Forum > Kano Forum

KANOONLINE MEMBERS ANNUAL CONVENTION

(1/4) > >>

Dan-Sokoto:
Assalaam Alaikum Members kanoonline!

I was just driving to office today and an idea just snapped into my head. I said, i was gonna share it with all memebrs as follows -

- ? ?What about holding an annual/yearly 1 or 2 days kanoonline members convention preferrably to hold in Kano City at a location and time of the year to be discussed and agreed by members?

At such a convention, prominent speakers either from amongst the members or from the academic community or religious leaders could be invited to deliver a POSITIVE lecture on a topical issue relevant and dear to KANO. During the convention, an event of say a lunch/liyafa could also be organized. But we will not get involved-in or discuss political issues. I am advising that, the lectures be confined and related to only issues of ethical, moral, religious or social concern of non-political nature.

However, i know i am going to be hard hit about this, because all of you will be home in the midst of loved ones and i will be a foreigner and far away from home-Sokoto. Suffice it we from Sokoto are trained to always make sacrifices most especially for our brothers and sisters Kanawa.

Any way this is only an idea.

Massalaam Dan-Sokoto

Blaqueen:
iz there some kinda distinct difference b/w kano peeps and sokoto peeps...?

Fulanizzle:
  Salamu alaikum brotha...the idea is like WHOA!  :o

The speaking part  sounds soooooo interesting and appealing :)

hopefully it works out.

Fulanizzle:
LOOOL  DYME, I KNOW !!!  I DONT GET IT EITHER.....AS IF THEY ARENT ALL HAUSA  8)

Anonymous:
Assalamu Alaika
Although I have been rebelious to almost all suggestions proposed by this forum, I cannot but agree with Dan Sokoto's proposal.
Wato annual convention lokaci ne ,and indeed a medium, wanda yan uwa zasu sadu su tattawana game da larurorin dake damun jama'a. Ina ganin cewa tunda muna da matsaloli dayawa a gida, yakamata muyi wannan taro.
After seconding your motion, Dan Sakkawato, I would add, cant we make use of the best technology today by having a TELE CONFERENCE. It seems out of the ordinary for someone living in NIgeria, but do able to us living abroad.
Its just a thought but should you need more info on what my idea is, email me muhammadyadudu@hotmail.com .
Dan sakkawto yau Allah yayi we are on the same side.......Huh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version