News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Calling all Katsinawa

Started by Ibro2g, January 03, 2003, 03:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Muhammad Tukkur.....Identify urself as a bakatsine...in english as a Katsinian.
Safety and Peace

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Ibrahim,
Ai kowanne dan-tsuntsu kukan gidansu yakamta yayi.......

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhammad

Salam
EMTL you indicated on your profile you are from Funtua. So am I , in a 50-50, kind of way. half Kano.
I live in Kano but i visit Ft almost every 3 months. I stay in gangaren ammani if you know where that is.
Hint laying sabuwar kasuwa..................
sai naji dagagareka.
Bissalam

Fateez

Quote...Brahim, i see wut ur talkin... wallahi, the first northern lady i saw smoking was a Katsina TSOHUWA!!!.. in mallumfashi... meeh and my sisters were SHOCKED!

Auzubillahi!

Has it gone dat far?!!!

I'm a Bakatsinia as well, I always support Katsina (especially in arguments with Kanawas :-/)

I cover up 2 much 4 dem, I know d truth is bitter!, But I'm still a Katsinan.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Ibro2g

Well thats true EMTL! Kayi gaskiya
Phatee,
 Arguements wid kanawas will get u no where although I dont think u have done that more than I have. The truth is we have to sit back and look at our problems...solve em.
1. For a start, Neglect. A gr8 percentage of Katsinians dont live in Katsina, they'd rather hang around kd and all.
Safety and Peace

Fateez

Oh, Oh!

If dat's d case then I'm guilty for d no.1 offence :'(

I've neva lived in Katsina, but dat doesn't mean I neglect it :-/
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Twinkle

QuoteWell thats true EMTL! Kayi gaskiya
Phatee,
?Arguements wid kanawas will get u no where although I dont think u have done that more than I have. The truth is we have to sit back and look at our problems...solve em.
1. For a start, Neglect. A gr8 percentage of Katsinians dont live in Katsina, they'd rather hang around kd and all.

Kai ma ka fara, ai Kanawan nan akwai san yin musu,  :P (oh god, here they come rushing towards me :-X )

So ar they not prode of their home ???????????
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Dante

Auzubillahi!

Has it gone dat far?!!!

I'm a Bakatsinia as well, I always support Katsina (especially in arguments with Kanawas :-/)

I cover up 2 much 4 dem, I know d truth is bitter!, But I'm still a Katsinan.

Hmmm, better be!

Just jumped in to somethin bout fateez! the bakatsiniyar asali!

Fateez

Just jumped in to somethin bout fateez! the bakatsiniyar asali!

B4 nko!!!

Chill first, I'm not with ma glasses, but I thot I saw d topic

"Callin all Katsinawa".

So what is dis Babban Bakane doing here? ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Dante

B4 nko!!!

Chill first, I'm not with ma glasses, but I thot I saw d topic

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? "Callin all Katsinawa".

So what is dis Babban Bakane doing here? ::)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Who says I'm not a bakatsie !  :(

Makotan gidan kanin abokin kakana, wanda agidan aka yaye kanwar ameenin kanin mahaifiya ta!

With this relationship, who will say i'm not a bakatsine?  ::)

Sas

Hey what is it you want  in KT website. You said everything but thats a lot pleas be more specific coz I got a lot of nasty ideas and all that okay. WHats the website about and stuff like that, hope you got it well son.

Stranger
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Dante

QuoteHey what is it you want ?in KT website. You said everything but thats a lot pleas be more specific coz I got a lot of nasty ideas and all that okay. WHats the website about and stuff like that, hope you got it well son.

Stranger

Naaaah bro., just wanna beef on Fateez!

Sas

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

"Hey what is it you want  in KT website. You said everything but thats a lot pleas be more specific coz I got a lot of nasty ideas and all that okay. WHats the website about and stuff like that, hope you got it well son."

I don't know what this mean and I have to say that I don't know who wrote it. I believe its my brother who used my computer and forgot to sign me out.

JUST IGNORE IT.  

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

kitkat

Could someone throw some light on the genesis of the age old "wasa" between Katsinawa and Hadejawa. I find it interesting that whenever the two meet they immediately strike up a friendly "yabis" session, and this applies to both young and old.

Funny thing my first sighting of a northern woman smoking was also in Katsina years ago and whats more this was also the fisrt time I saw a lady riding a bicycle wearing zani which she had pulled up to her knees!