News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OBJ VISIT TO JIGAWA ARE WE READY????????????????/

Started by surajo, April 19, 2004, 06:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajo

I HEARD THAT THE GENERAL IS COMING TO JIGAWA ON 23TH APRIL 2004(MAY BE!!!!!!!) ,SO I THROUGH  THIS TO THE FORUM ON WHAT AND WHAT THE  GENERAL IS GOING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!
  AND TO KNOW HOW MUCH READY THE JIGAWIS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................................................
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

He cancelled just like the vice president cancelled his january trip at the last minit because of lack of preparations. I heard nothing can happen without the govs say so and he came back just a week to the visit after almost 40 days. Allah ya sawake!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Anonymous"He cancelled just like the vice president cancelled his january trip at the last minit because of lack of preparations. I heard nothing can happen without the govs say so and he came back just a week to the visit after almost 40 days. Allah ya sawake!

Amin summa amin. :cry:

Anonymous