News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Kai Goga........... lalle ka zama 'Goga-kasan-hanya'
1. Yanzu Kanawa sun waye sun fimu Katsinawa shan taba,
2. Nufawa kam suna alfahari da Maita,
A ko ina a ko yaushe ana samun na kirki da akasin haka- Allah (SWT) ya sanya mu cikin mutanen kwarai-amiyn.

3. Kanuri kuma sai 'Dumas', ko, Dan-barno?

Kwana baya naji kaje Jos..ko akwai wani shiri da akene? Allah (SWT) ya bada sa'a.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Fateez

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 08, 2008, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: Fateez on February 07, 2008, 06:21:46 PM

remember when Gogannaka mentioned the

family that gave that unbelievably large gara, how did yan mazan forum dinnan

act? Didn't they get all excited and started asking ko tana da kanwa?

Fateeeeez, fateeeeez, fateeeeeeeeeez? How many times did i call your name? Three ba? To becareful, thy lies shall repercuse on you!

Abeg Mudacris free me jare! No be truth i talk? which kind lies? It's just a matter

of putting 2 and2 together. I was just pointing out the obvious abi you too guilty

conscience don they worry you? Kwa fada ai!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

ummita

Quote from: gogannaka on March 08, 2008, 08:45:22 AM
LOL ai ba sai anyi research ba,
Matan Kano kowa ya san akwai su da rowar tsiya and they always expect from you. Too materialistic. Idan kana da mota ko Lifan(Muhsin gaskiya ne ai ko?) to lamarin ka zan zan.

Katsinawa tun muna yara nake ji ana cewa akwai tsiwa da shan taba.Outgoing personality.And sun iya soyayya.

Okene(igbira) kuwa gani nayi da idanuwa na yadda suke bauta wa mazajen su.Amma fa akwai zuciya da kishi.

Yan matan Jos ina da first hand experience.Wautar bala'i. Amman kuma they are down to earth. A Jos ne za ka fita da yarinya sai dukkannin ku ku shiga bus(kiya kiya) idan ma tana son ka sosai sai ta biya muku kudin mota. Ba su da raini sam sam.Ga su bakake kyawawa wallahi.

Niger kuma sun fi ko ina mayu a duniyar Nigeriya.

Waduz,ai DB muna maganar sirri da shi so i,for the mean time, won't make reference to Borno babes.

*Innocently asking* *Clearing throat* Uhumm, uhmmm, Gogannaka those girls wey get double one's sliced on their chicks nko? Whats their theory. Yen matan Borno? ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

LOL!!!
Tough question cos i don't want to offend my oga.

However in all sincerity,i know they smell pleasant.Very good with turare.
Infact when they are getting married they spend like a week or two 'scenting' (if that word exists) themselves such that their body smells nice even when they don't apply the turare.

Again i learnt that the wicked ones possess their husbands to the extent that the husband's manhood never works unless with the wife.Wai dan kishi ma,if she dies na so the husbands manhood go die.

NB:these are just rumours from the streets.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

GGNK, our contract is still in force, dont allow these
girls to push you, December is getting closer, abi you
wan make i tell Engineer and Ummita what we have
been discussing and arranging?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummita

Quote from: gogannaka on April 10, 2008, 04:15:01 PM
LOL!!!
Tough question cos i don't want to offend my oga.

Kawai just say it. Are you under his undue influence? If so, will seek Waduz assitance to protect you.

Is that so!!!!..................also  heard they carry knives under their geles. As for the perfume part even arabs do it so dey just stole that art! >:( Plus their wedding is soooooo expensive, they are next in line after Kano women when it comes to materialiasm. So, so they say!!!!!!!

Thats why "exageratively" I stopped my older cousin brother's marriage from taking place!! Nah, things just didnt work out well. That chadian/Borno girl is plain evil and is only after money, money, money and physical attributes! And "us" culture and "dem" culture no dey blend well-well. ;D I remember one time, we went to visit her and before my eyes she was lacing his drink with some powdered "ish". I told her I saw what she did and she begged and begged and begged me not to tell my brother. Till this day I havent. Though he is married, wife the best woman ever, but she passed away. Issues? Yep. One little girl, called Ummita too. I adore her.

But Kanuri girls are really friendly......

ummita

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 10, 2008, 04:36:33 PM
GGNK, our contract is still in force, dont allow these
girls to push you, December is getting closer, abi you
wan make i tell Engineer and Ummita what we have
been discussing and arranging?

SEE BRIBERY, INTIMIDATION AND ENTICEMENET IN ACTION!!!

Dan-Borno!!! .....this was how you went benchmarking against my "to be" inlaw Husna, to me . ;D Goggz in your best interest void that contract.....I see unjust enrichment on Dan-Bornos part. If Goggz equitable interest is not under the umbrella of your 419 attempt on him ;D.......then you shouldnt try to conceal an already publicised contractual agreement!
Who is with me?

Dan-Borno

Quote from: ummita on April 10, 2008, 04:51:15 PM
Who is with me? [/color]

on behalf of all the board members (maigemu inclusive)
no one is with you - carry ur wahala go.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummita

Na wo send? Allow them to speak for theirselves. Freedom of speech is excercised here. Bana son Ajayi fa! >:(

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 10, 2008, 04:15:01 PM
Again i learnt that the wicked ones possess their husbands to the extent that the husband's manhood never works unless with the wife.Wai dan kishi ma,if she dies na so the husbands manhood go die.

Aaah! Are you serious? Dan-Borno is that through? So one cannot marry two wives kenan, lallai, i never heard of this in my entire life.

Quote from: ummita on April 10, 2008, 04:41:23 PM

also  heard they carry knives under their geles.

Ah, that one is a sure thing from our Chadien sisters, look angelic from the outside but devlish from the in. it is not surprising in Chad for an Alicia Keys looking young girl to conceal a 6 inches long blade in her waist or arm beneath that lafayya. So beware!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Me I dey fear borno babes, no be small. Dem fine for face, dem com get one kind orishirishi bodi, we go make u go meleeeeeeee wen u look dem. But if dem no kil u for poket, dem go kil u for magani or knife. Ah! Me I no dey diya ooo.

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 15, 2008, 12:40:10 PM
Me I dey fear borno babes, no be small. Dem fine for face, dem com get one kind orishirishi bodi, we go make u go meleeeeeeee wen u look dem. But if dem no kil u for poket, dem go kil u for magani or knife. Ah! Me I no dey diya ooo.

LOL, kai gaskiya fa kuna chashe wa mutumina fa.
DB me i no dey inside wo!
Infact i consider dem Maiduguri babes as grade A,limited edition.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

GGNK make you no mind them, the blind man talk sey
eye de smell no be small that is why he doesnt want
eye.

GGNK, by the time whey then start to cook karal basna
and butulbutul make u no invite anybody - only Husnaa.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 21, 2008, 12:23:44 PM
Infact i consider dem Maiduguri babes as grade A,limited edition.

Exactly, until you mishandle them and they begin to malfunction...na then you go know! ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

IHS