a better candidate than this Professor of Pharmaceutical Science. Please join me and millions of Nigerians in begging this humble Nigerian to come out and contest the 2011 Presidential elections; against his personal wish, I am sure. And if need be, we should take him to court to force him to serve our dear Nation as President and C-in-C. Can you think of a better candidate? 

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on October 21, 2010, 10:58:10 PM
It is interesting to note that Shekarau is not referred to in the media as a presidential aspirant. Newspapers and TV stations don't even mention his name when the contenders are mentioned.

No, no, no. That's very very very untrue. How can you say that? He is always mentioned in any discussion of presidential aspirants in the media. This is not even something to argue about. I'm surprised to hear this from you. Probably you are expecting the same noise dedicated to the PDP contenders. Not gonna happen, cos the attention of the media is now 98% focused on them - IBB, GEJ, Atiku, Gusau.

QuoteI believe his campaign team is either very very lazy,non committed or un-professional otherwise,you hardly cut across any advertisement

I agree with you here. But I won't go as far as calling them unprofessional or non committed. They are certainly quite. Who knows, there could be a reason for that.  

QuoteDon't even talk of a website or the now popular 'interactive' facebook profile.
He seems more like a local champion than a person with a national ambition.
I am yet to see his manifesto or vision for Nigeria. I am also yet to see or hear clearly from him,how he intends to tackle the several problems facing the Nation.

So until he does that,i will reserve my vote.

So have you seen Buhari's vision and manifesto? As for the facebook thing, you are either joking or what? Below is one of the many links dedicated to him;

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Malam-Ibrahim-Shekarau-for-President-2011/105327612841114

http://ibrahimshekarau.com/index.php

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Hmm Ai Makarfi ma has brought stability to Kaduna state. I am NOT voting  for SHEKARAU!! If it were possible, I would vote Raji Fashola.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Suleman

Quote from: bakangizo on October 22, 2010, 04:34:19 PM

So have you seen Buhari's vision and manifesto? As for the facebook thing, you are either joking or what? Below is one of the many links dedicated to him;

I have a question for Shekarau's supporters. Is he out to contest for presidency ko kuwa don takara da Buhari ne kawai ya fito?? Why does every comparison of his politics have to include Buhari?? Naga dai ba Party daya suke ba yanzu. Why not compare his campaign to Bashir Tofa his enstranged god father?  ;D

Dan-Borno

@ Suleman, Shekarau is out to outshine BUHARI, because
for a these while, Buhari has proved to be unmarketable
to other parts of the country and we (ANPP) are replacing
him with Sardauna - any other question?

bakangizo

Quote from: Suleman on October 25, 2010, 12:06:56 PM
I have a question for Shekarau's supporters. Is he out to contest for presidency ko kuwa don takara da Buhari ne kawai ya fito?? Why does every comparison of his politics have to include Buhari?? Naga dai ba Party daya suke ba yanzu. Why not compare his campaign to Bashir Tofa his enstranged god father?  ;D

There's no arbitrary comparison between the two. Buhari was referred to only because goga asked if shekarau has a manifesto. I have seen IBB, Atiku, Saraki and GEJ's half-witted "visions" for Nigeria on pages of newspapers. I have never seen Buhari's manifestos or visions. And that has not stopped the average bahaushe, especially in the kano-katsina-bauchi axis from seeing him as the one and only 'holy messiah', no matter what  ;D