News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Benghazi rebels murder and rape of African migrants is repulsive

Started by Baruti M. Kamau, March 18, 2011, 12:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruti M. Kamau

The Arabs are trying to gain the sympathy of the Western world for assistance against their oppressive governments. However, the murder and rape of Black African migrants in Benghazi (East Libya) reduces the value of anti-Qaddafi rebels claim to justice. The rebels lack of liberation virtues and principles will cause the Black World to engender more support for Muammar Qaddafi against his Arab enemies.  - Read more...

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

Muhsin

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on March 19, 2011, 10:38:18 PM
I see you have swallowed Quaddafi's lies.

I don't believe Qaddafi lied to the world. Everything was doctored by those Western Powers. It's what they have been hoping for that came before them, hence they will waste no time but to do everything that can take them nearer to it until they grab it. Oil.

I always wonder: where the hell were (and of course are) they when (and while) defenceless Palestinians are being killed by the Israel juggernauts, i.e. IDF? What response or reaction have they made? Are they not humans as well? And stop! Don't say Hamas has weapon, so also are Benghazi rebels. This is one example out of many.

May God, the Almighty, break the neck of those hypocrites.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I see you have swallowed Qaddafi's lies also

Are aware that the UN Resolution which justifies the attack on the murdering tyrant was proposed by Lebanon and supported unanimously by the countries of the Arab league - all massively Islamic in make-up

I'm surprised that any Nigerian, enjoying the freedoms of democracy no matter how imperfect, can support a barbarous mass murderer who allows no democracy in Libya
maigemu

Muhsin

^^^

With due respect, I supposed you should be more understanding, old Dave. I do not condone Gaddafi's barbarism, as you call it. But the hypocrisy circling the whole attack by those hypocrites (i.e. Western countries) is what I'll die criticizing. Why none of them ever make a try to attack Israel because it kills defenseless Palestinians citizens? Are their lives not as worthy of the Libyans? They can even do less, for instance: deploy their soldiers as peacekeepers there. Why none of them yet think of deposing Lauren Bagbou of Ivory Coast and the whole world sees what he does to his citizens now for more than four months? What happened at Haiti? I can't tell his name but recently their president annihilated Tamel Tigers; who thought of defending the rebels there? Why did US leave Somalia; while none among the so-called other Super Powers ever think of bringing any sort of help there? Kai! Even this uprising, it's not only happening in Libya. It's nearly all over Arab countries—Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and so on, but why only Libya? Hmm... obviously there must be a clandestine interest. That is what I mean. Get that? OIL.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I agree with your analysis of the hypocrisy of the Western powers but you should be in no doubt about Qadaffi who has supressed Islam for years but is now using it to make his case
maigemu