News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IN HOUSE-CONFESSIONS! K-ONLYN REALITY HOUSE!!!!

Started by ummita, April 02, 2003, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

ITS EXACTLY 2:00am NOW. AM STILL HERE IN KANOONLINE AND I BELIEVE MOST OF YOU ARE IN BED BY NOW. IN YOUR NIGHT GOWNS OR PYJAMAZ, IN COSY BEDS, SOME SLEEPING QUITELY SOME BIG TYM SNORE MASTERS (EG: DAN KAUYE :P ) JUST SO YOU KNOW GUYS, I CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND MY BED PILLOWZ. I CANT SLEEP..........AND THERE ARE TOO MANY HORROR MOVIES ON MY SET. I JUST CANT SLEEP. I JUST CANT SLEEP. I JUST CANT SLEEP.
SLEEEEEEEEEP
SLEEEEEEEEEEEP
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
HOW MANY OF YOU SNORE? DO ANY OF THE GULS SNORE? FOR THE MEN IS DEFINATELY A YES. YOU CAN ALL CALL ME CRAZY BUT WALLAHI BACCI NA KASAYI LOL BESIDES LONG TIME HAVENT BEEN HERE.......WELL NOW ITS EXACTLY 2:05am. I STILL CANT SLEEP.
What you see is what you get[/b]

kitkat

Hafsy_Lady

I STILL CANT SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. ITS NOW 2:30am

LOL @ KITKAT, IS THAT YOUR REMEDY TO GO TO BED? INFACT WHY ARE YOU NOT ASLEEP? YOU CANT SLEEP ASWELL?

I STILL CANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Hafsy_Lady

Fateez

Quote from: "dan kauye"fateez wats up wif dinner??...gush! i know,i know its olweiz sausage,sanwich,burgers,pizzaz n milk shake...and u know i cant stand d so-called junk food...plz fateez can u make me uhmm(thinks)...yeah....uhm..tuwon hatsi da miyar zolage???*fateez:dan kauye u dont xpect such food in here do u ?....oh...*storms outta d kitchen 2 d bedroom....

hehehehe...wai miyar zogale? where on earth did dat come from?

If u really wanna eat dat kinda food go back 2 ur "kauyen kayayau"

straightalkin will be there 2 cook it 4 ya. I heard she won Ready-steady-

cook 2 months ago. where were u self when i made Egusi ice cream? and

miyar kuka pizza with daddawa? too bad, i think it was gogannaka that

ate it all up
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Gimbiya

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"ITS EXACTLY 2:00am NOW. AM STILL HERE IN KANOONLINE AND I BELIEVE MOST OF YOU ARE IN BED BY NOW. IN YOUR NIGHT GOWNS OR PYJAMAZ, IN COSY BEDS, SOME SLEEPING QUITELY SOME BIG TYM SNORE MASTERS (EG: DAN KAUYE :P )

hmm hafsy how did you dan kauye is a big time snore master?  hahaha... it's cool that's just for me on a sideline... whisper it to mee
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

EMTL

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"3:00am SLEEP NO GREE COME

Assalamu alaikum,
Hafsy-my sister, you are lucky when ever you find yourself awake at this golden hour- just perform ablution and after some raka'ats and reading of the Holy Qur'an you can say all your prayers. Such is the right time to wispher about all your problems to Allah (SWT)....Please remember me when you are praying for Al jannah, so also other Muslims, ko?

Allah (SWT) sa mu dace amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

sa salati

am not gon be left behind

....he came in blazin his blunts and blew some smoke 2 d cam,gave everyone a cold luk and came 2 d conclusion dat all d bumpazz homeboyz and lil'chickenheadz aint up 2 his level....,sat down roll mo' of his blunts and started writin rymes.....,d best way 2 xpress himself....

every day i watch a playa get popped
                a playa get robbed
                try and drink da pain away
                and pray dat it stopped.....
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Ibro2g

I`m dead serios this time, this forum seriosly need to build up a theatre or som`n. Everyone wants a drama. huh admin?
Safety and Peace