News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Gaskiya the absence of Likita is felt.
Akwai fateez,ita ina ganin likita ce.

Ibro2g da muahahaha sun yi aure fa.
Naji wani sabon labari ma dangane da mouse and cursor.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: ummutameem on May 13, 2010, 06:41:02 PM
muhsin is it only when ur aunty is around dat u contribute?

This is not the reason of my absence, UmmuT. It rather happened unavoidably and planned. Or to tell you a bit: I initially quitted forum life; may be you were not around when I was nearly kicked-out of this forum by its Admin and generally its higher authorities. That was just for the sake of commentary but all that happened has happened; its even buried but never forgotten. Impossible.

And, there was another reason, which cannot just be said here.

Yet in contrast to my decision, and seeing how defunct the site had had been, I feel it's rather a mandatory for Muhsin to come back and breath it back to life along with other able and spirited individuals like you and other fellows aboard.
Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 14, 2010, 11:49:04 AM
when likita el-ta'alu was around, we benefit immensely
from his daily contribution about health, though he once
complaint of blockage by the admin which led him to
re-register, i begin to suspect may be he is frustrated.

as suggested above by the new chairperson of jam'iyyan
matan arewa, admin should please send a call-back message
to our members.

Ibro2g, you need to explain the whereabout of muhahahaha.

Quote from: gogannaka on May 14, 2010, 12:37:40 PM
Gaskiya the absence of Likita is felt.
Akwai fateez,ita ina ganin likita ce.

Ibro2g da muahahaha sun yi aure fa.
Naji wani sabon labari ma dangane da mouse and cursor.

Idan mu muka fada sai a ga baikon mu. lol ;D

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@ muhsin, its all good, at least u r back.

i felt something must hav happened to make almost everyone abandon the forum just like that.

for now i think its only me, u, db, ggnk that are active, though i saw husna a gen board last wk, n wondered why she doesnt contribute here anymore. ah well..... Allah ya gyara.

THIS CIGIYA is for ADMIN, where are u guys? come fix this if its fixable. It is time.

Muhsin

@Ummutameem,

I already let the bygones be bygones. . .
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

salam all, where una go hide? e bi like say una don follow muda go honeymoon, lol.

hope all is well with all, just checking b4 we go on ramadan break, at least i know im going to take a break.

Dan-Borno

sis, we dey o, ground no gree level, that is why
u no dey see us often.

gaskiya ramadan is around the corner.  Allah ya kaimu.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

Ameeeen DB, Allah kaimu watan mai albarka.

Ummita where are you, i miss your journalist
updates, back in latest, hottest gossip on k-members lol.
Myself yar uwa, where are you2 I wants to see you.
Hafsee and Mufi yan Ali ina kuka shiga, kun bar Ali tana neman ku?
Fateeeeeeeeez ma sista ki dan leko mana!
Hajaju Husnaa, sai kinyi ko ba tuta hope alls well with youuuuu!

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

ummutameem

@ muhsin, we dey bro, but barely, i think ppl just have too much to do these days. i know for myself when i get too busy i dont bother wit the internet unless its work related.

i feel a lot of ppl are now hooked on facebook and blackberry, im on facebook but i never liked bb, its like everybody is following me wherever i go, all d time! since one has to carry his/her fone everywhere.

it ll pick up IA.

db where r u? i have news, arbitration is going places oo, u need to do dat course i told u about. hola when u see this.

Muhsin

Salam,

@Ummutameem, I know wallahi. Nima I am that busy these days as I have stated in one thread aboard General Board. This month and the next are the most crucial moments of my studentship. I'm sitting for my final exams as an undergraduate, inshaAllah. I also want your prayer please.

BTW, I and Farouk are together as I'm composing this reply. We often meet and I always tell him to remember me to you. Hope he's been telling you.

Thanks

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaykum 'yan uwa! It has been good 3 years since the last time I was here! Out of nowhere today, I just remembered K-Online  :-[. And I am happy to see that a lot has happened! I surely miss the old days. I hope each and everyone of us has had prosperous years with Allah's blessings.
Insha Allah a rika lekowa a ga me ke faruwa. Ba a kara yin shiru ba for this long. Till then...Allah Ya ba mu alherin Sa.
greetings from Ihsaneey

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Ihsan on February 02, 2011, 04:14:39 PM
Assalaam Alaykum 'yan uwa! It has been good 3 years since the last time I was here! Out of nowhere today, I just remembered K-Online  :-[. And I am happy to see that a lot has happened! I surely miss the old days. I hope each and everyone of us has had prosperous years with Allah's blessings.
Insha Allah a rika lekowa a ga me ke faruwa. Ba a kara yin shiru ba for this long. Till then...Allah Ya ba mu alherin Sa.

Wow, Ihsan, you are like one of the last people I thought I would see here, its good to know that you remembered us, I mean it has been three years, that's a long time and a lot has happened really!

I smile now that
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: Ihsan on February 02, 2011, 04:14:39 PM

Have we ever discussed/chatted on this board? My point here is: I barely remember when that happened whilst I'm being here for nearly five years now.  I think you were off it (i.e. the board) for a period longer than three years. Any ways, welcome back. And, I hope you'll never leave us for that long again.

Dan-Borno

where is dan-borno?
har naji kunya
engine ne yayi knock, an chanza ringi
just hope ba yar china bane
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Ihsan thank you for peeping in.

Its a ghost forum these days!

Where's everybody? Better still, where are we?