News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

You guys are so funny....lol. Welcome back my friend...hope you are here to stay.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

HELLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HIIIIIIIIII HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SALAMZ,OHIO, KONNICHIWA,KONBANWA PPL

im RAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aka rahi aka Mrs Hatake aka crazy gal aka LADYMERCIFUL

i think dats all da introduction for today hehehehe

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

arubuta

If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Konan

MUHUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i shall visit u earthlings again omg i nearly tripped over the cat AGAIN

by the way guys yes GUYS i understand ur language but still talk in english lol

Ibro2g

hahahahah
:D ;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D
I'm so glad I brought Rahima here...lady merciful hahaha

Safety and peace
Safety and Peace

Konan

I KNOW ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HOPE MY DARKSIDE DOESNT APPEAR :O

Muhsin

Ibro2g, you brought a weird lady. Such pics in her signature...are really big.

LadyM, you introduced urself a bit, whats left is the philsohpy behind ur username. You can check down the page there is a thread for that, eh?

An gaida LadyM!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Konan

ok so ive decided to introduce myself properly and with out the crazyness

hmm wehre do i start ok my name is Rahima i'm 20 yrs old married to Dennis *sighs* he's korean/american and so nice any hoooooo im currently a student at uni in my 1st yr studying pharmaceutical chemistry so basically i want to be a pharmacist working in the industry i'll be making and researching on medicines wow how cool does that sound

erm i'm bengali but i was born in London,england in teh royal london hospital so i am of royalti lol hence the LADY MERCIFUL name lol since rahima means merciful and well i am of royalty i know prince william and harry lol

erm wot else can i say oh yh im a huge fan of japanese anime and im jus laid bak

wow wot an essay

Muhsin

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 17, 2008, 11:58:17 PM

hmm wehre do i start ok my name is Rahima i'm 20 yrs old married to Dennis *sighs* he's korean/american and so nice

20yrs and married. :-X
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Welcome aboard LadyM

By the power vested in me i hereby confer on to you the Title Merciful Ninja.

Hope u enjoy your stay.....

P.S Blood spilling not allowed.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 17, 2008, 11:58:17 PM
ok so ive decided to introduce myself properly and with out the crazyness

hmm wehre do i start ok my name is Rahima i'm 20 yrs old married to Dennis *sighs* he's korean/american and so nice any hoooooo im currently a student at uni in my 1st yr studying pharmaceutical chemistry so basically i want to be a pharmacist working in the industry i'll be making and researching on medicines wow how cool does that sound

erm i'm bengali but i was born in London,england in teh royal london hospital so i am of royalti lol hence the LADY MERCIFUL name lol since rahima means merciful and well i am of royalty i know prince william and harry lol

erm wot else can i say oh yh im a huge fan of japanese anime and im jus laid bak

IS THIS GIRL FOR REAL?????????????????/

wow wot an essay

Konan

lol arigato gogannaka i lyk the title u've given me shame about no blood spilling damn hmmm wot if i spill some blood by accident???

lol wots so unbelivable in my intro lol

ok ok fine so am not married to dennis but i can dream u know if u saw him girls u'd wish he was ur husband lol

oh i forgot to tell u wot kind of music i lyk 2 listen to ROCK MUSIC WOOOOOOOOOOO dey rule and i listen to nasheeds occasionally Sami yusuf has a great voice and im sure u've heard of Zain Bikhair the south african dude not too fond of his son rashid bikhair

*~MuDa~*

So Mrs. Hatake, do you mind telling us how and why you got the interest to hausa people and our culture?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

well actually ibro told me about he sed dat dis is a great group and the ppl on here are awesome and since we're lyk best frends he wanted me to see one aprt of his lyf :D so here i aaaammmmm i jus add a lil bit of multiculturism in this group u guys can ask me about my culture and i'd be happy to answer ;D toodles guys gotta do some painting