News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SAMINU TURAKI WEEPS IN COURT

Started by Dan-Borno, July 17, 2007, 05:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

He was the youngest Nigerian governor of his time. And he betrayed his youthfulness yesterday as he broke down in tears. Former governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Ibrahim Saminu Turaki, who marked his 44th birthday in EFCC's custody last Saturday, wept uncontrollably as a Federal High Court in Abuja remanded him in prison custody over allegations of money laundering.

Imagine this, brothers and sisters!!!!!!
who would wish his end to be so? this
is only the beginning, I swear by the
Almighty Allah that whoever stole
public money will suffer either in this
world or later in the hearafter.

This is somebody who moves around
in executive cars (Jeeps and Jeeps) with
Mobile Policemen protecting him,
Protocol Officers guiding him,
An attached Police Aide De Camp
An attached Security Details
He eats more than 15 different dishes
on every time of meal
Travels on first class air line
Has multiple entry visas to anywhere
in the world.
Built mansions and mansions and mansions
Whatever he says - its done Your Excellency Sir.
He has powers to hire and fire even our traditional
rulers, not to talk about Permanent Secretaries
custodians of our public service.
An gaishe ka zaki,
An gaisheka dan toron giwa
Mai takalmin karfe
Kowa ka taka ya taku

Kash - today can never be yesterday
Their he goes in handcuffs
this time around, those protecting
him are pushing him hard and harder
into the court vicinity or black mariya
where are the Protocol Officers?
Where are the Security Details?

Its a pity, its a lesson for us to digest
Whoever you are, whatever you are
doing, do good deeds or else, Allah
will replace you with someone who will
do better than you and He will ashame
you right from this world and also in
the hearafter.

WHICH GOVERNOR IS NEXT IN AREWA?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Dan-Borno on July 17, 2007, 05:02:31 PM
He was the youngest Nigerian governor of his time. And he betrayed his youthfulness yesterday as he broke down in tears. Former governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Ibrahim Saminu Turaki, who marked his 44th birthday in EFCC's custody last Saturday, wept uncontrollably as a Federal High Court in Abuja remanded him in prison custody over allegations of money laundering.

Imagine this, brothers and sisters!!!!!!
who would wish his end to be so? this
is only the beginning, I swear by the
Almighty Allah that whoever stole
public money will suffer either in this
world or later in the hearafter.

This is somebody who moves around
in executive cars (Jeeps and Jeeps) with
Mobile Policemen protecting him,
Protocol Officers guiding him,
An attached Police Aide De Camp
An attached Security Details
He eats more than 15 different dishes
on every time of meal
Travels on first class air line
Has multiple entry visas to anywhere
in the world.
Built mansions and mansions and mansions
Whatever he says - its done Your Excellency Sir.
He has powers to hire and fire even our traditional
rulers, not to talk about Permanent Secretaries
custodians of our public service.
An gaishe ka zaki,
An gaisheka dan toron giwa
Mai takalmin karfe
Kowa ka taka ya taku

Kash - today can never be yesterday
Their he goes in handcuffs
this time around, those protecting
him are pushing him hard and harder
into the court vicinity or black mariya
where are the Protocol Officers?
Where are the Security Details?

Its a pity, its a lesson for us to digest
Whoever you are, whatever you are
doing, do good deeds or else, Allah
will replace you with someone who will
do better than you and He will ashame
you right from this world and also in
the hearafter.

WHICH GOVERNOR IS NEXT IN AREWA?

Dan Barno such is life but whatever happens to you you ask for it. God has created humans either to do good or bad i.e based on free will. Saminu Turaki chose to do bad for his people i.e WE the indigenes of the state. Whatever happens we weep not for Turaki. In fact, he will cry till eternity if that is the case. We are still asking on our stolen N250billion. Yes! we have to get it In sha Allah.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Al-Nazeer

I really pity my brother when I saw him weeping. I feel like to weep too, some friends of mine started calling me on my cell phone asking me is that the Turakin Kazaure and Turakin Hausa who they saw weeping after sacking some districk heads in Kazaure Emirate a week of Election? I told them he is the one, but the only thing in life is "NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT"

Mohammed Nazeer Dayyabu Kazaure
The hard way the only way

HUSNAA

To Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Gani ga wane ya ishi wane tsoron Allah.. ko haka ne karin maganar? Anyway. I am not an indigene of jigawa, but i dey celebrate wit una our cousins from dat side of former Kano oooooooooooo. So now what happens to his incumbency as senator? dama a banza ya sami post din. Now is the time for u indigenes to take action and see that he is replaced as senator by someone more competent.
Jahili kawai.
Allah Ya dada karama sa fiye da haka. And dont anyone tell me that he deserves our sympathy or that kaddara ce ta hau kansa wacce za ta iya hawa kan kowa. To jama'a ba irin wannan kaddarar ba. Dan in mutum yana so ya kiyaye irin wannan cin mutuncin da wulakancin, to yayi taka tsantsan da amanar da Allah Ya Dora masa. Sai Allah Ya Taya shi rikon amanar kuma ya daukaka shi a duniyar. So it is really a matter of choice, wacce irin kaddara mutum yake so ta hau kansa muddin ya zama ma'ajiyin dukiyar talakawa.
Allah Ya Sa mu fi karfin zuciyoyin mu ameen
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: Al-Nazeer on July 17, 2007, 06:23:50 PM
I really pity my brother when I saw him weeping. I feel like to weep too, some friends of mine started calling me on my cell phone asking me is that the Turakin Kazaure and Turakin Hausa who they saw weeping after sacking some districk heads in Kazaure Emirate a week of Election? I told them he is the one, but the only thing in life is "NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT"

Mohammed Nazeer Dayyabu Kazaure

Dnt pity him, becus wallahi whn he was eating our money he did not pity us. Now it has started and lets hope this is just the begining of the show. Now is up to us the comin generation to make sure we keep a standard of hw we deal with corrupt government officials. InshaAllah we shall make Nigeria a place that we would be proud.
What goes around comes around, we all saw it Firáuna, Adolf Hitler, Julius Ceaser, Saddam Hussein, Marcos of Philipines, Samuel Doe.................................... and many more to metion. Step om ppl, and inshaAllah......1 way or d other Allah will bring hs way to deal with you.

VIVA EL EFCC
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

bakangizo

Kamata yayi a zaga da shi duka local govts din Jigawa, duk mutanen gari kowa ya fito yayi masa bulala. Barawon banza, barawon wofi.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 18, 2007, 03:35:13 PM
Kamata yayi a zaga da shi duka local govts din Jigawa, duk mutanen gari kowa ya fito yayi masa bulala. Barawon banza, barawon wofi.

Lol!! ;D ;D ;D
Kowa yana cike da bawan Allah nan, shi yasa ma Binta Nyako ta sa a ka wurga shi gidan wakafi dan ina kyautata tsammani wajen da EFCC za ta adana shi zai fi  gidan jarin da a ka tasa keyar sa  zuwa, sukuni  hutawa da shakatawa.. hehehehe!

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 21, 2007, 10:55:21 AM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 18, 2007, 03:35:13 PM

Lol!! ;D ;D ;D
Kowa yana cike da bawan Allah nan, shi yasa ma Binta Nyako ta sa a ka wurga shi gidan wakafi dan ina kyautata tsammani wajen da EFCC za ta adana shi zai fi  gidan jarin da a ka tasa keyar sa  zuwa, sukuni  hutawa da shakatawa.. hehehehe!

Husna ba wai kowa yana cike da Turaki ba ne. Abin daya yine yafi karfin hankali. Mutumen duk da yake da hankali da kuma tausayi a ransa to ba zai so ace ya cuci mutanensa ba. "Turakin Hausa" ya zalinci mutanen Jigawa. Kuma muna nan mun sashi a gaba sai ya dawo mana da kudin daya sata.Ku kan da yake ai na munafunci ne. Zai yi na gaske. A she ma bai cika mai taurin kai ba.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

amira

Ikon Allah dayawa yake,see ai gashi nan theses ppl wallahi suna bani mamaki da taikaice sometimes i dont even know wat to say......>:(.irin wadanan mutanen basu da kunya balantana tsoro.bayin allah voted for this guy to become there govenor as in he will make a change into things that are happen in that state amma this is wat ends up happenin.gaskiyar bakan gizo wallahi ya kamata ayi mashi shegen bugu, gobe ma yakara >:( >:(
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

babanteema1

Thank you all for your various contributions. Wallahi, what is happening to Saminu Turaki is the best thing ever. We really have to start somewhere and we have really started. Saminu should hide his face in shame. She (Saminu) is a woman and not a man. He has betrayed his electorates that gave him the mandate and Allah will surely deal with him. Not only Saminu, look at the likes of Aliero, he is the most coward for him to have left the party that brought him to power for the fear of Obasanjo. Wallahi Tallahi, Nemesis will surely catch them and they will even weep more than Saminu. Allah ya tona asisrin dukkan azzalumai arewa that greatly contributed to the backwardness of the North. Kuce Amin yan uwa.

bakangizo

Wai me yasa har yanzu ba'a kama Ahmed Sani ba? Ai ina jin ko Saminu Turaki ba fi shi barna ba. Kuma naji ance wai yanzu Saminu da Qur'ani da Carbi yake zuwa kotu ko pirzin. Kai ka ji munafikin don Allah! Mts, Allah wadan naka ya lalace. :(

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 08, 2007, 05:04:45 PM
Kuma naji ance wai yanzu Saminu da Qur'ani da Carbi yake zuwa kotu ko pirzin. Kai ka ji munafikin don Allah! Mts, Allah wadan naka ya lalace. :(

(Falls off chair laughing!!!!) 
Bokan nasa bai hango masa wannan matsalar ba hala lokacin da yake bashi lokatan sa'a

HUSNAA

Quote from: babanteema1 on August 08, 2007, 09:18:33 AM
Thank you all for your various contributions. Wallahi, what is happening to Saminu Turaki is the best thing ever. We really have to start somewhere and we have really started. Saminu should hide his face in shame. She (Saminu) is a woman and not a man.

Lol I take STRONG OBJECTION TO YR COMMENT!!!  How dare you!!! So because Saminu and the likes of him have stolen billions and billions and are now on the verge of retribution, they are classed as women because they cant take the heat? Wai me aka maida mata ne? We are better citizens than men. If u put us in office we are more trustworthy and uphold amana better than men. Dan Allah maza when u publicize ur shortcomings so blatantly, think of another species to equate yrselves with, dont look in the direction of women. You are only better than us in terms of brute strength nothing else.

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 09, 2007, 05:40:14 AM
Quote from: babanteema1 on August 08, 2007, 09:18:33 AM
Thank you all for your various contributions. Wallahi, what is happening to Saminu Turaki is the best thing ever. We really have to start somewhere and we have really started. Saminu should hide his face in shame. She (Saminu) is a woman and not a man.

Lol I take STRONG OBJECTION TO YR COMMENT!!!  How dare you!!! So because Saminu and the likes of him have stolen billions and billions and are now on the verge of retribution, they are classed as women because they cant take the heat? Wai me aka maida mata ne? We are better citizens than men. If u put us in office we are more trustworthy and uphold amana better than men. Dan Allah maza when u publicize ur shortcomings so blatantly, think of another species to equate yrselves with, dont look in the direction of women. You are only better than us in terms of brute strength nothing else.

Ehen!! yauwa tell then hajiya, us in office they will see aiki da cikawa ;)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 09, 2007, 05:40:14 AM
Lol I take STRONG OBJECTION TO YR COMMENT!!!  How dare you!!! So because Saminu and the likes of him have stolen billions and billions and are now on the verge of retribution, they are classed as women because they cant take the heat? Wai me aka maida mata ne?

Easy - easy - easy, take it easy kuma ki mai da wukan
the Hon. Kanoonline Attache to the Beijin Conference.
Bari in ari bakin BBT na ci masa albasa.
I am sure he described Saminu as "she" not because
women are the most corrupt or any other thing.
Its normal and a tradition that women are referred
to "WEAKER SEX" not because they are really weak
but putting them on the same platform with men, you
will come to understand that most men are more
brave than women.

Expression such as "haba, kar kayi kuka, sai kace mace"
are commonly used to describe how weak a person is.

So with due apology to all the Women and Ladies in da
House, I on behalf of the MEN and BOYS in the house
and with the kind permission of the Mouse and Cursor
and the General Overseer of the gread Kline, I tender
my apology.

Sa wuta.......
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak