News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Quote from: Nuruddeen on September 27, 2008, 05:26:17 PM
Lallai kam! Lots of mixed up and internal wranglings on personality profile between Nura and Jibo. Well this is one of the funniest posts I have ever imagined and read Lol!!!. I think I just dunno where to start. But am totally out of words. To begin with, I am Nura and Jibo is my surname; not the kanoonline Jibo though. But I still have high regards and respect for the K-online's Jibo i.e. my Dad's name sake!!! So Daddy,(laughs), I remain your humble son in name but not in spirit( Lol!!!)

Well Nurudeen, Thanks for the gesture, courtesy, Karamci, kara etc. I accept whole heartedly, but dont let DB hear this! But saying in name..... NOT SPIRIT... you are killing me. What name got to do without spirit... the spirit is there if there is name.... haskeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

What a rib-cracking encounter! ;D Ta Amira; cool Jibo and Nura--both from Kaduna, ko? LOL ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: Muhsin on September 28, 2008, 01:23:15 PM
What a rib-cracking encounter! ;D Ta Amira; cool Jibo and Nura--both from Kaduna, ko? LOL ;D

Muhsin, Why do you think Jibo and Nura are from Kaduna? Atutur! I am personally dan cikin gida! From Kano on li...
Kaduna gidan mulki, garin gwamna mai soja  da yan doka. Soja marmari daga nesa, na gwamna ga rawa ga yaki! ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Jibo,
You are from Zaria, then, huh? And Zaria is part of Kaduna.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Lallai Muhsin, zaman gida ya sa ka manta abin da duniya ke ciki! Ba kasan akwai kano a patakwal ba, akwai kano a abuja da shagamu ba? Balle Zariya? Ko mutanen zariya suna baka tsoro ne? Zai riya? Ka manta Hausa ba dabo bace? ;D ;D ;D ;D To Kano a gida Kano a dawa! Ai shi yasa ko da me kazo anfika!

Jibo

I want to remind all those who can to participate in Shitta-Shawwal
I want to start my own six on thursday, friday and monday. And I would complete another thursday, friday and monday, insha Allah. :) :) :) :) May Allah reward us, amen.

*~MuDa~*

Oh Allah, I missed...how can i reply to so much post? Anyway Sawm in Camp was the most difficult Jihad i have ever did, i wish Allah will accept my 14 sawm coz sometimes i wish i should restart them, anyway i missed 4, i was terribly ill in camp, it wasnt easy, amma fa ba gandai bane...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Nuruddeen

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on October 03, 2008, 05:44:35 PM
Oh Allah, I missed...how can i reply to so much post? Anyway Sawm in Camp was the most difficult Jihad i have ever did, i wish Allah will accept my 14 sawm coz sometimes i wish i should restart them, anyway i missed 4, i was terribly ill in camp, it wasnt easy, amma fa ba gandai bane...lol!

Allah sarki Mudacris. Allah ya baka lada.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Jibo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on October 03, 2008, 05:44:35 PM

Just give one reply that will cover all,it will do! Any way how was the camp tho' you said ka sha azumi 4 anya ba wata magana a kasa game da shan wannan azumin? Kuma bana fa ance an yanka muku... ;D ;D

Nuruddeen

Just give one reply that will cover all,it will do! Any way how was the camp tho' you said ka sha azumi 4 anya ba wata magana a kasa game da shan wannan azumin? Kuma bana fa ance an yanka muku... ;D ;D
[/quote]

WANNAN GASKIYA NE "DADDY".[/size]
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Jibo

Thank you sonny, Barakal-Lahu! Na gode!

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Jibo on October 09, 2008, 11:45:23 AM
Thank you sonny, Barakal-Lahu! Na gode!

[color=blue]"Daddy"! What do you think will happen to Nigeria now that it has reached 48 years; almost equivalent to elderly position, but still the old age seems not to have developed any wisdom?
[/color]

Jibo

Check the Nigeria at 48 thread you will find an answer to this question. I have posted it there for you and... I think that thread is more appropriate for the question!

amira

3 down and 3 to go i.a my sitta shawaal
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*