News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Plane crash record is increasing...

Driving is better

What you prefer in the opposite sex.

Tall
or
Short

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

IBB

If not bcos i have to choose one i will have say in-between the two. Average. For the sake of the game Tall

Milk or Water
IHS

*~MuDa~*

Milk...lol

Watches...

Analog or automatic?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

Automatic...lol

Would you go for...

Love
or
Money
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Dan-Borno

With money i can buy artificial love
so, i go for MONEY

Euro
or
Pounds

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ajingi

Dan-Borno

Ajingi what is Lunch da kuma Math? a gwaranci na
dai I know Math = lissafi, Lunch kuma = abincin rana ko?
what is there corelation?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 10, 2007, 09:28:04 AM
With money i can buy artificial love
so, i go for MONEY

Euro
or
Pounds

Lets continue from here;

Pounds

Dollar
or
Yen
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ajingi

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 10, 2007, 09:41:06 AM
Ajingi what is Lunch da kuma Math? a gwaranci na
dai I know Math = lissafi, Lunch kuma = abincin rana ko?
what is there corelation?

You got me wrong ... the game indicates "like and dislike", many people hate math... but do you hate lunch?. its a subject in set theory or probability theory, with a subset or the following parmutations 111, 010, 101, 001, 100, 110, 000. The correlation between math and lunch is very significant at 95% level of significance. If you contradict my theory set a hypothesis and see... ;D ;D

back to the game

Brains
or
Beauty

ummutameem

brains ( intelligence is beautiful)

milk

evaporated
or
powdered

ajingi

Dan-Borno

ummutameem

Dan-Borno

ummutameem