News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: ummita on June 06, 2008, 05:14:19 AM
A'a fa Husna, I dont know minkam gaskiya ba haka ina kalla abin ba. My comments might sound cold but common think about it: If a girl at a later stage in her life begins to enter the webs of love triangle wit a man, it does not confer her the right to throw herself callously around just because he promised to marry her. Courtship can go on, promises can be made but falling inlove aint madness let alone believing in conditional promises of only if you gimme urs, will we wed! And this is how some random imbeciles go on messing up and depressing a girls emotional wellbeing. 

On the other hand, why blame the guy for dumping her? He wants "out" of the r/ship. Ita, where is her medulla oblongata? Ai girma akeyi ana hankali. Yer kamata tasani if the dude is fa'rreal or just a useless hoodwink! Allah yasa duniya zai bata, she shudnt give in. Like you said its not like before when all hell will let loose if a girl becomes preggy!!!  But during my days there are limits, very stricts limits. You are allowed to court but you know your redlights! Anyway bck 2 d future ;D, wat really gets my honks on is this: why? why? why? do girls of nowadays fall so easily for cheap words and women of back in the days mostly didnt? Its like we knew exactly which stones to hop on & which onces to avoid from stumbling.  But you get to see nowadays, one word from men knocks these young girls off of their feets. Da yace I love you...shekanan....shes all his! And some of these girls will remain blinded by any occurences that may eventually turn out for the worse and only when the guy finally ditches her, she turns into a right devil!!! A'a wuta ne, a'a ruwan zafi ne, a'a maigyada ne, a'a acid ne, a'a wuka ne, scissors ne & it goes on! No matter how serious ish & ish is Husna, I still dont see why one as a causative factor of her own misfortunes will be so bent on destroying her very partner in crime! A guy shud not be blamed just cause Ladi didnt keep her skirts down even if Danlaado lured her with words.....she bi mumu?......Na wo send?

Love does not come with any gurantees neither does it give assurances that the marriage will be a definite event! Anything can happen. In d end, even if the girl cooks her man and eats him for dinner, it still wont change anything. The pain & anguish she felt & will still be going through is scarred in her for life. So why carry another wahala & get done for GBH or assault? Instead girl should just bear it, pray to God for forgiveness & move on with her life! But I see no reason why a girl in her right mental capacity, knowingly and willingly plunges into that forbidden part permitted only to married couples & then uses her traumatised emotions to fry her lover after she was also an attache' to the consequences of her sole act and we sit and say kudos to her? It simply doesnt make sense Husna. :-\

PS: Ah' Inlaw kinsa inata surutu, ga important issue b.w us. Toh minkam, u showed ur interest & cuz of some of ur very commendable specific attitude, I agreed to the marriage proposition. Anyi magana na dowry sai kuma kinka makale..........Ba gaisuwa ba komai. This our inlawship, am beginin 2 question it...........Ato ki fito kiyi concrete magana yanzu. Kila mah a aiker miki da hotunan na megidan naki. ;D

Well, what a post! I like ;D Seriously, you speaketh the truth, and this post goes to show what an astute poster you are.

gogannaka

Great post 'meetah.
I'm sure Husnaa was just joking.
Your aunty el rufai was BAD,if i were the husband i'l pack her and
her belongings to the demolished section,let her enjoy herself.
Really jealousy can drive people wee wee. Allah ya kiyaye mu.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Quote from: gogannaka on February 18, 2008, 11:51:37 AM
Here is one of the latest:

A guy's conversation with the girl he intends marrying:
Guy: Kin san fa ina gini har an kai roofing.
Girl: Thats good,Chinese roofing kake saka wa?
Guy: A'a.
Girl: A ina gidan yake? GRA ne?
Guy: Umm a kofar so and so (inside the old kano city)
Girl: Lalala, wannan wajen kusa da gidan sarki, mai hayaniya.
      Gaskiya bana so!

Karshen story: They are no longer engaged.

Story number two:
Wannan ma an nuna min yarinyar,yarinya zukekiya,fara,'yar bana
bakwai,chut chut yar kwalisa,yar unibasiti.

Wai ita kuma ta rantse gida idan babu P.O.P baza ta shiga ba.
Haka kuma her leg no go touch d kitchen wey na she go dey cook.
Sai dai a kawo mata 'house-skivvy'.[kin ce na kawo miki abokiyar
zama kenan,ita ta dinga girkin]

Another one ita ma haka,wai fiance din ta heard and saw some pictures
of her at a wedding and she was badly dressed and when he talked to
her about improving her dressing she told him that she can't, its just
impossible.'Ba haka ka ganni ba i cannot change because of you'
That was the end.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

GGNK, an ce duniya  ta ishi kowa ko? Kowa ya kara da duniya sai dai ta kada shi. sofry sofry, dem go change stand. lol they are young and kai na fizga. beauty de rule di roost in that they  think they are simply irresistible to all and sundry. Allah Ya Sawwake kada su je suyi ta yar sarki da sarkin aljannu inda ta je ta auri kai finally... hehehehe!
To me eh, if a girl were to marry a guy, the fact that he said yana gini ma is enough evidence to show me that he is the sort of person who does not wait for someone yayi masa. Imagine, wai ma ba gidan haya za su tare ba, in his own house.. dont know how old he is, but at auren fari for a young guy in this zamani to be able to build his own bukka even a cikin gari shows you a tycoon in the making... a go getter; a can do sort of person wanda ya san inda rayuwar sa ta nufa and certainly all else being equal, some one who can take care of me... after all, who says he also is not dreaming  of tarewa a GRA one day? Given how he started out kuma, in Allah bai Sa masa wa'yansu matsaloli which are insurmountable ba, then he will certainly go and live a GRA in a grand style one day. It is only a matter of time and hakuri... and she will be the queen of it all... foolish girl, who ever she is..

The one who didnt dress nicely, well actually she isnt interested in the guy either, cos if she were, she'd certainly would like him to find her attractive. So there.. gara da suka rabu, at least ita baza ta ciza danya tsa ba one day. Besides she is right in a way, haka ya same ta. So its like he is interested in her superficially not what she stands for, or what she is inside.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

mutumina dont allow these stories to take you off
the rail, duk barazana ne, if she says POP tell her
that ai an daina yayin POP yanzo wani new technology
ake wai shhi POPS.

If she says GRA, tell her that its a colonial settlement
and there is a better place than GRA, that is where you
are staying.

Let her dress ko tsirarama, after the wedding idan ka
durka mata ciki she will adjust to "maternity dressing"
immediately wallahi.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 09, 2008, 12:58:09 PM
Let her dress ko tsirarama, after the wedding idan ka
durka mata ciki she will adjust to "maternity dressing"
immediately wallahi.

An gaishe ka, alan gubro  ;D ;D

friend21

HABA  mudacris ai ba duk aka taru aka bachi ba, kuma i wouldnt kal materialistic if i wer you, da guys tend to do show off wenever dey meet a gal so wat do you expect wen you do dat? wit da all da shits an drama you guys bring to our life kadou sai da haka anyways i hp mud you read diz, its fati former member known as friend

Dan-Borno

ur welcome friend21, i hope u dont mind if we wall you
abokiyarmu.

mudacris is away and will not come back until next year,
meanwhile he has handed over the affairs of his office
to me pending his return.  In view of the above, you can
liaise with me on any confidentiality or clarification,
however, be careful with Bakangizo.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: friend21 on June 09, 2008, 04:54:55 PM
    HABA  mudacris ai ba duk aka taru aka bachi ba, kuma i wouldnt kal materialistic if i wer you, da guys tend to do show off wenever dey meet a gal so wat do you expect wen you do dat? wit da all da shits an drama you guys bring to our life kadou sai da haka anyways i hp mud you read diz, its fati former member known as friend

e be like say you and this muda dey jell well-well. Don't worry, muda is on "sabbatical" leave from the forum, as he has to go and iron out a little problem with a Tiv girl in Gboko.

Don't mind ggnk, he's just jealous of me, because everyone here says I'm the good boy.

Fateez

*Clears throat* serious post...

Generally I think yan matan kano get married a lot earlier than their equals in many parts of the north.

Many of these girls might have chosen (or have been told) not to study further than a certain level, fair

enough. I think it's only natural for a person (regardless of gender) to want financial independence and

since these girls don't have very many prospects, they decide to go for husbands that can cater for their

financial needs. As morally inappropriate as that sounds, i don't think they should be badmouthed. Look

at the condition of our country. Even people with decent paying jobs are struggling to get by. It's like

Husnaa said, duniya ta ishi kowa. Nobody wants to suffer. Everyone will probably crucify me for saying this

but every woman thinks about the future before marriage and when choosing a spouse, she looks for someone

that can be able to take care of her and her children when they come. True not all women choose rich husbands

but I can assure you every (sensible) woman chooses a man with PROSPECTS, a man with promise, a man

with possibilities, a man with drive, a man with a dream, regardless of her upbringing. It's nobody's fault. It's

the condition of our nation. Remember the husband is probably all she's got. She's going to depend on him for

the rest of her life. He wants to be rich, he works for it, he achieves it. She wants to be rich, she can't work for

it so she leans on him to achieve it. I think it's a fair deal.

We all have expectations. Some more than others. They come in different forms and magnitudes depending on

the individual. Some people may put theirs in looks and physical properties, some in financial stability, some in

character e.t.c. No matter where our preferences stand, the truth is we all have expectations, albeit different,

but expectations all the same. So who are we to judge? We think we are better than others when really we are

all the same, just in different forms. So who are we to judge?

When it comes to issues as sensitive choosing a spouse, people are so quick to judge. We are not in their shoes,

we are only looking at it from a distance. Why is it oky to choose a partner based on something as shallow as

lust and yet we tarnish the reputation of the people that choose based on a practical reason like financial security?

True some people overdo it, but I won't blame them. They are only reacting naturally to the forces of the society.

With wisdom and life experience, they'd know where to draw the line.

As for that one that won't live in a house without POP, ta gina da kanta mana. Let her see if it's easy to build a

normal house ma let alone one with lavish finishings. If you notice, most of the girls that make such comments

are young and naive with no life experience whatsoever. With time, their views on life will change and they'll find

the magic word... CONTENTMENT!

So if a girl tells you she won't marry you because your house doesn't have a POP finish, just smile because that's

a sign that she's not yet mentally mature to see beyond her little bubble. With time and patience on your path,

she'll get there, Someday somehow. One day at a time.

*phew* glad I got that out of my chest. Serious thinking cap off!

P.S. At gogannaka's story, hehehe! I'm sure it's just a minority of yan matan kano that have such extreme requests.

Dama wake daya shi ya ke bata gari. That 1% just makes people believe the whole lot are like that. I'm sure we have

lots of good girls in the universities, especially those ones in MSS. We are so quick to point out the bad that we sometimes

overlook the good. So to those devout and patient sisters in Kano, keep up the good work  :)  :)  :)  :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

amira

What a good report ma dear sista fateez, nicely put forward what ure saying is definately
true.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

this my friend nawa for you, you never comment on
anything these days sai maganan aure, gayan gara
haba, just close your eyes and get married, muma
da haka mukayi nothing is going to change them (women).

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 16, 2008, 06:15:01 PM
this my friend nawa for you, you never comment on
anything these days sai maganan aure, gayan gara
haba, just close your eyes and get married, muma
da haka mukayi nothing is going to change them (women).

Gaya masa gaskiya dai ya ji.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Fateez on June 10, 2008, 03:49:46 PM

Generally I think yan matan kano get married a lot earlier than their equals in many parts of the north.

Many of these girls might have chosen (or have been told) not to study further than a certain level, fair

enough. I think it's only natural for a person (regardless of gender) to want financial independence and

since these girls don't have very many prospects, they decide to go for husbands that can cater for their

financial needs.

Ahem Fateez. Hate to disagree with you, but I vehemently do. Girls of Kano do not marry earlier than their counterparts in other parts of the north. We are talking about girls who have gone to school up to university level. Those are the ones who set their sites on getting the man on the moon, not the one standing next to them. As for lack of prospects lol u do them injustice. Isnt the education suppose to increase their future economic independence? Then they dont need to have to plan for a rich husband because at least they have potential economic value themselves. The girls also dont really choose not to go further. Most of them dont at any rate. The parents decide to pluck them from sch and marry them off. The main problem we face really is the fact that the education is poor in many cases and therefore u get some whom wanda Allah bai baiwa acute intelligence ba, being unable to make use of the education that they acquire inspite of its low quality. And they dont try to better themselves either.

Nobody wants to suffer.
but every woman thinks about the future before marriage and when choosing a spouse, she looks for someone

that can be able to take care of her and her children when they come. True not all women choose rich husbands

but I can assure you every (sensible) woman chooses a man with PROSPECTS, a man with promise, a man

with possibilities, a man with drive, a man with a dream, regardless of her upbringing. It's nobody's fault.

Haqqun haqqun haqqun. It is only sensible that a woman chooses the best mate for her. After all even the birds do it. I can remember one species of bird the bower bird has to beautify his house and get all sorts of kyale kyale inside the house then await the inspection of the female, who decides if the house is good enough for her to inhabit or not... really its so amazing isnt it?

the condition of our nation. Remember the husband is probably all she's got. She's going to depend on him for

the rest of her life. He wants to be rich, he works for it, he achieves it. She wants to be rich, she can't work for

it so she leans on him to achieve it. I think it's a fair deal.

Fateez gurl,where u been? Is this what u want for yrself?
to be totally dependent on the husband.. tut tut not good. Believe me even he will see u as a liability. Lets say that we all want our husbands to be rich because it also reflects off us the wives tunda an ce mace da bazar mijinta take rawa and its still very true. But look for financial independence. U become an asset to him that way. Maza the way they operate is this... sabon kudi, sabon gida, sabuwar amarya... so where will u be in that equation?

We all have expectations. Some more than others. They come in different forms and magnitudes depending on

the individual. Some people may put theirs in looks and physical properties, some in financial stability, some in

character e.t.c. No matter where our preferences stand, the truth is we all have expectations, albeit different,

but expectations all the same. So who are we to judge? We think we are better than others when really we are

all the same, just in different forms. So who are we to judge?

Yes we all have expectations and they are all different. But lets make them realistic. 

Quote from: Fateez on June 10, 2008, 03:49:46 PMWhen it comes to issues as sensitive choosing a spouse, people are so quick to judge. We are not in their shoes,

we are only looking at it from a distance. Why is it oky to choose a partner based on something as shallow as

lust and yet we tarnish the reputation of the people that choose based on a practical reason like financial security?

True some people overdo it, but I won't blame them. They are only reacting naturally to the forces of the society.

With wisdom and life experience, they'd know where to draw the line.
Well if a girl or a man  is clearly mercenary, one must disdain it; its a natural reaction, even if covertly, one covets the same inclinations.

Quote from: Fateez on June 10, 2008, 03:49:46 PMAs for that one that won't live in a house without POP, ta gina da kanta mana. Let her see if it's easy to build a

normal house ma let alone one with lavish finishings. If you notice, most of the girls that make such comments

are young and naive with no life experience whatsoever. With time, their views on life will change and they'll find

the magic word..
. CONTENTMENT!

Tell u what, na daya, if she refuses to marry the guy in the first place cos he hasnt got a POP finished house (btw, what's a POP finished house?) then what happens is that in the future as u said, her views will change, but instead of contentment waiting to be found round the corner, it is regret that she will encounter, because she didnt make the right choice in the beginning.

Quote from: Fateez on June 10, 2008, 03:49:46 PMSo if a girl tells you she won't marry you because your house doesn't have a POP finish, just smile because that's a sign that she's not yet mentally mature to see beyond her little bubble. With time and patience on your path, she'll get there, Someday somehow. One day at a time.

By then its too late for her, cos if she says she wont marry the guy, will she be forced to, so that he has reason to smile at her immaturity and wait for the day that she will realize how wrong she was? She will probably realize it after she has become someone else's wife and sees the man she rejected for not having the abin duniya at one time, become a mini Bill Gates in some sphere of life and realize that she could have been the one take rawa da bazar sa.

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

ummita

Quote from: gogannaka on June 16, 2008, 01:48:47 PM
Kamar yanzu ne a ce Fulani suna da wauta or buzaye.
Definately not all of them are like that but they are known for that character.

Gogannaka e don do you!!!........... YES WO, I HAVE TAKEN IT PERSONAL. ON MY OWN PART & FOR D VERY FIRST TIME IN THIS FORUM, I AM ANGRY. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( WHICH KINE DEY R KNOWN FOR THAT? EVERY1 GOT A LITTLE SHIRME IN DEM AND IN EVERY TRIBE TOO, WHETHER U R Hausa, Yoruba, Tiv, Kanuri or Igbo.

4 D RECORD. I AM NO MORE TALKING TO YOU AND PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO ME!!!!!! INFACT WHERE IS MY DADDY? >:(

You've just put me off from making my special announcement 2 d members of d forum. Sai na fuce zan dawo!

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!