News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 12, 2007, 08:52:44 AM
Ahem Donald Duck as an avatar? says a lot about the owner.. ahem..  ;D  ;D. I put him in the same category as IBB. They somehow share the same aura... ;D

And y is that so??
IHS

HUSNAA

Well you've got a chicken and he's got a duck! Is that not enough?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

hmmmmmmmmn. m thinking. (pretending to be a dummy) yeah that make sense. But i think chicken is betta koko?
IHS

Muhsin

Aunty Husnaa and the rest, you haven't said a word about my pic, which I used as my avatar and now my new one. I felt something like am not belong here that I put my real picture while every other member is putting an avarta and some without even it. Hence, I removed it and replaced it with the present one. And it (the current one) means so much, doesn't it?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Sorry. Let me assume I'm Husnaa and comment on your avatar. Now. Ahem. I didn't know the picture you removed was you. I had an idea but didn't want to ask or presume. Yes, your avatar shows you to be someone bookish, ko? Someone who values education. And, and... kai ashe dai reading avatar is not that simple. *raises voice a little* Ina Husnaa ne?

Mufi

Ah!Ah! kai kuma BKG wa kake bugewa ne?
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

i hope your talking about the penguins  ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: mufi on August 21, 2007, 04:33:50 PM
Ah!Ah! kai kuma BKG wa kake bugewa ne?
Wallahi Kya tambaya kam!!

BKG kai ma na ga ka sa penguins as yr avatar. Kuma naga kasa daya na cin zalin daya. Any analogy to reality? Ko ka ci zalin yara kana yaro ne? I remember my elder brother loved cin zalin mu when we were very young and the only thing we could do was cry and say Allah Ya Isa!! and run for it also.......!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Muhsin kai kuma I did do a 'reading' on you. Just go back to the last page and check it out. That was when u had yr original pic also. ;D ;D ;D ;D

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 21, 2007, 04:52:06 PM
I remember my elder brother loved cin zalin mu when we were very young and the only thing we could do was cry and say Allah Ya Isa!! and run for it also.......!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Them days ;D ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

hafsee

ok i finally found it so who was saying wat abt my avator.. liky no liky? :-\ lol
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on August 21, 2007, 04:43:49 AM
hmmmmmmmmn. m thinking. (pretending to be a dummy) yeah that make sense. But i think chicken is betta koko?
I prefer the duck  ;D ;D ;D ;D
               bcos
Duck meat is tastier than chicken. Its wow wow wow!!

bakangizo

Mufi

hmmm! a dai yi mashi a hankali kada yaje yayi drowning :) :) :) anyone knows how to swim? ;D ;D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Dan-Borno

Petiton from Dan-Borno

I am requesting the immediate change of

This is necessitated due to the fact that
since the uploading of this avatar, i have
not been able to make my posts regularly
because, his avatar always distracts me
and I keep on watching and watching the
cin zali going on between him and D-K till
the expiration of my time.

Thank you.

D-B  ;D  ;D  ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak