News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Book press releases/launch

Started by Nuruddeen, November 13, 2010, 04:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

Dear All,
It is my pleasure to inform you about my just published Book by Authors Online, United Kingdom(www.authorsonline.co.uk). A copy of the publisher's press releases is hereby shared:

"Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in The Twenty-First Century
by Jibo Nura

Jibo Nura's pioneering book is a highly readable and original text which highlights in detail the problems faced by Nigeria and her people. Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in the Twenty-First Century is highly recommended to all that are interested in making Nigeria's project a reality.
Through this collection of essays, Nura provides a panacea on how Nigeria's decadent and dysfunctional socio-economic and political system could be overhauled and transformed for the betterment of Nigerians. 
The consistency of the author's patriotic passion leaps out at the reader within the opening pages as does his conviction that the Nigerian idyll isn't lost. The fact that Nura is not entangled with an identified political trajectory absolves him of accusations of praise-singing or slander.
Nura has, in this collection, demonstrated that, in spite of the rot in a society which has turned its youths into mere pawns in the game of Nigeria's politics, there is someone who has no price tag. As his essays indicate, over the years he has consistently not only exposed but challenged the bankruptcy of the nation's thieving elites.
With youthful exuberance and dynamism Nura provides answers to the leadership questions raised in his book making it compelling material for students and scholars of good governance, especially in Nigeria.
A sample chapter of Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in The Twenty-First Century by Jibo Nura is available for viewing at www.authorsonline.co.uk
The author is available for interview and may be contacted at: ???
Book Information
Imprint: Authors OnLine
Published: Nov 2nd 2010

Authors On Line Ltd: 19 The Cinques, Gamlingay, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 3NU, UK.
T: 01767 652005. E: theeditor@authorsonline.co.uk. W: www.authorsonline.co.uk
Available for purchase at www.authorsonline.co.uk
Purchase options: eBook Download Price: £3.95 (Pounds Sterling). PaperBack Purchase Price: UK: £8.99".

A link to the Book's webpage is at : http://www.authorsonline.co.uk/book/980/Redefining_Moments_For_Project_Nigeria_In_The_Twenty-First_Century/

I Look forward to launching it in Nigeria at Arewa House by December or January;depending on when the Book copies are shipped from U.K. The Book's  foreword was written by Prof Abdallah Uba Adamu. It's review by Prof Sabo Bako. Happy reading.
Jibo.

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Salam,

What an achievement, Nura?! InshaAllah we'll follow the suit someday. I wish you all the best.

BTW, I'm afraid I may not be able to buy one, especially online as I don't have the means (i.e. Credit Card, MasterCard, PayPal account or the likes) to do so. Thus, don't forget to notify us of the time when the book is launched here in Nigeria, please. Maybe there one can be able to buy if the price is affordable.

A sha ruwa lafiya.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 13, 2010, 04:01:50 PM
Dear All,
It is my pleasure to inform you about my just published Book by Authors Online, United Kingdom(www.authorsonline.co.uk). A copy of the publisher's press releases is hereby shared:

"Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in The Twenty-First Century
by Jibo Nura

Jibo Nura's pioneering book is a highly readable and original text which highlights in detail the problems faced by Nigeria and her people. Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in the Twenty-First Century is highly recommended to all that are interested in making Nigeria's project a reality.
Through this collection of essays, Nura provides a panacea on how Nigeria's decadent and dysfunctional socio-economic and political system could be overhauled and transformed for the betterment of Nigerians. 
The consistency of the author's patriotic passion leaps out at the reader within the opening pages as does his conviction that the Nigerian idyll isn't lost. The fact that Nura is not entangled with an identified political trajectory absolves him of accusations of praise-singing or slander.
Nura has, in this collection, demonstrated that, in spite of the rot in a society which has turned its youths into mere pawns in the game of Nigeria's politics, there is someone who has no price tag. As his essays indicate, over the years he has consistently not only exposed but challenged the bankruptcy of the nation's thieving elites.
With youthful exuberance and dynamism Nura provides answers to the leadership questions raised in his book making it compelling material for students and scholars of good governance, especially in Nigeria.
A sample chapter of Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in The Twenty-First Century by Jibo Nura is available for viewing at www.authorsonline.co.uk
The author is available for interview and may be contacted at: ???
Book Information
Imprint: Authors OnLine
Published: Nov 2nd 2010

Authors On Line Ltd: 19 The Cinques, Gamlingay, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 3NU, UK.
T: 01767 652005. E: theeditor@authorsonline.co.uk. W: www.authorsonline.co.uk
Available for purchase at www.authorsonline.co.uk
Purchase options: eBook Download Price: £3.95 (Pounds Sterling). PaperBack Purchase Price: UK: £8.99".

A link to the Book's webpage is at : http://www.authorsonline.co.uk/book/980/Redefining_Moments_For_Project_Nigeria_In_The_Twenty-First_Century/

I Look forward to launching it in Nigeria at Arewa House by December or January;depending on when the Book copies are shipped from U.K. The Book's  foreword was written by Prof Abdallah Uba Adamu. It's review by Prof Sabo Bako. Happy reading.
Jibo.

Congrats. It is a great achievement. More grease to your elbows.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Muhsin on November 15, 2010, 03:44:34 PM
Salam,

What an achievement, Nura?! InshaAllah we'll follow the suit someday. I wish you all the best.

BTW, I'm afraid I may not be able to buy one, especially online as I don't have the means (i.e. Credit Card, MasterCard, PayPal account or the likes) to do so. Thus, don't forget to notify us of the time when the book is launched here in Nigeria, please. Maybe there one can be able to buy if the price is affordable.

A sha ruwa lafiya.

Its alright Muhsin. I will alert you. But like I said its going to be at Arewa House, Kaduna. And by Allah's will u can buy a copy of the Book. Nagode kwarai.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Congrats. It is a great achievement. More grease to your elbows.
[/quote]

Thnk u Bakangizo. Longest time. Hope all is well.

EMTL

ASsalamu alaikum, Masha Allah. Allah (SWT) Ya sanya albarka
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).