News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

who's who at kano in august wow can't wait to jam the Babes

Started by mlbash, July 30, 2004, 05:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

no you can't do that to me IHSAN! you know why? i just have the feeling you won't do that to me, so please tell! :?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"no you can't do that to me IHSAN! you know why? i just have the feeling you won't do that to me, so please tell! :?

woah woah waoh!!!!!!!!! mbash wut r ya doing???(lol) dis saundz more to me like sumting else...little little lovy lovy talk(gbam!)..betta go 2 da lover's zone ya heard n besides ihsan is marries wif 13 kidddddddddddz(eek!)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Ihsan

ka ji ka da wani zance dan kauye! babu wani lovey dovey abu! kuma kayi gaskiya da ka ce I am a married lady with kidz. Kuma miji na yana zuwa wannan wajen  :lol:
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

kai dan kauye! what are you saying ? who tell you that lov lov, but  is it true that she's married! :?

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"kai dan kauye! what are you saying ? who tell you that lov lov, but  is it true that she's married! :?

ihsan u cee????

dan kauye

Quote from: "Ihsan"ka ji ka da wani zance dan kauye! babu wani lovey dovey abu! kuma kayi gaskiya da ka ce I am a married lady with kidz. Kuma miji na yana zuwa wannan wajen  :lol:

ohhhhhh  i cee(sighs!),but isnt dis dsame ihsan i know from koki? who skools in dubai(?) who....lol...

mlbash

Ihsan

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "Ihsan"ka ji ka da wani zance dan kauye! babu wani lovey dovey abu! kuma kayi gaskiya da ka ce I am a married lady with kidz. Kuma miji na yana zuwa wannan wajen  :lol:

ohhhhhh  i cee(sighs!),but isnt dis dsame ihsan i know from koki? who skools in dubai(?) who....lol...

Who what??

kyale dan kauye mlbash, yana so ya saka ka a kwalba ne :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

NO PLEASE YOU SHOULD TELL ME THE TRUTH, KINGA FA BAMA HAKA DAKE! IS HE RIGHT? :?

figorms

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "kitkat"I wouldn't bring out those dancing shoes just yet!!

Have you seen the pictures from last years event in the album section?

Not a single babe in sight unless she was the one taking the pictures.

Wazzup girls??

Nuttin'gz up wit d guls, d only reason y sum of 'em refused 2 go is too much EYES!(lol) r sum of u goin there 4 d activities like d few EMTL suggested or u goin there 2 browse on d guls? Its not a rock 'n' roll parri........its juss sum sort of conference thou in a rather social 'n' casual way. So gettin jammed, jiggy & dizzy aint gonna happen 4 shizzle. As 4 meh gt BIG thing on d 20th & it will go on until 26th so am out! D rest of u can gist meh if necessary, only if theres DRAMA!..........esp Gogannka u know whuz zup :wink:

D get 2gether is not a hook up joint (Mlbash take note)
D get 2gether is not 4 not a matchmakin joint
D get 2gether is not a parri nor a jam....Kitkat dem dancin shoes shud go bck in2 ur closet & all those freestyle moves save it 4 MJ........(she laffs)
D get 2gether is juss a normal gatherin on behalf of er'thang happenin in kanoonline.....

hay hay the get 2 gether is all u opposed it a place to hook up, why do u think guy go to parties, to meet the chicks n that is why the gurls go there too, we all know it's a function but to make it fun the combination will be great. after all GOD created adam and eve so that they could keep each other company. sayin this is like tellin a dog not to bak. {he laffs}
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

mlbash

Quote from: "figorms"
Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "kitkat"I wouldn't bring out those dancing shoes just yet!!

Have you seen the pictures from last years event in the album section?

Not a single babe in sight unless she was the one taking the pictures.

Wazzup girls??

Nuttin'gz up wit d guls, d only reason y sum of 'em refused 2 go is too much EYES!(lol) r sum of u goin there 4 d activities like d few EMTL suggested or u goin there 2 browse on d guls? Its not a rock 'n' roll parri........its juss sum sort of conference thou in a rather social 'n' casual way. So gettin jammed, jiggy & dizzy aint gonna happen 4 shizzle. As 4 meh gt BIG thing on d 20th & it will go on until 26th so am out! D rest of u can gist meh if necessary, only if theres DRAMA!..........esp Gogannka u know whuz zup :wink:

D get 2gether is not a hook up joint (Mlbash take note)
D get 2gether is not 4 not a matchmakin joint
D get 2gether is not a parri nor a jam....Kitkat dem dancin shoes shud go bck in2 ur closet & all those freestyle moves save it 4 MJ........(she laffs)
D get 2gether is juss a normal gatherin on behalf of er'thang happenin in kanoonline.....

hay hay the get 2 gether is all u opposed it a place to hook up, why do u think guy go to parties, to meet the chicks n that is why the gurls go there too, we all know it's a function but to make it fun the combination will be great. after all GOD created adam and eve so that they could keep each other company. sayin this is like tellin a dog not to bak. {he laffs}

oh my brother you are damn right there, so ummita you should take note! :)

Nuruddeen

Uhhmm enough basket mouths. I really wonder why people are not even.....
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).