News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IN HOUSE-CONFESSIONS! K-ONLYN REALITY HOUSE!!!!

Started by ummita, April 02, 2003, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

So I guess to confess to my k-online house mates is the reality thing:x Am so fed up! (Hafsy shouting her mind!!!) Guess what? So I had this biology lecturer who drives me mad. So he hates me much. He hates me bad that he never ask me questions in class even when I volunteer he shauns me out! Ah! if only he knew how much I HATE him that I wouldnt mind but take pleasure in doing a ALOT of evil to him :evil: :evil: Well who wouldnt know anyway because he is busy hating me to even notice that I hated him right? So I had a test to sit: micro bio & I have been revising for 2wks. Of course, are you kidding me!! I gave up so many things eg: yawo,phone calls to my honeez representing, hanging out with freinds,internet,favourite programme etc. So the day came & wit all certainty of how well I would perform I sat for the test & got my result today.  Yeah yeah! I know you will be expecting me with 300/100 right? Not that am dumb, definately brilliant I was expecting 100/100 because I was dead sure I answered everything CORRECTLY but all that man that  :evil:  ARGHHHHHH gave me was 78/100.:evil: Of course am more than frustrated and I went to ask what went wrong, no explanation was given. I layed on my bed thinking all this efforts and I end up with 78. So I picked up my Tippex wiped the SEVEN AND REPLACED IT WITH EIGHT 88% at least it made me feel good about myself not that it will change his marking record but at least am being honest to tell you what I really felt and did. So  I picked up my school teachers group picture and drew two horns on MALAM BALA'S head with a tail & a fork and sticked it on my door. (Hiss) *beep*beep* to malam Bala Dogo The most important thing is I will never feel guilty for what happened January the 6th. Yes it was my idea and with the help of a couple of freinds. I mean why should I? Why shouldnt I puncture his back row car tyres after all he hated me and gave me low mark :roll: (in-house k-onliners this I tell you is what made me so angry that I didnt say hi to any of you when I came home). Now am good. Anyone up for Tuwo miyan daddawa? :wink:
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

would it surprise u if i told you i am the biology lecturer? :twisted:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

figorms

Quote from: "ummita"
QuoteIBB: kai error get that koboko and go and lash ibro yayi fisarin kwance

ERROR:to yaya

IBB: ummita kin wanke wa 1 2 cy kashin

Ewwwwwwww disgustin..........wallah guys I was juss 'bout 2 hav b/fast, but wen I read that! it ticked me off......ewwwwwww IBB, manners boi.......but it was kinda funni thou but I still feel irritated, things lyk this leave me aggitated.....Am outta his house..thats y I said ma in-house mate gat majorrrrrrrr issues.......yuk! yuk! ewwwwww, nah I aint gon eat.......

Hell yah am gon eat.....eva wondered wats 4 b/fast? Itz tuwo miyen kuker 4 b/fast guys, any1 wanna join......iz a free house mates! dig in d bowl guys! but I gat loads of chilli in it....every1 can eat xcept...IB.......
Nah one luv IBB, bismillah ;)...dig in d bowl men, Though am a vegetarian so theres no.... :-X but its kuker & tuwo ;) ! Waitttttttttttt guys!!! as if ya'all hav neva eaten.

B/4 u guys start hoverin or vacummin ma food I gat rulesss .......(strictly forks) plz ::) (No hands allowed) ::) yo! Nafeey get a napkin plz! & guys sit straigth, left hand should b rested on ur lap.......heck guy ya'all aint gat dinnin manners/techniques.........its pointless 2 take ya'all out 2nite 2 a bistro I was plannin to ::)
hay gurl u really got me in the mood of wantin to eat (he lol lol......)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

dan kauye

OH MA HOLY CRAP........(OOPS SORRY 4GOT BAD LANG NOT ALLOWED) BUT OOMITTA DIS IS SO SO SO SO SICK I'M BEGINING 2 THROW UP.......I KNOW U 2 BE D UNIQUE,FUNNY,WITTY AS HELL,CREATIVE SISTA ,I ADORE ALL UR POSTS WIF PASSION BUT WHY DIS BIG BROVA SORTA POST????????

ALL D SAME .....COZ SOME HUNCHOS SEEM 2  B HAVING A FEEL-GUD TYME WIF IT.STAY REEL..... :D  :D  :D  :?:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Shiekh

what an imaginary life- if am not mistaken

lol

a nice room!

gogannaka

Shiekh this is the real life man...

By the way u r welkum to the family so go and register in the jjc section ka ji ko! :wink:

*~MuDa~*

So feofle u hab been habing real pun here, me i no eben now sep, ok i go gist una 1 tory, dan kauye dont read, ummita do ze same, its not 4 ur health 2. HIhihihihihi.
zere was 1 tym an organizashion organized a throwing uf comfetition, n so zere were 3 sufer-contestant, i went 2 watch.....so ze comfetition started, kawai ba sai ze pirst contestant came n bomitted some greenish/yellowish oily smashed balls, zey look dead rotten n smelly, kamar gudajin koko, he turn n went back, kawai feofle n sufforters began 2 hail n fraise him, some were singing his fraise songs, he went ...ze second 1 came, he looked at ze pirst sh!t, (ya bata rai), zen he ofened his mouf wide ofen, decorated with cola nut corrufted teeth, n xcreated prom it, a whole sachet of reddish foam like mashed potatoe, with an aroma op a skunk, smelly was ze whole auditorium, ernomous clafs came uf prom ze pew audience who surbibed ze malebolent odour, yaaaaaaaaaaaaack. He lept peeling ellated, wai shi jarumi bah! kawai sai prom nowhere, ze 3rd kontestant emerged majestically prom ze locker room, ze guy was bery smalish in size, kawai when he kame uf, he looked at ze whole mess n smiled..(da nine faduwa zanyi sai a asibiti zen bude ido)...n in a blink op an eye, with ze sfeed op light, wannan gagararren mutumun, gazered all ze incredients bomited, mixed it n gulfed it down, ji kake "gulp, gulp lusssghhhh, lusssghhh gulp, gulp", he pinished it all, n jugged out op ze pield. to waye chamfion?
:twisted:
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

Hahahahahahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

figorms

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady" So I guess to confess to my k-online house mates is the reality thing:x Am so fed up! (Hafsy shouting her mind!!!) Guess what? So I had this biology lecturer who drives me mad. So he hates me much. He hates me bad that he never ask me questions in class even when I volunteer he shauns me out! Ah! if only he knew how much I HATE him that I wouldnt mind but take pleasure in doing a ALOT of evil to him :evil: :evil: Well who wouldnt know anyway because he is busy hating me to even notice that I hated him right? So I had a test to sit: micro bio & I have been revising for 2wks. Of course, are you kidding me!! I gave up so many things eg: yawo,phone calls to my honeez representing, hanging out with freinds,internet,favourite programme etc. So the day came & wit all certainty of how well I would perform I sat for the test & got my result today.  Yeah yeah! I know you will be expecting me with 300/100 right? Not that am dumb, definately brilliant I was expecting 100/100 because I was dead sure I answered everything CORRECTLY but all that man that  :evil:  ARGHHHHHH gave me was 78/100.:evil: Of course am more than frustrated and I went to ask what went wrong, no explanation was given. I layed on my bed thinking all this efforts and I end up with 78. So I picked up my Tippex wiped the SEVEN AND REPLACED IT WITH EIGHT 88% at least it made me feel good about myself not that it will change his marking record but at least am being honest to tell you what I really felt and did. So  I picked up my school teachers group picture and drew two horns on MALAM BALA'S head with a tail & a fork and sticked it on my door. (Hiss) *beep*beep* to malam Bala Dogo The most important thing is I will never feel guilty for what happened January the 6th. Yes it was my idea and with the help of a couple of freinds. I mean why should I? Why shouldnt I puncture his back row car tyres after all he hated me and gave me low mark :roll: (in-house k-onliners this I tell you is what made me so angry that I didnt say hi to any of you when I came home). Now am good. Anyone up for Tuwo miyan daddawa? :wink:

hay gurl sorry bout that, i think u should talk to him to be sure. be cool
and about that tuwo miyan daddawa u just made me hungry lol so u ve to get it for me.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Hafsy_Lady

mhmmm FIGORM, DONT MIND THAT MAN, I DONT PAY HIM NO MIND. HE JUST HATES ME AND I ALSO HATE HIM.  I GIVE HIM TOUGH TIME AS WELL. SO I CAN HANDLE HIM MORE AS MUCH AS HE THINKS HE CAN HANDLE ME. IMAGINE LAST WEEK HE WAS USING ME AS A DISGUSTIN EXAMPLE IN CLASS :roll: . YOU JUST FEEL LIKE WHATS THE POINT OF GOING FOR HIS LESSONS. OK YOU SKIP HIS LESSONS BUT YOU DO ALL HIS PROJECTS YET HE MARKS YOU DOWN FOR LOW ATTENDANCE RATE,YET HE HUMILIATES YOU WHEN YOU ATTEND HIS LESSSONS.  AND SAYS HE WILL MAKE THIS KNOWN TO PARENTS. TAKING YOU FOR A KINDERGATHERN KID HUH? ANYWAY I HOPE ONE DAY MALLAM BALA WILL READ THIS. I KNOW YOU HATE ME  MALLAM BEE AND CALL ME A DUCK FOR REASON WHICH I WILL NEVER KNOW BUT I ..................... ..................

Hiss.............abeg make I go croon my chocolate factory.........

Gimme that peep peep.................
Lemme hear that toot toot............
Runnin mah hand t'ma fro(Afro)..............

What you see is what you get[/b]

ummita

Quote from: "dan kauye"OH MA HOLY CRAP........(OOPS SORRY 4GOT BAD LANG NOT ALLOWED) BUT OOMITTA DIS IS SO SO SO SO SICK I'M BEGINING 2 THROW UP.......I KNOW U 2 BE D UNIQUE,FUNNY,WITTY AS HELL,CREATIVE SISTA ,I ADORE ALL UR POSTS WIF PASSION BUT WHY DIS BIG BROVA SORTA POST????????
ALL D SAME .....COZ SOME HUNCHOS SEEM 2  B HAVING A FEEL-GUD TYME WIF IT.STAY REEL..... :D  :D  :D  :?:

There's just one answer, no work to do on that day if u know wat I mean and it was meant to be a blogg kinda thing; u know, say wats on your mind kinda ish......(smiles).

HEY DAN KAUYE, ENGLAND STAND UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she laffs). NICE ENGLISH ACCENT. :wink: I registered the letter "O's" in my name (she laffs)

On d whole, u highly welkom 2 k-online.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

dan kauye

hey  hey  ummiter save ur breath! why do u need 2 know wat i'm up 2 in dis house???? *frowns* okkkk d truth is i'm not gon blend wif any gurl in dis house until str8talking cums coz she's my all and i dont cheat....muda cud u pls turn down d radio i gotta take a nap.uhm i thot living wif y'all in dis house wud be fun but y'all bunch of bores.....minus hausanicious n hafcy who seem 2 be having a gud tyme 2getha..nyce couple..*muda snapping @ me* hey muda its d truth u know hausanicious is kool plus he's got more chedder haha dont hate d player hate d game...*ummiter n waziri chatting*...huh how i wish humra wud be here ...it wud hav been a diffrent ballgame 4 u ummiter...chei! ibro2g watchu got in there??? cigar! u're baddd boi know wat?? nyn on u...serves u ryte!*strolling 2 d kitchen*...fateez wats up wif dinner??...gush! i know,i know its olweiz sausage,sanwich,burgers,pizzaz n milk shake...and u know i cant stand d so-called junk food...plz fateez can u make me uhmm(thinks)...yeah....uhm..tuwon hatsi da miyar zolage???*fateez:dan kauye u dont xpect such food in here do u ?....oh...*storms outta d kitchen 2 d bedroom....

holy s***t who cud be banging d door @ dis ungodly hour?? cum in eniways....(gogannaka)....uhmmm dan-kauye plz i need ur words ...i'm reely falling 4 fulanicious,its reely killing me and she cant seem 2 even notice it..wurst is she's been busy-bodying  figorms i suspect she has a thing 4 him.well honestly gogannaaka i'm disappointed....i thot u're dis fulla liver...i mean i thot u're liverpool...haha so  u're  so liver-less,u c??? .*str8talking walks in* ohh babyyyy  u finally made it,i miss ya so so much*pecks n hugz*.....goga cud u plz xcuse me.....ama holla @ ya somtyme....2 be continued..

bak @ ya ummita..

thank u ,thank u ,thank,england sit down....hey hey ummiter remain standing put ur hands up in d air dats ur punishment 4 teasing dan-kauye....so becoz ama son of d billage dats why u choose 2 diss my accent huh? ok...no troublem,and afta all d snr membas don diss diss me finish calling me jjc,2 kauyeishh now u carry leg cum d welcome me?? go 2my post u got a lot 2 say in there dont u? "INTRODUCTION 2 ANYBODY WHO'S ANYBODY" and welkom me if u reelt meant it...u need to

holla @ me
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

straightalkin

Quote from: "dan kauye"okkkk d truth is i'm not gon blend wif any gurl in dis house until str8talking cums coz she's my all and i dont cheat.....*str8talking walks in* ohh babyyyy  u finally made it,i miss ya so so much*pecks n hugz*.....goga cud u plz xcuse me.....ama holla @ ya somtyme....2 be continued..

HMM how come no one told me about this 'our' relationship??? anyway before we go any further dan kauye i just want to let u know ...... ni fa ba zan iya zaman kauye ba.... haka kawai?!!!!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: "dan kauye"
holy s***t who cud be banging d door @ dis ungodly hour?? cum in eniways....(gogannaka)....uhmmm dan-kauye plz i need ur words ...i'm reely falling 4 fulanicious,its reely killing me and she cant seem 2 even notice it..wurst is she's been busy-bodying  figorms i suspect she has a thing 4 him.well honestly gogannaaka i'm disappointed....i thot u're dis fulla liver...i mean i thot u're liverpool...haha so  u're  so liver-less,u c??? .*str8talking walks in* ohh babyyyy  u finally made it,i miss ya so so much*pecks n hugz*.....goga cud u plz xcuse me.....ama holla @ ya somtyme....2 be continued..

Continuation:::..........
[G-naka leaves d-kays cribb biting his lips, murmuring ]'who is he to tell me i'm liver-less?Oh yeah,i'll show him how liver-full i am (curses and curses)....
[Calls his buddy Eskimo]
G-naka:Hey yo eskeyyy,u there?
Eskimo[sleeping]:yeeeaaa whooooo there?
G-naka:mtssss.keemore wake up man.its me.I just came back 4rm d-kays place and guess who i just saw there?
Eskimo:who?
G-naka: oh u gonna love this.Ok i saw str8talkin.And the guy's about to impress her with that home theatre.the one u guys robbed from the departmental store.....
Eskimo interrupts:[Curse,curse,curse]I'm gonna fry his a**
G-naka:C'mon dont get emotional.here's what we'll do.U go to his place now and tell him to give u your part of the booty.That way str8talkin will know what he really does.I mean show her that he's an armed robber.After that i'll go and ask her out...man i'm gonna snatch his gurl.
Eskimo laffs wickedly:HA HA HA..by the time he's done he'll be a walkin zombie..........but are u sure u can handle the situation?
G-naka: of course i can...remember how we finished with that boy muda.....he he heeeeeeee...................ok later chap..[hangs up]
Eskimo puts on his shirt and leaves for d-kays cribb........

2 be continued...:

ummita

Quote from: "dan kauye"
bak @ ya ummita..

thank u ,thank u ,thank,england sit down....hey hey ummiter remain standing put ur hands up in d air dats ur punishment 4 teasing dan-kauye....so becoz ama son of d billage dats why u choose 2 diss my accent huh? ok...no troublem,and afta all d snr membas don diss diss me finish calling me jjc,2 kauyeishh now u carry leg cum d welcome me?? go 2my post u got a lot 2 say in there dont u? "INTRODUCTION 2 ANYBODY WHO'S ANYBODY" and welkom me if u reelt meant it...u need to

holla @ me

ENGLAND ALL RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she laffs).

Haba Dee-Kay I was amongst d once dat welkomed u........
Do I hav alot 2 say in ur post..........all d same I will go there inshallah b/4 I get off.
Dee-Kay, since straighttlkin is ur chick dnt u reckon its gonna b kool if she is addressed as Yer-Birni (she laffs). Oya straighttlkin come tlk 2 ur man he is lookin 4 my trouble, but juss 4 her sake, I'd let things slide........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!