News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Bye-Bye Manchester United

Started by ajingi, March 10, 2004, 07:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Where are you Man U Fans? sheeeeeeeeeeee!!! ??? ?? keep quite. Champion league is................. for you guys.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

Ibro2g

Who dares speak againdt the giants of soccer! tsk tsk tsk
Manchester united is building a team for the future and still squeezing in the present, if u are a snitch at least give credits to thier marvel
Safety and Peace

Masoyi

Hey fellaz how r u all doing? i can see my people here. :D
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "ajingi"Where are you Man U Fans? sheeeeeeeeeeee!!! ??? ?? keep quite. Champion league is................. for you guys.

SIE AJINGI.

IT SEEMS LIKE U BELONG TO THE BINDIGA'S(WANI TEAM WAI ARSENAL)

WELL ALLAH YASA KUSAI DA "PAT. VEIRA"  HEART ATTACK SAI KAMA WENGER.

TEAMS COME AND GO , BUT MANCHESTER UNITED SAYS FOR EVER.

JAJAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Venom

All I can say is its going to be a very interesting season and u guyz should not rull out Chelsea although (God willing) they will not win the title they might finish 2nd again. As 4 all the Arsenal fans we r in a very good position to keep our title with Vieira satying and all the young nstarts we have like Van Persie, Pennant, Fabregas.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

Heyyy Venom, nice cn u again, missed ya.Arsenal had a fantastic season, plus they have started a wonderful one, they might get the trophy again but I asure u, in all of ManU's weakness, no matter how much we will give a big kick, one hell of it. We are had a terrible season alright `n the management have dont quite too lil to upgrade things. Our players are still miss`n 9 if I can count well. By october our season begins, Arsenal and chelsea might have taken a long lead. Watch out for Boror `n Bolton, quite promising. But as my friend says...

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
Quote from: "ajingi"

TEAMS COME AND GO , BUT MANCHESTER UNITED SAYS FOR EVER.

JAJAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love u man![/color]
Safety and Peace

Negus

Its like guys dont have any other team to hate  apart the MIGHTY MAN U why cant we talk about others, there other great teams but its always US is it because wew are d BEST  someone should give me a hand pls  UNITED WE STAND.

Anonymous