News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Online Mentioned in Article

Started by Baruti M. Kamau, December 14, 2010, 02:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruti M. Kamau

To whom it may concern:

Your website, Kano Online, was listed number 1 of 13 in an article about online distribution of user-generated content.  The article says that your site is of interest to citizen journalist and webmasters.  I think you should consider the write-up as an honorable mention; thus a pat on the back for good work.  Congratulations, Kano Online.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Baruti M. Kamau

Kano Online is indeed interesting.  Thumbs up.  :)

HUSNAA

Wow Baruti thats really interesting. I remember you. You live i  the united states. Im really proud that K online achieved that recognition. I hope that we continue to inspire and lead as a forum. Admin good job!
PS I also remember Idris ' dan qaala qaato' who is an quraaniyun. :-\
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Bee

Salam,

After such a long time, kOnline is finally up and running. Nice to see some familiar names.  :D. Nice to meet you all on this forum again.
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on April 01, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Salam,

After such a long time, kOnline is finally up and running. Nice to see some familiar names.  :D. Nice to meet you all on this forum again.

Wa'alaik salaam,

Ma sha Allah. Look at how you guys are resurrecting from nowhere. I hope you have been doing well. We missed you a lot. I hope you are still reading.  ;D Literature sub-forum awaits your post.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

admin

Quote from: Bee on April 01, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Salam,

Bee,

I want to take this opportunity to welcome you back....

Barka da dawowa...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!