News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Need to find someone in kano, help needed

Started by irishdamien, May 11, 2002, 01:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishdamien

Hello,
I am trying to contact my godfather. His name is Tsoho Tofa and he studied in Ireland from 1960-1963 where he met my parents in college.

He is from Kano and now would be about 60 yrs old.

If you know where I could look, or have any information about the Tofa family I would be very grateful. Are there any online phone directories for Kano etc?

Best regards from Ireland

Damien Reilly
damien@sarahkavanagh.com

Anonymous

Damien

Regret to inform you that a person fitting the descriptions of your godfather, Alhaji Tsoho Tofa, sadly died in Kano in May 2002 after a long and courageous battle with stomach cancer. I am so sorry you have not been able to contact him all these years. I vaguely remember the family because they were my neighbors in the 1970s in Sultan Road, Kano. I will try to see if I can get contact addresses of his children so that you can pass on your condolensces to the family. I have noted your email address and will contact you directly as soon as I get something positive. BTW I am also sending this to your email, just in case you have given up on the Forum!